Inroducing the furball

Old May 10th 09, 11:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

Default Inroducing the furball

http://tinypic.com/r/2l9r3ms/5

Sorry about doing it as an link but my photo page is acting weird and so was
outlook

Little devil has taken over my spot

Old May 11th 09, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
jmcquown[_2_]

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
http://tinypic.com/r/2l9r3ms/5

Sorry about doing it as an link but my photo page is acting weird and so
was outlook

Little devil has taken over my spot

What a sweetie!

Jill

Old May 11th 09, 12:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
http://tinypic.com/r/2l9r3ms/5

Pretty baby!

Old May 11th 09, 12:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
---MIKE---

Jammer looks just like Amber. The color and white points are the same.

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Old May 11th 09, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Jofirey

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
http://tinypic.com/r/2l9r3ms/5

Sorry about doing it as an link but my photo page is acting weird
and so was outlook

Little devil has taken over my spot

And he looks willing to fight you for it!

Gorgeous, I love the way his name has evolved.

Jo

Old May 11th 09, 04:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Marina

Matthew wrote:
http://tinypic.com/r/2l9r3ms/5

Sorry about doing it as an link but my photo page is acting weird and so was
outlook

Little devil has taken over my spot

He's gorgeous, and he obviously owns the place.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old May 11th 09, 05:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Granby

Awwww poor itty bitty you, that big mean old cat pushes you right out of
your bed. Cute kitty and I bet Jammers will be he boss before long.

Old May 11th 09, 07:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

In rec.pets.cats.anecdotes Marina wrote:

Matthew wrote:

http://tinypic.com/r/2l9r3ms/5

He's gorgeous, and he obviously owns the place.

Male kittens seem to have perfected that "Yes, I do own the world,
thank you," expression. I was thinking the same thing when I saw the
picture.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old May 12th 09, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Karla

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
http://tinypic.com/r/2l9r3ms/5

Sorry about doing it as an link but my photo page is acting weird and so
was outlook

Little devil has taken over my spot

He is the cutest! I am so in love with him, I do believe I covet your
kitten.
Karla