[BW] Silly Hoomins

Old February 15th 06, 05:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [BW] Silly Hoomins

"Juliet, why are our meowmies crying?"

"Because they can't see you any more, silly Romeo"

"What do you mean? I am right here. I *know* I am right here. How can I not
be here if I am talking to you?"

"Silly Romeo. I can see you because I am a cat. But our hoomins can't see
you because their eyes don't work the way ours do"

"But they could see me before"

"Sure the could, but they only see in three dimensions, not like us cats.
They can't see you anymore, and they cry, because they miss you so much."

"But I'm right *here* Juliet."

"Well, something happened to you. You got aweful sick, and they took you to
TED. And the part of you that they see died."

"Oh! *That* explains why I saw Sailor again. Gee he looked good, his coat
was so full and shiney, and his eyes bright. He looked *really* great, well,
for a d*g that is. And there was this big shiney brightly coloured bridge,
too. And lots of other cats to play with, and I felt *really* good there,
like I was a kitten again. You'd like it there, Juliet, you really would."

"I'm sure I'd *love* Rainbow Bridge, Romeo, but that would mean that the
meowmies wouldn't be able to see me any more either. I've got to stay here
and let them know you are around, and that you still love them as much as
ever, even if they can't see you."

"Will they ever see me again, Juliet? I don't want our meowmies to cry for
me when I'm still with them like always."

"One day they'll be able to see you again. They'll make their own way to
Rainbow Bridge, and it will be just like how it was before, except better.
They'll be able to feel us and touch us and hug and and scritch us and our
brofurs and sisfurs all together and we'll all be healthy and happy. It will
be a wonderful reunion."

"I can't wait."

"You won't have to Romeo, time passes differently now that you aren't in the
hoomin's dimension, and you won't have to wait for them long at all. But it
might seem a long time to them."

"That's not fair, Juliet. Why do the meowmies have to wait so long to see me
again when I can always see them?"

"I don't know, Romeo, but as long as there is One Who Can See Properly,
whether that be me, or Chloe, or Tiffy or Jetson, or maybe even some future
kitty that adopts them, as long as there is one of us to let them know we'll
always be around them to love them and look after them, they'll be able to
wait until its their turn."

"But they're still crying, Juliet."

"Silly hoomins."

"Yeah, but you gotta love 'em"

"Yeah. Silly us."

In loving memory of Romeo.

Yowie

Old February 15th 06, 07:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

That is beautiful and now I'm bawling.

Tish

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 16:36:07 +1100, "Yowie"
wrote:

"Juliet, why are our meowmies crying?"

"Because they can't see you any more, silly Romeo"

"What do you mean? I am right here. I *know* I am right here. How can I not
be here if I am talking to you?"

"Silly Romeo. I can see you because I am a cat. But our hoomins can't see
you because their eyes don't work the way ours do"

"But they could see me before"

"Sure the could, but they only see in three dimensions, not like us cats.
They can't see you anymore, and they cry, because they miss you so much."

[regretfully snipped]
Old February 15th 06, 08:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Yes it is, and I am too.

--
Joy

**Don't believe everything you think**

Old February 15th 06, 02:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Silly Hoomins

Yoj wrote:
Yes it is, and I am too.

Me too! Thank God I don't wear mascara!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old February 15th 06, 06:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I think it's unanimous, here! It's a beautiful tribute and .... Waaah!

Melissa

Old February 15th 06, 07:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Shiral" wrote in message
ups.com...
I think it's unanimous, here! It's a beautiful tribute and .... Waaah!

Melissa

My nose and eyes are running. I must have caught a cold ;-)

Tweed

Old February 15th 06, 08:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Christina Websell wrote:
"Shiral" wrote in message
ups.com...
I think it's unanimous, here! It's a beautiful tribute and ....
Waaah!

Melissa

My nose and eyes are running. I must have caught a cold ;-)

Tweed

Another symptom is a misty monitor.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old February 15th 06, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Yowie wrote in message
"Juliet, why are our meowmies crying?"

I think you mean TW.

Thank you Yowie.

Love

Jeanette

Old February 15th 06, 11:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Yowie" wrote in message
[...]

you're makin me cry yowie!!! that's lovely!!

Old February 16th 06, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Yowie" wrote in message

"Yeah. Silly us."

In loving memory of Romeo.

Yowie

OK, now I'm crying my eyes out. That was beautiful Yowie.

Helen M