Our bad, bad hoomins

Old June 30th 08, 05:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Default Our bad, bad hoomins

Da nerf of doze hoomins!

Our Meowmie an our Paw lefted us alone all weekend. Dey lefted out fudz
an waterz and all dat, but dey wasn't here to let usses outside and to
snuggle wif us at bedtime.

Dey drifed da metalmonster to Wiscatsin to bisit wif Grandpa an
Grandmeowmie. Da Grandhoomins is doing good - efurryone is at home
and not at da people-TED place, an efurryone is getting around ok. An
Meowmie an Paw did da grocery shopping an stuffz, an on da Caturday night
dey taked Meowmie's sisfur Genny and Genny's husband Al out fur drinks an
moosic. So I guess dat it was a gudgud fing dat dey wented to Wiscatsin.

But still, dey could have leafed da back door open so we could get to da
back yard. Sure, we can teleport to da yard when we wants to, but it's
da principal.

Sammy
Old June 30th 08, 05:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 11:34:21 -0500, Samuel Redcat's nimble, little
paws typed:

Da nerf of doze hoomins!

Our Meowmie an our Paw lefted us alone all weekend. Dey lefted out fudz
an waterz and all dat, but dey wasn't here to let usses outside and to
snuggle wif us at bedtime.

Dis iz unkonshinsable! No nite-time snuggles! DId you report dis to
da sheriff?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/30/2008 12:55:01 PM
Old June 30th 08, 06:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 12:55:32 -0400, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

Dis iz unkonshinsable! No nite-time snuggles! DId you report dis to
da sheriff?

Not yet, but Iz ought to. Some of usses can't sleep wifout snuggles.

Sammy
Old July 1st 08, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

We iz glad to hear dat dem hoomanz is all well for nowz.

U haz feri nize hoomans so forgib dfem da small fings dey don to ta suitz
urselfz. Dey really luffz u guyz. Piglet knowing how frustrating a hooman
can be.
news

Old July 1st 08, 05:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 12:35:47 -0500, Samuel Redcat's nimble, little
paws typed:

Not yet, but Iz ought to. Some of usses can't sleep wifout snuggles.

Sammy

I knoze dis. I allwayz gets mine nite-tyme snugglez an tummy rubs
from mine hooman - after awl, itz hiz dooty!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/1/2008 12:05:47 AM
Old July 1st 08, 03:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 19:41:19 -0500, Granby wrote:

We iz glad to hear dat dem hoomanz is all well for nowz.

U haz feri nize hoomans so forgib dfem da small fings dey don to ta suitz
urselfz. Dey really luffz u guyz. Piglet knowing how frustrating a hooman
can be.

Yeah, I guess I ought to do dat. Dey duz keep us in good fudz and stuffz,
and dey has given us lots of extra snuggles to make up fur bein gone so
long.

Sammy

Liddle hoomins Booker Cat community 28 November 28th 07 10:56 AM
The NERVE of these hoomins! Amelia T Cat Cat community 6 March 15th 06 08:16 AM
[BW] Silly Hoomins Yowie Cat anecdotes 15 February 16th 06 08:43 PM
Why do hoomins...... Mischief Cat anecdotes 10 August 6th 05 03:33 AM
Mean, mean hoomins! Amelia T Cat Cat community 11 May 8th 04 11:24 PM