Grand Pooh-Pah leads discussion

Old March 23rd 09, 03:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey` =^..^=`

Default Grand Pooh-Bah leads discussion

Mee tew
Mosey

"Granby"
Soundz gud ta me.
"Rebecca"...

*Tiger speakz* afur thinkin so muc about diz anna bein a mature
mancat, I uzt think dat diz iz realli between, lillith, Sammy and
Smokey, while i mineownself wuld not like to share mine bootiful
wifekitty, it iz reazunable ta think dat ofur lifestylez anna ofur
arrangements are justified anna moral ifin da catz in quwekin agree to
dem, I thinkz i remfur dat sumcatz were 3 catz winked, anna all of dem
mite haf been girlcatz but i iz notted sure on diz lazt detail,,, might
haf been pandy anna taliscar pippinsp sumcat hep me ifin you remfurz,
so it seems to me dat da original rulin dat lillith azk fur, was she
winked or not iz all dat needsta be diskussed, afur diz rulin, da three
grown up catz in diz shuld decide what dey want. perhapz in email, den
makez a joint nowncement so we all know what dey wantz, Tiger

Furry wel sed, Tiger! Whut evry1 think about makin da 3 catz diskus it &
make dere own decishun if dey cn? Shud I rekomend dat 2 Chief Justicat?

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Ize in faver uv dat.

Rebecca

Old March 23rd 09, 03:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey` =^..^=`

Wut u think, evry1?

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Ms. Chief Justicat, would you please call Smokey Gordon and Sammy
Mahoney, the two mancats in questioin? I'd like to hear what they
have to say.

Lilith Kitten

Grand Pooh-Bah here. Chief Justicat in othur thred.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

We bedder haf Da Sherriff on hand.
or iz he still bizzy wookin fur mine wink Tabifa?

Mosey

Old March 23rd 09, 12:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Furry wel sed, Tiger! Whut evry1 think about makin da 3 catz diskus it &
make dere own decishun if dey cn? Shud I rekomend dat 2 Chief Justicat?

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

I fink dats a xzellent idearment.

Sammy
Old March 23rd 09, 02:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Default Grand Pooh-Pah leads discussion

might haf been pandy anna taliscar pippinsp sumcat hep me
ifin you remfurz

It /was/ Pandora Pussycat and Talisker Pippin.

Adam
Old March 23rd 09, 02:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Whut evry1 think about makin da 3 catz diskus it &
make dere own decishun if dey cn? Shud I rekomend dat 2 Chief Justicat?

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

I fink dats a xzellent idearment.

Sammy

OK, public 'pinion seems unanimous. I rekomend it 2 Chief Justicat.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Old April 1st 09, 04:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

On Mar 22, 1:42*pm, Adam wrote:
Da Chief Justicat askd me, da Grand Pooh-Bah, 2 leed diskushun.

It seemz lyke central ishue iz, are rules 4 catz?

If so, denhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.pets.cats.community/msg/f928b105c1...

* * * * Subject: Da Bewinkin at Effurycat's Temple of Bast Begins!!
* * * * Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 23:47:15 GMT

* * * * Sammy The 'Venture Cat, I promise to always hold you firstest in
* * * * mine heart;

means dis legal 'greement & Smokey cn sue 4 Breach of Promise becuz
betroth nefur cancelled. *(Chief Justicat not find NE evidens it wuz.)

If not, den ALL vows efurrykitty meeningless becuz not hafta follow dem.
Cud hav new "1 & only" evry day if wanted.

Wut u think, evry1?

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Hey Lovable Louise, what is the Grand Pooh-Bah's job?

Clarence

Marky-pooh went over the bridge Summy Cat community 9 November 7th 06 01:57 AM
Pooh Pooh Power... Azy Cat anecdotes 0 February 22nd 06 01:26 PM
Won't cover pooh roben Cat health & behaviour 6 December 26th 03 01:46 PM