Offishul Flower

Old June 21st 09, 02:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default Offishul Flower

On Jun 20, 5:40*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jun 2009 12:11:34 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

A furry wuvwy fwouer to wepweesent *wuvwy cweechurs wike usses, hoo
wak in byoody.
Awl da bedder if itz 'nip. *MeOwy (wooking fur mine own nip..ware o
ware did I weevit?)

* * * * Mine hooman weeves me widdle toys filled wif nip,
like mine Mr. Mowsey awl ober da howze. He effen
bowt Cosmic Nip in da spray can an sprays mine
pink-ponk bawls wif it!

* * * * Haff yoo efur tried da spray-nip?
--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 6/20/2009 7:38:51 PM

I did not gno uf such a fing.
Iam addink itt too meowmie shawping wist.
I twied to tell meowmie buttid as yoozhul I gottid tung-tyed an oney
meowed too hur.
Fangyu.. MeOwy

Old June 21st 09, 03:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we haz akzed furit butted da hoomin sayed hersef kuldint fin itsef... we
alzo wantz nip bubblez but dey iz alwayz owtg when hersef goezta buy dem...
Chester because tiger is asleep
.. .

Old June 21st 09, 06:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

We fink itz a Nip flowur!

Sebastian anna Joolian

Yes.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah of few words
Old June 21st 09, 06:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
Offishul flower of Catmerica:

http://mysite.verizon.net/adam707/flower.jpg

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Hokay, dis sownds gud. Dis makes me remebfur
gettink a liddle enfelope of home-grown nip from
Allegra a long, long time ago. I mus be gettink
owld...

Yes, that is a photo of a catnip flower in the South Forty at Girtha
Farms. It's about 1" (3 cm) long and the flower's fragrance is even
detectable by humans, pleasant, unique, different from the scent of the
leaves. At the Farms they flowered in July, with each plant producing
several flowers. I'm told that to increase growth in the leaves (the
good part), the plant should not be allowed to flower, but Allegra
"Great Girtha" felt the beauty offset the small decrease in production.

Adam, General Manager, Girtha Farms (defunct)
Old June 21st 09, 03:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

da bubblez iz suposeta be atta petsmurt alzo... dey iz inna kontainer wif
one of doze bubble makerz juzt like fur hoomin kittenz butted koztz muc
more... but den i iz sure we iz wurfit... Chester, because Tiger is still
sleepin
"Stormmee" wrote in message
we haz akzed furit butted da hoomin sayed hersef kuldint fin itsef... we
alzo wantz nip bubblez but dey iz alwayz owtg when hersef goezta buy
dem... Chester because tiger is asleep
.. .

Old June 21st 09, 04:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Da Gramby won't giff it to mineslefz. Her sayz I getz krazy anna fallz offa
fings. Willow and Piglet don't like itselfz. O T rubbing the osre place
that was once was on the back of his head where he fell off tha cat tree
and then gramby got rid of it.

I finkz I jus slipez and fell but herselfz sayz I wuz stoned. Whateffer dat
iz.
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 20 Jun 2009 12:11:34 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

A furry wuvwy fwouer to wepweesent wuvwy cweechurs wike usses, hoo
wak in byoody.
Awl da bedder if itz 'nip. MeOwy (wooking fur mine own nip..ware o
ware did I weevit?)

Mine hooman weeves me widdle toys filled wif nip,
like mine Mr. Mowsey awl ober da howze. He effen
bowt Cosmic Nip in da spray can an sprays mine
pink-ponk bawls wif it!

Haff yoo efur tried da spray-nip?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

I twied it, but it smelt artyfishul tu me,
sew Meowmee stoppt yuzink it.

Pitô.ônya

Old June 21st 09, 04:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dat seemz wrung sumhow,,, sorta like ifin sumcat took sum hoominz wine...
butted den soft limitz Chester'z nip beclawz himz iza mean drunk... Trudi,
lookin atta new bottle of rhubarb wine soft buyed yezterday
"Granby" wrote in message
Da Gramby won't giff it to mineslefz. Her sayz I getz krazy anna fallz
offa fings. Willow and Piglet don't like itselfz. O T rubbing the osre
place that was once was on the back of his head where he fell off tha cat
tree and then gramby got rid of it.

I finkz I jus slipez and fell but herselfz sayz I wuz stoned. Whateffer
dat iz.
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

.. .

Old June 21st 09, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Chester mew should go on da Intfurnet an buy what mew want. Mew should
haf effurything mew want.

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
we haz akzed furit butted da hoomin sayed hersef kuldint fin itsef... we
alzo wantz nip bubblez but dey iz alwayz owtg when hersef goezta buy dem...
Chester because tiger is asleep
.. .

Old June 22nd 09, 11:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

da purblim wifa net buyin is dat furri duzint keep enuf money inna net
akownt so we kant doit veri offin... efintualli dey willz getit, smoocheez,
chester

Stormmee wrote:
we haz akzed furit butted da hoomin sayed hersef kuldint fin itsef... we
alzo wantz nip bubblez but dey iz alwayz owtg when hersef goezta buy
dem... Chester because tiger is asleep
.. .