Offishul Flower

Old June 22nd 09, 12:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Offishul Flower

Heyhey Lucy, diz iz O T an dont u worry, dem cats in dat houze iz spoilet.
Dem haz fanzy fountainz to drink our of. Dem getx gud fudz so dem will getz
da nip when der humkanz getz "a roun 2it" anna dem will ventually do dat.
"Stormmmee" wrote in message
da purblim wifa net buyin is dat furri duzint keep enuf money inna net
akownt so we kant doit veri offin... efintualli dey willz getit,
smoocheez, chester
"Lucy" wrote in message
Chester mew should go on da Intfurnet an buy what mew want. Mew should
haf effurything mew want.

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
we haz akzed furit butted da hoomin sayed hersef kuldint fin itsef... we
alzo wantz nip bubblez but dey iz alwayz owtg when hersef goezta buy
dem... Chester because tiger is asleep
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 20 Jun 2009 12:11:34 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

A furry wuvwy fwouer to wepweesent wuvwy cweechurs wike usses, hoo
wak in byoody.
Awl da bedder if itz 'nip. MeOwy (wooking fur mine own nip..ware o
ware did I weevit?)
Mine hooman weeves me widdle toys filled wif nip,
like mine Mr. Mowsey awl ober da howze. He effen
bowt Cosmic Nip in da spray can an sprays mine
pink-ponk bawls wif it!

Haff yoo efur tried da spray-nip?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/20/2009 7:38:51 PM

Old June 23rd 09, 02:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dat iz veri nize, butted fur onze itz notted furri grumblin bowt da time or
efin soft grumblin bowt da toonaz,,, isa aktuli da falt of owrz krappi
petsmurtaleki, "
Tiger who did go in der onze,... anna getted da pik owtta kitty tree whick
dey buyed minesef

Stormmee wrote:
we haz akzed furit butted da hoomin sayed hersef kuldint fin itsef...
we alzo wantz nip bubblez but dey iz alwayz owtg when hersef goezta
buy dem... Chester because tiger is asleep
.. .

Old June 23rd 09, 07:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Yu got tu pik owt yur own noo kittee tree????
An day bot wun juzt fur yooooo????

I only gotz uh yuzt sekund paw tree wiff shrededed sizel,
an tornd rug, spekulee in da kornurz, an cheep Meowmee an Paw paw wunt
go tu Petzmurt ur Petko an spend uh hunnurt toonaz on uh nuu wun fur me!
Besydz, day say dat dere iz no rumm furra reeel kittee tree, juzt wun
wiff wun layer up tu lay on. I wyll twy tu draw it, but not wiff da
shreddzzz, yu kin juzt eemajin doze...pout
___
II \\ datz awl dere iz!

Pout2nya AKA hizzed!

Stormmee wrote:
we haz akzed furit butted da hoomin sayed hersef kuldint fin
itsef... we alzo wantz nip bubblez but dey iz alwayz owtg when
hersef goezta buy dem... Chester because tiger is asleep
.. .

Old June 23rd 09, 08:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I thinkz i getted it beclawz when i getted fixed whut wazint broked da ted
whut didit wuz horrible... da ofur catz getsa play wifit alzo butted i did
getta pik it owt... butted it wuz alzo on haf prize anna fitted da space...
it haz lotz of ripz anna stuff now becluze we haz uzed itsef a lot... now
soft iz uzuli too cheapta buy new stuffz butted diz onez alla thingz wurked
owt... anna soft sayedta say dat da onli pet store hersef hatez more dan
petsmurataleki iz iza petcrap. Tiger

Stormmee wrote:
we haz akzed furit butted da hoomin sayed hersef kuldint fin
itsef... we alzo wantz nip bubblez but dey iz alwayz owtg when
hersef goezta buy dem... Chester because tiger is asleep
.. .

Old June 24th 09, 05:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Maybe Meowmee kud make it uh 'Kwezt' tu fynd uh gud wun nottid tuu big
eaffur atta Garaje sayle. Dat wud awlzo gib hur un eggskyuze tu go tu
uh feu.
--
Pitô.ônya

Stormmee wrote:
we haz akzed furit butted da hoomin sayed hersef kuldint fin
itsef... we alzo wantz nip bubblez but dey iz alwayz owtg when
hersef goezta buy dem... Chester because tiger is asleep
.. .

Old June 25th 09, 06:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

soft likesa garage salez i thinkz that you shuld concentrate anna putted dat
in herown head, Tiger

Stormmee wrote:
we haz akzed furit butted da hoomin sayed hersef kuldint fin
itsef... we alzo wantz nip bubblez but dey iz alwayz owtg when
hersef goezta buy dem... Chester because tiger is asleep
.. .

Old June 26th 09, 04:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

I yam gudgud attid doink dat.
Awl I hafta du iz wayte furr da weakend...
an pry hur uhway frum hur editink woik furra wyle.
--
Pitô.ônya

Stormmee wrote:
we haz akzed furit butted da hoomin sayed hersef kuldint fin
itsef... we alzo wantz nip bubblez but dey iz alwayz owtg
when hersef goezta buy dem... Chester because tiger is asleep
.. .