Cutest Thing Your Kitten/Cat does

Old December 29th 03, 11:54 PM
tracy

Default Cutest Thing Your Kitten/Cat does

The cutest things my cats do....
Tabby - rolls on her back legs akimbo with a look on her face as if to
say I'm waiting.

Boots - waits in the window every sunday afternoon at 3.00 waiting for
me to arrive home with some meat for him of nanny

Tilly - when fast asleep and is touched lets out a noise which sound
like its between a purr and a meow.
Old December 30th 03, 12:03 AM
Yoj

"tracy" wrote in message

The cutest things my cats do....
Tabby - rolls on her back legs akimbo with a look on her face as if to
say I'm waiting.

Boots - waits in the window every sunday afternoon at 3.00 waiting for
me to arrive home with some meat for him of nanny

Tilly - when fast asleep and is touched lets out a noise which sound
like its between a purr and a meow.

Lindy's cutest thing is rolling on her back and curling all four paws
under. I call it her "precious pose".

Skeeter's is probably the way she will get in your lap and look you in
the eyes for a long time. My mother has been here for a visit, and
Skeeter did that to her a lot. My mother had kitten fits about it every
time - and my mother is a d*g person. ;-) Of course it probably helped
that Skeeter adopted her, spending a lot of time in her lap, and
sleeping with her at night and during afternoon naps.

Joy

Old December 30th 03, 12:11 AM
Dan Mahoney

The cutest things my cats do....
Tabby - rolls on her back legs akimbo with a look on her face as if to
say I'm waiting.

Boots - waits in the window every sunday afternoon at 3.00 waiting for
me to arrive home with some meat for him of nanny

Tilly - when fast asleep and is touched lets out a noise which sound
like its between a purr and a meow.

Amelia - waits on top of the bookcase by the front door and climbs on my
shoulder as soon as I come in the door. An excellent way to end a rough day!

Tabitha - when I'm getting out the shower, she waits until I put my
towel over my shoulders then climbs on to my shoulders and grooms my
hair for me. Amelia does this once in a while too.

Cleopatra - climbs on top of Nancy's pillows at night and makes herself
a nest. Usually spends the whole night there.

Samuel - as soon as I go to bed he climbs up on my chest and purrs
himself to sleep. As he relaxes he rolls to one side and would roll off
me if I didn't put out a hand to support him.

Old December 30th 03, 01:25 AM
Cheryl

tracy wrote in on 29 Dec
2003:

The cutest things my cats do....

Shadow (two things) the way he headbutts me when I cry or when I sing, and
the way he eats the little bit of dry food he gets per day (mostly canned
diet but a little dry to keep him happy). He purrs l o u d l y when he
eats dry Wellness.

Shamrock, the way he nods his head downwards when you pet him on the head.
Its sort of the opposite of "elevator butt"

Bonnie, the way she hugs my feet when she lies on the floor. If she is
laying on the floor at my feet, at least one part of her body has to touch
them.

--
Cheryl

"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I
can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do."
- Helen Keller
Old December 30th 03, 01:30 AM

The cutest thing Roxy does is curl up in my arms, knead and purr, and
rub noses with me. (Yes, I do enjoy the kneading!)

Licorice will drop his toys near me when I'm not paying attention.
Suddenly, I'll find a sparkly ball on the couch near where I'm sitting,
or the plastic milk ring (not a closed circle!) on my bed when I wake up.
Apparently he wants me to play with him!

Smudge's cute thing is that she wants to go outside *with me*. Sometimes
when I let her out (on her leash), she'll stand at the door, crying. If
I try to get her to come back in, she's not interested. She wants me to
come out and pet her while she's *outside*! She also likes me to sit by
her and pet her while she's eating.

Lambchop, the kitty I rescued from the alley behind my house and then
found a permanent home for, used to do the most adorable thing: whenever
I said her nickname over and over really fast (ie, "Lamby, Lamby, Lamby!"),
she would duck her head under and do a somersault.

tracy wrote:

Tilly - when fast asleep and is touched lets out a noise which sound
like its between a purr and a meow.

My cat Tika (RB 1997) used to do this! She was deaf, so she didn't hear
me approching her. She'd be all curled up asleep, and I'd gently touch
her on the shoulder. Her whole body would suddenly tense up, she'd raise
her head slightly, and would emit the purr/meow sound all at once, as
though a electrical impulse had suddenly gone through her. It was kind
of like touching a joy button. (No comments, Daves. )

Joyce
Old December 30th 03, 02:14 AM
Stacey

Moogie - sits at the door waiting for me to come in from having a cigarette
(though he may be waiting for his d*g)

Patrick - head rubs like mad when you have wet, clean hair

Mr. Bob - rarely meows, but when he does it's a little squeak and oohh so
cute

Nancy - reaches out with her paw at you to get you to spank her (only when
she's in a rare sweety pie mood)

Old December 30th 03, 02:37 AM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Lizzie: Likes to 'inspect' her food bin when we feed her. We've taken to
calling her Scrooge McKittie when she does this, 'counting' her food in her
bin, much the same was Scrooge McDuck would count the money in his bin.

Weeble: Lies on his stomach on the floor the floor with back legs stretched
all the way out (see http://tinyurl.com/22ejr) . "Mrrrrrrps" when 'play
mode' is fully engaged. Also 'inspects' his food bin when getting fed
(probably learned that from Lizzie). Sometimes, early in the morning, he
drags one of his favorite toys into our bed so he can play with it an not be
lonely (but it gets VERY annoying to us slaves to be woken by a little furry
ball of wiggle). And everything else he does is cute, since he's still a
kitten.

Tennessee: He's a furry beached whale, so he doesn't do much. He does like
to come up and give me a nip on the chin every once in a while. I call them
'love bites' or 'bite-bites'. He used to jump about 4 feet from the back of
the couch onto our shoulders when we stood in the dining room behind the
sofa, but that was when he was younger, more lightweight & had more energy.

Smokey: Chases any treat (Pounce, preferably, but any will do) that is
tossed, even jumping over a 3-foot-tall child gate. Then waits patiently
for another to be tossed. Just heading toward the place where the treats
are kept gets her attention.

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Old December 30th 03, 02:40 AM
Victor Martinez

Hmmm..... let's see:

Xoxo: grabs a hold of Issa with both paws (claws fully extended) and
proceeds to lick him clean, whether Issa wants it or not
Luna: *always* comes to bed when we do and most of the time sleeps
between our heads
Maya: yowls for attention... right Grace?
Issa: rides on your shoulder
Basho: rolls over and waits for tummy rubs whenever he sees you
Rufous: follows anybody going into the bathroom just in case they're
going to shower. If you do shower, he'll get into the shower as soon as
you leave and spend a good 15 minutes chasing water droplets.
Fez: jumps on Luna and is not put off by her growling and biting, he'll
stick his ground until Luna gives up and starts grooming him

Crazy critters...

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old December 30th 03, 03:12 AM
Cheryl

Victor Martinez wrote in on 29
Dec 2003:

Rufous: follows anybody going into the bathroom just in case they're
going to shower. If you do shower, he'll get into the shower as soon as
you leave and spend a good 15 minutes chasing water droplets.

LMAO It is so funny how cats anticipate your every move. Mine follow a
routine in the morning where they know the bathroom is my first stop in the
morning and even Bonnie will now run in ahead of me, where I usually find
Shamrock on top of the closed toilet so I have to pick him up to move him.
Shadow used to be the same way but he's getting older and more sedate so he
just waits until I'm already in there to come rub against me for pets. His
rubbing is funny, too. He puts his whole body into it. too cyoot.

Old December 30th 03, 05:07 AM
Marina

"tracy" wrote

The cutest things my cats do....

There are so many cute things they do, but last night Frank did something so
typical of him, so extremely annoying, but still so incredibly cute. In the
middle of the night, I suddenly awake to Frank peering into my face, his
face two inches from mine. When he saw my eyes open, he pressed his head
against my face and kept it there for a while. Then he started walking
around the bed, purring all the time. I looked at the clock. It was 2.30. He
went on purring, sometimes settling down by my head, sometimes at my feet
with Nikki, and then walking around the bed again and coming up and pressing
his head against my face. This went on for *two hours*. Nikki was trying
very hard to stay asleep all this time, keeping her eyes tightly shut,
though held her head up every now and then, poor little darling. I finally
drifted off to sleep, but am pretty tired this morning, but I still have to
laugh each time I remember opening my eyes to find Frank's face peering into
mine.

Nikki's cutest thing is when I'm on the 'puter and she sits beside my chair,
and every now and then touches her nose to my leg, as if just saying, hey
Mum, I'm still here.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki