Katrina Purrs

Old August 25th 05, 05:15 PM
ChildFree23

Default Katrina Purrs

We live in southwestern Boca Raton, Florida and are getting ready for
Tropical Storm/Hurricane Katrina. Kitty Schottland and I are worried
about Capt. Midnight, who won't stay in at night, and if he does stay in
will always go out patrolling in the middle of a storm. Please purr for
our safety, for Mrs. Nauna's safety (she's the PawPaw's meowmie and
lives alone), and that Katrina isn't too severe.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland VC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
--
childfree23 at earthlink dot net
Old August 25th 05, 07:19 PM
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 16:15:18 +0000, ChildFree23 wrote:

We live in southwestern Boca Raton, Florida and are getting ready for
Tropical Storm/Hurricane Katrina. Kitty Schottland and I are worried
about Capt. Midnight, who won't stay in at night, and if he does stay in
will always go out patrolling in the middle of a storm. Please purr for
our safety, for Mrs. Nauna's safety (she's the PawPaw's meowmie and
lives alone), and that Katrina isn't too severe.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland VC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Oh no! Dats scary! Me an all of mine sisfurs and mine rotten little brofur
will all purr our bestest purrs fur all of you.

Sammy
Old August 25th 05, 10:14 PM
Boogie's Mom

Kitty, Mine Luff!

I'ze purrin, ov corse, buttid why don't you anna Cap anna Lillith teleport
up here to Bawlmer till it'z all ofur. I'd have youze tell yer hoominz to
come up, too, buttid I don't fink dey'll fit inna telepurrter. Tell Cap dat
iffen he wants to do sum nite huntin, deres a big old fatfat (not efun
fluffy) grownd hog dat Meowmie calls Fat Fred (no offense to our Unka Fred
in Catnada) dat hangs owt inna our backyardowt inna efenings.

Inna meentime, I'ze purrin my bestest "katrina goway" purrz anna meowmie's
invokin like crazy. Since I'ze gonna worry bout youze all, pleeze try to
keep usses updated as best as you can.

Boogie, Prowd but worried Wink to the Beauteous Kitty Schottland-HarpurrCat,
in Bawlmer.

nk.net...

Old August 26th 05, 12:45 AM
ChildFree23

We live in southwestern Boca Raton, Florida and are getting ready for
Tropical Storm/Hurricane Katrina. Kitty Schottland and I are worried
about Capt. Midnight, who won't stay in at night, and if he does stay in
will always go out patrolling in the middle of a storm. Please purr for
our safety, for Mrs. Nauna's safety (she's the PawPaw's meowmie and
lives alone), and that Katrina isn't too severe.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland VC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Oh no! Dats scary! Me an all of mine sisfurs and mine rotten little brofur
will all purr our bestest purrs fur all of you.

Sammy

Fangu Sammy. [purrpurrearlicksmurgle] Why is our adopted son Ranger
being so rotten? He's just a kitten, after all.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Old August 26th 05, 12:50 AM
ChildFree23

Oh, Boogie, I'ze so glad you're here! [purrpurrwhiskerrubpurrchortle]

I'ze hopping in the teleporter right away to port up to Baltimore to be
with yourownselves. But I'ze not bringing the Captain with me, because
he insists on staying behind to guard the hoomins against the storm.
And not Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, neither, because she teleported out to
Catifurnia to be with herown winkwink Samuel Redcat Mahoney and their
adopted son Ranger Kitten Mahoney.

Kitty Schottland VC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Old August 26th 05, 03:27 AM
ChildFree23

Fangu, Pitoonya. So far Katrina has been gentle. A lot of wind and
rain here in southwestern Palm Beach County, but nothing like what
Broward and Dade Counties (south of us) got.

Old August 26th 05, 03:34 AM
Boogie's Mom

Hoomin secretary sees a subtle shimmer in the computer room corner, smiles
to herself, and says:

"Hello, Kitty dear! Glad you decided to come up here tonight. Boogie's
downstairs, there's plenty of fresh food, kitty milk, and treats waiting for
you. You two have a good time and let me know if you need anything. If you
feel like napping, there's plenty of room on the bed and I've put out an
extra purrpad."

Boogie's Mom - still invoking that Katrina should behave

Old August 26th 05, 03:56 AM
Rebecca

We'ze purrin heer.

purrrrrrrrrrpurrrrrrrrrrrrrpurrrrrrrrrrrr

Rebecca

Old August 26th 05, 04:09 AM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 16:15:18 GMT, ChildFree23 wrote:

We live in southwestern Boca Raton, Florida and are getting ready for
Tropical Storm/Hurricane Katrina. Kitty Schottland and I are worried
about Capt. Midnight, who won't stay in at night, and if he does stay in
will always go out patrolling in the middle of a storm. Please purr for
our safety, for Mrs. Nauna's safety (she's the PawPaw's meowmie and
lives alone), and that Katrina isn't too severe.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland VC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

I'ze purrink fur yu!
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....................... .........
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/25/2005 11:08:39 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Multi-purpose purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 22 November 23rd 04 02:16 PM
Purrs for Rosie Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 137 October 15th 04 11:36 AM
Truck Purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 18 October 5th 04 02:40 PM
Travel purrs Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 33 August 13th 04 06:00 PM
Purrs for Lacey Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 25 November 19th 03 05:20 AM