National Holiday for Cats

Old August 23rd 05, 03:39 AM
ClowderCat

Default National Holiday for Cats

Hi Everykitty. As Purrsident of Catmerica, I'm starting a new holiday
for all kitties and their families. I'm calling it National Holiday
for Cats. This is going to be one of those holidays where your human
has to stay home from work (or wherever your human goes during the day)
with you and be your servant for the whole day. I'm planning on having
it be this Friday and it'll be a monthly holiday. What do you kitties
think?

Clarence

Old August 23rd 05, 06:34 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Datz wun fyne ideer, Clarence!
Du yu tink dat da Busshy wun wyll aproov it?

Pitoonya, aka Sweetee

Old August 24th 05, 03:51 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
diz iza gud day, cuuld you alzo makez da tedz stay away furm uz alzo, TV

Of course. That would be an important part of it. And since most TEDs
are owned by cats and d*gs and maybe even horses, they'd be able to
stay home with them too!

Clarence

Old August 24th 05, 03:53 AM
ClowderCat

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Datz wun fyne ideer, Clarence!
Du yu tink dat da Busshy wun wyll aproov it?

Pitoonya, aka Sweetee

Of course not! But he's not really the purrsident so he doesn't have
anything to say about it! I think he might also be owned by cats too!

Clarence

Old August 24th 05, 05:56 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Datz wun fyne ideer, Clarence!
Du yu tink dat da Busshy wun wyll aproov it?

Pitoonya, aka Sweetee

Of course not! But he's not really the purrsident so he doesn't have
anything to say about it! I think he might also be owned by cats too!

Clarence

I dun't wanna b pollytikkul, buttid I dowt dat. May-b d*gz...

Pitoonya

Old August 25th 05, 02:33 AM
ClowderCat

Datz wun fyne ideer, Clarence!
Du yu tink dat da Busshy wun wyll aproov it?

Pitoonya, aka Sweetee

Of course not! But he's not really the purrsident so he doesn't have
anything to say about it! I think he might also be owned by cats too!

Clarence

I dun't wanna b pollytikkul, buttid I dowt dat. May-b d*gz...

Pitoonya

That's possible. I wasn't sure about it and he won't talk to me when
I'm in my oval office!

Clarence

Old August 28th 05, 03:38 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
he haz 2 of uses, OEJ

That's kind of what I thought, but I wasn't sure!

Clarence