who ya gotta know to get a blow job around here

Old June 2nd 06, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default who ya gotta know to get a blow job around here

"mnemonic" wrote in message
oups.com...

cybercat wrote:

Hiya, Brandy.

Baby, I don't understand

who is Brandy is it the same one who staggers around here in high
heels?

I confused

hey I don't know anything I am but a little fishy in a great big pond.

Call me "baby" again, we'll see about that subject line. :

Old June 2nd 06, 03:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

cybercat wrote:

hey I don't know anything I am but a little fishy in a great big pond.

Call me "baby" again, we'll see about that subject line. :

does it hurt much bebe?

whenever I go swimming, this sort of thing has always been a phobia

Old June 2nd 06, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

cybercat wrote:

Call me "baby" again, we'll see about that subject line. :

as the hurricane said to the coconut tree, better hold on to your nuts
this ain't no ordinary blow job!

Old June 2nd 06, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

you would loss your mind if even the possibility happened.

Barry give me your pay pal account number I am going to send you $100.00 so
you can have at least 2 hours with a cheap hooker and a room to do it in
you will have to pay for any of the mini bar if you use it

"mnemonic" wrote in message
ups.com...

Old June 3rd 06, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Matthew wrote:

Barry give me your pay pal account number I am going to send you $100.00 so
you can have at least 2 hours with a cheap hooker and a room to do it in
you will have to pay for any of the mini bar if you use it

heh i'd probably talk her head off Matt

things like... uh.. you been doing this long?

lol

then I might say..

"touch it!" lol

or...

"IT PUTS THE LOTION ON THE FEET"

'PUT THE F$%KING LOTION ON YOUR FEET"

"I CAN SMELL YOUR FEET!"

muiuuuuaaaaaaaa
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Old June 3rd 06, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

So you are a toe sucker are ya
or it take it you like your toes sucked

I be more worried about smelling other things than her feet

here is a joke for you close to the situation you are talking about

you know you bring out the dirty old man in me. I would hate to see use go
to a strip club they probably threw us out

Hair

A guy in a restaurant orders chicken noodle soup. He starts to eat the
soup and chokes on a hair in the soup. After gagging for a minute, he
calls the waitress.

"I'm not paying for this soup. There was a hair in it."

The waitress and customer get into a bit of an argument over the
problem. The guy ends up storming out of the restaurant without paying.
The waitress sees the guy go across the street to a house of ill repute.
The waitress's shift is over in about 15 minutes. She hurries over to
the hooker house and finds out where the guy is. The waitress crashes
into the room where the guy and lady of the evening are engaging. As she
walks in, the waitress sees the guy with his face in the hooker's
business area.

The waitress, seeing this, says, "You wouldn't pay for the chicken
noodle soup because you found hair in it. Now look where your face is."

The guy, upon pulling his face out of the muff, turns to the waitress
and says, "And if I find a noodle in there, I will not pay for that
either."

"mnemonic" wrote in message
ups.com...

Old June 3rd 06, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"mnemonic" wrote in message
ups.com...

cybercat wrote:

Call me "baby" again, we'll see about that subject line. :

as the hurricane said to the coconut tree, better hold on to your nuts
this ain't no ordinary blow job!

hahaha!

Old June 3rd 06, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Matthew wrote:
So you are a toe sucker are ya
or it take it you like your toes sucked

I wouldnt want to touch someone that is being paid to sex me up
Im not into feet
clean is always in style
I like a woman with a good heart

[OT] Gotta do it somehow! Pat Cat anecdotes 5 December 4th 05 04:16 PM
OT - gotta vent theresa Cat anecdotes 15 November 3rd 05 07:36 PM
Ping Monica - I gotta tell ya, I feel bad, somethings wrong. whitershadeofpale Cat health & behaviour 0 July 6th 05 01:34 AM
Gotta go Krista Cat anecdotes 23 March 13th 05 07:14 PM
I'm so ashamed but I gotta ask GraceCat Cat anecdotes 1 January 27th 04 10:13 PM