Emergency purrs for KFC please

Old April 26th 09, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Emergency purrs for KFC please

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
I was admitted to hospital last Tuesday evening and ended up having to have
an emergency operation. I was discharged home a few hours ago.

What June did not tell me until last night was that KFC went missing on
Wednesday and has not been seen since.
I'll explain a bit more tomorrow but have had too many pain relief meds to
go into it now.
In the meantime, please purr for her safe return.

Tweed

Oh no! Purrs for her safe return and for you too, of course.

Jill

Old April 26th 09, 01:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Christina Websell wrote:

I was admitted to hospital last Tuesday evening and ended up having to have
an emergency operation. I was discharged home a few hours ago.

What June did not tell me until last night was that KFC went missing on
Wednesday and has not been seen since.
I'll explain a bit more tomorrow but have had too many pain relief meds to
go into it now.
In the meantime, please purr for her safe return.

Oh my goodness - emergency purrs for BOTH of you!! Poor KFC, she was
probably freaked out that you were gone so long.

Did you have the hernia repaired?

--
Joyce ^..^

Old April 26th 09, 01:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs for her to come home and for you to recover quickly.

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

Old April 26th 09, 02:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Apr 25, 4:03*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
I was admitted to hospital last Tuesday evening and ended up having to have
an emergency operation. *I was discharged home a few hours ago.

What June did not tell me until last night was that KFC went missing on
Wednesday and has not been seen since.
I'll explain a bit more tomorrow but have had too many pain relief meds to
go into it now.
In the meantime, please purr for her safe return.

We are purring for her safe return and for your health and anxious
heart. The cats on that other newsgroup have been alerted and purring
up a storm as well.

--
Will in New Haven
Old April 26th 09, 02:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

:
I was admitted to hospital last Tuesday evening and ended up having to
have
an emergency operation. I was discharged home a few hours ago.

What June did not tell me until last night was that KFC went missing on
Wednesday and has not been seen since.
I'll explain a bit more tomorrow but have had too many pain relief meds to
go into it now.
In the meantime, please purr for her safe return.

We are purring for her safe return and for your health and anxious
heart. The cats on that other newsgroup have been alerted and purring
up a storm as well.

--
Will in New Haven

I wish you a quick healing too and our clowder is purring for KFC as well.
Kyla

Old April 26th 09, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cl

Christina Websell wrote:
I was admitted to hospital last Tuesday evening and ended up having to have
an emergency operation. I was discharged home a few hours ago.

What June did not tell me until last night was that KFC went missing on
Wednesday and has not been seen since.
I'll explain a bit more tomorrow but have had too many pain relief meds to
go into it now.
In the meantime, please purr for her safe return.

Tweed

Purrs are provided in abundance for her safe return, and that hopefully
she is home by now.

cl
Old April 26th 09, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Christina Websell wrote:
I was admitted to hospital last Tuesday evening and ended up having to have
an emergency operation. I was discharged home a few hours ago.

What June did not tell me until last night was that KFC went missing on
Wednesday and has not been seen since.
I'll explain a bit more tomorrow but have had too many pain relief meds to
go into it now.
In the meantime, please purr for her safe return.

Oh no! Many purrs on the way (Caliban is on my arm, purring away as I
write). Lots of purrs for you, too, Tweed.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old April 26th 09, 07:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 21:03:07 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

I was admitted to hospital last Tuesday evening and ended up having to have
an emergency operation. I was discharged home a few hours ago.

What June did not tell me until last night was that KFC went missing on
Wednesday and has not been seen since.
I'll explain a bit more tomorrow but have had too many pain relief meds to
go into it now.
In the meantime, please purr for her safe return.

Tweed

I hope you are going to be OK.

Very bad news about KFC; she's elderly and headstrong.

I hope she is lurking about and comes back when she realizes you are
back home.

Purrs on the way for both of you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

Old April 26th 09, 09:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
wafflycat[_2_]

Hoping you are both safe and as well as possible.
Old April 26th 09, 10:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Apr 25, 9:03*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
I was admitted to hospital last Tuesday evening and ended up having to have
an emergency operation. *I was discharged home a few hours ago.

What June did not tell me until last night was that KFC went missing on
Wednesday and has not been seen since.
I'll explain a bit more tomorrow but have had too many pain relief meds to
go into it now.
In the meantime, please purr for her safe return.

Tweed

Many, many purrs and prayers en-route both for KFC's safe return and
your full recovery.

Helen M

Emergency purrs, please Dan M Cat anecdotes 39 August 13th 06 03:09 AM
Emergency purrs please... Helen Miles Cat anecdotes 15 March 18th 06 02:15 PM
Emergency Purrs Karen Cat anecdotes 23 March 28th 04 08:13 PM
"Emergency" purrs pay off! EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) Cat anecdotes 13 November 12th 03 09:16 PM
"Emergency" purrs pay off! EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) Cat anecdotes 7 November 11th 03 05:51 AM