A message from the Bridge

Old December 4th 10, 02:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default A message from the Bridge

On rpca a kitty was rescued but too late to be helped. I felt this for the
person who tried to help and sent this message on behalf of "Inky".

Hihi Kitties. My name is "Inky" although I didn't have the name for
long. I am now at the Rainbow Bridge but have been allowed to write
this message to you. It is a sort of celebration to the Holiday
that is coming. It is to show that there are still men, and women and
Vets of good will.

I was a Bitty. One day I was sick, hungry and lost. I couldn't find
my momcat. In fact I think she left me because I was so sick. I
crawled around and suddenly thought I smelled some food. I found a
dish some kind human had left filled with food for kitties that were in
the out.

I went to it and had just begun to eat when this big hand picked me
up. I was scared but, too tired to try and get away. I was taken in
where it was warm. This human tried to clean all the mess and bugs
out of my furr. He took me to the Vet and I was given a lot of
medicine and cleaned again.

There was a lady at the house of the human but she didn't want to see
me and get close in case I left for the bridge. That was ok because I
knew she was glad to have me there and wished me to get well. I was
put on a heating pad, fed fairly often and loved for awhile.

As this man, who I figured out had the name of Ben, was petting me and
talking to me, I knew it was time for me to go to be with other kitties who
had lived in this house. I gave him a soft "meow" of thanks and suddenly the
kitties who had lived in this house, Percy and Bandit and Hunter met me at
the edge of the Bridge and walked across with me to the other side.

I just wanted to come back long enough to thank Ben for being there for me.
It isn't how long you are loved that matters, it is that you are loved even
for a short time. Thank you Mr. Ben.

Old December 4th 10, 11:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 4, 9:13*am, "Granby" wrote:
[...]

Oh, fangyu for telling diss storee Granby. It has made Uncl Bill an
awl ob usses furry happy, efen do we are cryin. I betted I know hoo is
wun ob da kitties hoo is heppin tak car ub diss kittee at da Brij.

--
WooToo
Old December 5th 10, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

On Dec 4, 9:13 am, "Granby"
[...]

Yes, this is very sad.. Poor little bitty and such a kind hoomin to help
Inky.
I am gonna put up a Candle for Inky here.
Luvz n sad
Mosey

Old December 5th 10, 01:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Wellz I sended a spezial prayer to Maggy May anna I am surez her now haz dat
Bitty by herself anna iz takink kare of itself. I tole her it was a fren
from da kommunitee. Piglett knowing this is so.

Old December 5th 10, 02:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gabrielle[_2_]

On Dec 4, 7:13*am, "Granby" wrote:
[...]

Fangu, Inky. We wish yew had a longur time wif uz ana wif Unca Ben ana
uffur gud huminz.
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith, and Claude

snif
Anti Gabrielle
Old December 6th 10, 12:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Dis made Meowmie leek watermonsterz frum herown eyez. Itz gud dat Inky wuznt
alone his (her?) hole life, an had sum kumfurt durin his (her?) sikniss.

Rebecca