Lilith and Sammy's reception

Old July 6th 04, 05:11 AM
ShortTail Tom

Default Lilith and Sammy's reception

Ummm, bootiful OEJ, I'z have reserved a table close to da bride and
groom's table. Would you'z care to join me?

STTom

Old July 8th 04, 04:17 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Mine bootiful wifekitty, I have a purresent for you too. Here you go...

hands Lilith a small box wrapped in silver paper with a teal bow

It's a collar, very very soft, made of brown leather. That little bulge
at the top is miss Cleocatra's specialest miniature teleporter - if you
push da left button on it, it will 'port you home. If you push da middle
button it will port you to wherever I am.

And dat medallion attached to it has your name engraved on da back. If
you look at da front you'll see dat it has a outer ring of gold, wif a
disk of silver inside dat. In da silver disk are four diamonds, one at
each of the cardinal points. And in da middle are two half-hearts, one
of copper, one of platinum.

Da diamonds are to show dat I will always be finking of you, no matter
where in da world we both are. And the two half hearts show dat wifout
you as mine wink wink, my life couldn't be complete.

I hope you like it, mine dear.

Sammy Kitten

Old July 8th 04, 10:34 PM
ChildFree23

[...]

Oh...oh...it's bootiful! Help me putted it on!

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Old July 9th 04, 02:31 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Oh...oh...it's bootiful! Help me putted it on!

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

I will try, but I get fumble-pawed when I iz nervous. Let's see - reach
around here - find da part wif the holes and da part wif da holder fing
- put dem together - dere we go! It looks bootiful on you, sweet kitty!

Sammy Kitten

Old July 9th 04, 02:32 AM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Mine bootiful wifekitty, I have a purresent for you too. Here you go...

hands Lilith a small box wrapped in silver paper with a teal bow

I know Samuel would rather keep this quiet, but I have read his journal
and Tiger's, and am working on writing the story of how Sammy acquired
that medallion. It's quite a touching story. I think I'll have it
finished in the next few days.

Cleopatra

Old July 9th 04, 03:27 PM
ChildFree23

Oh...oh...it's bootiful! Help me putted it on!

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

I will try, but I get fumble-pawed when I iz nervous. Let's

see - reach
around here - find da part wif the holes and da part wif da

holder fing
- put dem together - dere we go! It looks bootiful on you,

sweet kitty!

Sammy Kitten

Fangu! [licklick Sammy's forehead, whisker rub]

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Old July 14th 04, 06:31 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Sammy kitten jumps up onto the band leaders podium and clears his throat

Harrummph...

If I could have efurrykitties attention, pleeze...

Mine wifekitty and I would like to fang youz all fur coming to ourz
bewinking and ourz reception. Dis has been da most important day of
mineown life, fanks to mine lovely winkwink and fanks to ourz wunnerful
friends.

It iz from da bottom of mine heart that I say that I'z am happier today
than I efurr thought I could be. Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, I'z will do mine
best to always keep you safe and comfortable and wif lots of good food
and clean water available and wif a nice, warm, dry place to sleep. And
ourz gudgud kittyfriends, I'z will do mine best to always be a good
kittyfriend.

Again, fangu all fur coming. Now, please continue to enjoy da wunnerful
foodz dat Tabifa, Amelia, and Rebecca have catered, and da wunnerful
moosic dat the kittyband is playing, and da bootiful house dat Cleocatra
has opened up to us all.

Sammy