Purring Lovingly Together

Old January 2nd 04, 07:26 PM
Bev

Default Purring Lovingly Together

Billy Boy, a lilac Burmese bred by Lois, lived with my sister Myra and
now lives with her son and his wife, Graham and Rosemary. Rosemary told
me about this delightful incident when I was over there at Xmas.

When Graham is snoozing he makes window rattling snores.
Billy Boy has it all worked out, according to Rosemary. Billy Boy
thinks Graeme is purring. What a wonderful thing for a cat to have his
own purring human.

Billy Boy gets on the bed and examines Graeme's mouth then, in perfect
unison, he sets up an ear splitting purr of his own.
Rosemary reckons it is quite a sight, the pair of them purring lovingly
together. Don't you love it

Bev

--
I believe in an open mind, but not so open
that your brains fall out.

Old January 2nd 04, 09:12 PM
MaryL

"Bev" wrote in message
Billy Boy, a lilac Burmese bred by Lois, lived with my sister Myra and
now lives with her son and his wife, Graham and Rosemary. Rosemary told
me about this delightful incident when I was over there at Xmas.

When Graham is snoozing he makes window rattling snores.
Billy Boy has it all worked out, according to Rosemary. Billy Boy
thinks Graeme is purring. What a wonderful thing for a cat to have his
own purring human.

Billy Boy gets on the bed and examines Graeme's mouth then, in perfect
unison, he sets up an ear splitting purr of his own.
Rosemary reckons it is quite a sight, the pair of them purring lovingly
together. Don't you love it

Bev

You should get this on camcorder (with audio, of course). ...another entry
for America's Funniest Home Videos.

MaryL

Old January 3rd 04, 12:11 AM
polonca12000

Awww, what a great anecdote! Thanks.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Bev" wrote in message
Billy Boy, a lilac Burmese bred by Lois, lived with my sister Myra and
now lives with her son and his wife, Graham and Rosemary. Rosemary told
me about this delightful incident when I was over there at Xmas.

snip

Old January 3rd 04, 12:38 AM
lrulan

Bev, what a sweet story. Now Billy Boy has his very own purring companion.
He must be ecstatic.
Jazz & his mama
--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old January 3rd 04, 12:42 AM
Brenda

"Bev" wrote in message
Billy Boy, a lilac Burmese bred by Lois, lived with my sister Myra and
now lives with her son and his wife, Graham and Rosemary. Rosemary told
me about this delightful incident when I was over there at Xmas.

When Graham is snoozing he makes window rattling snores.
Billy Boy has it all worked out, according to Rosemary. Billy Boy
thinks Graeme is purring. What a wonderful thing for a cat to have his
own purring human.

Billy Boy gets on the bed and examines Graeme's mouth then, in perfect
unison, he sets up an ear splitting purr of his own.
Rosemary reckons it is quite a sight, the pair of them purring lovingly
together. Don't you love it

Bev

--
I believe in an open mind, but not so open
that your brains fall out.

a purr-fect duet!
Brenda

Old January 3rd 04, 07:04 AM
Julie Cook

Bev wrote:

Billy Boy, a lilac Burmese bred by Lois, lived with my sister Myra and
now lives with her son and his wife, Graham and Rosemary. Rosemary told
me about this delightful incident when I was over there at Xmas.

When Graham is snoozing he makes window rattling snores.
Billy Boy has it all worked out, according to Rosemary. Billy Boy
thinks Graeme is purring. What a wonderful thing for a cat to have his
own purring human.

Billy Boy gets on the bed and examines Graeme's mouth then, in perfect
unison, he sets up an ear splitting purr of his own.
Rosemary reckons it is quite a sight, the pair of them purring lovingly
together. Don't you love it

Bev

Awwww. I have a cartoon on my refrigerator of a man asleep on the couch with
a cat on top of him sleeping. The family children are watching and the
caption says: "Daddy purrs louder than kitty". I should scan it and send it
to you so you can share it with Rosemary.

Julie

Old January 3rd 04, 05:31 PM
Adrian

Bev wrote:
Billy Boy, a lilac Burmese bred by Lois, lived with my sister Myra and
now lives with her son and his wife, Graham and Rosemary. Rosemary
told me about this delightful incident when I was over there at Xmas.

When Graham is snoozing he makes window rattling snores.
Billy Boy has it all worked out, according to Rosemary. Billy Boy
thinks Graeme is purring. What a wonderful thing for a cat to have
his own purring human.

Billy Boy gets on the bed and examines Graeme's mouth then, in perfect
unison, he sets up an ear splitting purr of his own.
Rosemary reckons it is quite a sight, the pair of them purring
lovingly together. Don't you love it

Bev

I wonder if she could video that, then post an mpeg somewhere.:-)
--
Adrian
A House Is Not A Home, Without A Cat.