Petra kitten is dead, advise for her sister

Old August 15th 03, 10:35 PM
Soft Kitten Co

Default Petra kitten is dead, advise for her sister

Many thanks to all those who have written.
I am working on a memorial site for Lee http://www.lexiandpetra.com
(Don't look yet as it is not up)
We believe the kitten had followed Lee, unbeknown to him, as he walked to
the local sports centre.
One to watch out for. That is why it was such an incredible long way from
home.
The busy road being 2 residential streets away.

Marie

"rrb_041303" wrote in message
Soft Kitten Co wrote:
Petra kitten was very much part of my web site www.kittens.co.uk.
Many of you sent in suggestions of names for the kittens Lexi and Petra.
Little Petra had enough traffic sense for her close without many cars,

but
not enough it seems for the busier road 2 streets away.
This must have been her first real wander. My heart goes out to her

owner
Lee. I have shed a tear or two this morning already.
He is thinking of having another kitten as two cats keep each other

company.
Her sister Lexi is fine and well.

Marie

I am so sorry to hear that. My condolences to Lee. I can only suggest to
get another kitten about the same size and age of Lexi. Perhaps keeping
the kitten(s) inside is a good idea. Especially since a bust road is
nearby.

Old August 17th 03, 11:53 PM
Katra

Keep your beloved cats in the house like I do, and they won't get run over...

I know that is bitchy, but it's true.

It is YOUR fault your little kitten got run over, as you let it run loose.

Learn from it, and protect her sister.

K. (who cares for 36 INDOOR cats so knows it can be done....)

--
^,,^ Cats-haven Hobby Farm ^,,^ ^,,^

Breast Implants are the Stupidest idea ever. If I wanted to fondle
$10,000.oo worth of Silicon, I'd buy a new computer! --Anon.

Custom handcrafts, Sterling silver beaded jewelry
http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...s&userid=katra

Guest Cat & Kitten LOL Cat anecdotes 30 August 10th 04 02:08 PM
Gem the Gray Kitten (long) Annie Benson-Lennaman Cat anecdotes 21 August 25th 03 01:02 AM
Petra kitten is dead, advise for her sister Dan Mahoney Cat anecdotes 4 August 15th 03 10:43 PM