A little bit late, but anyway

Old December 29th 04, 11:42 AM
Hans Schrøder

Default A little bit late, but anyway

A merry Christmas to all of you!

I've been gone for some days, visiting my family in Trondheim. That is
Norway's third largest city, if you didn't know.. My father is 83 now, and,
despite the fact that his head is not working very well anymore, he was very
happy to see me again. I visit him as often as I can now, I don't know how
long we are allowed to keep him here...

Teti and Tinùviel, my two Devon Rexes, had to stay behind here in Oslo, but
my landlady looked after them. She loves them.

These days between Christmas and New Year, I have to go to my ex-wife's
place once a day to look after her Devon Rex cats. She has got three of them
living with her, and as my two and two of her cats are very closely related,
it's only natural that we look after eachother's cats when necessary. We are
able to arrange it so we never leave Oslo at the same time.

I've just got one wish for next year: That I can be able to find a job
again, and to get my own flat. I really hate sharing, as I do now...

Time will show!

Brief weather report:
Temperatu -2C (28F)
Snow: About 5 cm (2 inches), but it comes and goes, leaving the streets
almost impossible to drive on if you don't have studded tires.
--
Hans Schrøder

Old December 29th 04, 02:09 PM
CatNipped

"Hans Schrøder" wrote in message
news
A merry Christmas to all of you!

And a happy mew year to you!

I've been gone for some days, visiting my family in Trondheim. That is
Norway's third largest city, if you didn't know.. My father is 83 now,
and, despite the fact that his head is not working very well anymore, he
was very happy to see me again. I visit him as often as I can now, I don't
know how long we are allowed to keep him here...

Purrs coming that your dad stay well and with you for a long time to come.

Teti and Tinùviel, my two Devon Rexes, had to stay behind here in Oslo,
but my landlady looked after them. She loves them.

That's nice that you have someone who cares for them to take care of them.

These days between Christmas and New Year, I have to go to my ex-wife's
place once a day to look after her Devon Rex cats. She has got three of
them living with her, and as my two and two of her cats are very closely
related, it's only natural that we look after eachother's cats when
necessary. We are able to arrange it so we never leave Oslo at the same
time.

Nice arrangement. I take it you and your ex are on good terms - that's
always good when you can acheive that after a marriage is over.

I've just got one wish for next year: That I can be able to find a job
again, and to get my own flat. I really hate sharing, as I do now...

Time will show!

Good job finding purrs also on the way

Brief weather report:
Temperatu -2C (28F)
Snow: About 5 cm (2 inches), but it comes and goes, leaving the streets
almost impossible to drive on if you don't have studded tires.

Here in Houston is was 70F (21.1C) but we did get some snow flurries on
Christmas eve (!!!) - about maybe .01 inches (.0254 cm).

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
Hans Schrøder

Old December 29th 04, 06:24 PM
Yoj

[...]

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you, Hans. It is nice that you and
your ex-wife remain on good enough terms that you can care for one another's
cats.

Joy

Old December 30th 04, 03:58 PM
polonca12000

Lots of purrs for your dad's health and purrs for you to get a job, Hans,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Hans Schrøder" wrote in message
news
A merry Christmas to all of you!

I've been gone for some days, visiting my family in Trondheim. That is
Norway's third largest city, if you didn't know.. snip