Dipstick....

Old April 3rd 09, 06:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Dipstick....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23965892@N07/3409917618/

"Dipstick" is an 8 month old girl cat who got herself pregnant. She
was found by one of my friends farm collies, soaking wet and
bewildered, under a bush near one of the roads across the farm. Rob,
Caras vet (who named her because of her tail looking like a car
dipstick) reckons she was dumped because she is so very friendly and
had no reason to be where she was.

She is due to deliver her Itty bittiy Kitties some time in the next 48
hours...

The first born boy will be called William as it is tradition for me
every year to name my first male foster kitten after my cat, Sir
William, who went to RB in 2000. The first girl will be named Aggie,
in honour of Charleens Aggie Marble.

I think it appropriate that RB kitty names be used for the itty bitty
little ones.

Helen M

Old April 4th 09, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

wrote in message
[...]

What a sweet little girl. Love the dipstick tail.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old April 4th 09, 12:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

wrote:
[...]

I have always liked the name Gee Wizz. Might be especially appropriate
as "she got herself pregnant". The original Gee Wizz was a Maltese
(blue) female kitty who was brave and feisty and also the mother of my
first kitty, Friskie. She still holds a special place in my heart.
Best wishes for the birthing. MLB
Old April 4th 09, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/23965892@N07/3409917618/

"Dipstick" is an 8 month old girl cat who got herself pregnant. She
was found by one of my friends farm collies, soaking wet and
bewildered, under a bush near one of the roads across the farm. Rob,
Caras vet (who named her because of her tail looking like a car
dipstick) reckons she was dumped because she is so very friendly and
had no reason to be where she was.

She is due to deliver her Itty bittiy Kitties some time in the next 48
hours...

The first born boy will be called William as it is tradition for me
every year to name my first male foster kitten after my cat, Sir
William, who went to RB in 2000. The first girl will be named Aggie,
in honour of Charleens Aggie Marble.

I think it appropriate that RB kitty names be used for the itty bitty
little ones.

Very appropriate. She looks very sweet. Good-luck purrs to her (and you).

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old April 4th 09, 09:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23965892@N07/3409917618/

"Dipstick" is an 8 month old girl cat who got herself pregnant. She
was found by one of my friends farm collies, soaking wet and
bewildered, under a bush near one of the roads across the farm. Rob,
Caras vet (who named her because of her tail looking like a car
dipstick)

For a car that *really* needs an oil change.

reckons she was dumped because she is so very friendly and
had no reason to be where she was.

She's also adorable! I love the picture of her staring out the window.
(Probably thinking "Whew! That was a narrow escape.")

She is due to deliver her Itty bittiy Kitties some time in the next 48
hours...

Babies having babies...

I think it appropriate that RB kitty names be used for the itty bitty
little ones.

That's a great idea. Good luck with the birth.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old April 4th 09, 12:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

wrote in message

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23965892@N07/3409917618/

"Dipstick" is an 8 month old girl cat who got herself pregnant. She
was found by one of my friends farm collies, soaking wet and
bewildered, under a bush near one of the roads across the farm. Rob,
Caras vet (who named her because of her tail looking like a car
dipstick) reckons she was dumped because she is so very friendly and
had no reason to be where she was.

She is due to deliver her Itty bittiy Kitties some time in the next 48
hours...

The first born boy will be called William as it is tradition for me
every year to name my first male foster kitten after my cat, Sir
William, who went to RB in 2000. The first girl will be named Aggie,
in honour of Charleens Aggie Marble.

I think it appropriate that RB kitty names be used for the itty bitty
little ones.

A great tradition, although can't/dont want the thought of another
Shmoggleberry in this universe.

"Berry" would work, if you would like to use it, though. Its a tribute, but
its not the *same* :-)

Yowie
--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.

Old April 4th 09, 02:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Chris H[_2_]

Lovely beastie, Helen! Glad she found her way to your doorstep..
I hope the impending birth goes smoothly, and am looking forward to
more pictures....as well as finding out the names, once the bitties
have made their entry in to the world...

Purrs for all!

Chris and the Fairfax Fur Factory
(In loving memory of Tripper)

Old April 6th 09, 03:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

wrote:
[...]

If you need a spare name or two, Guido, Berfert, Penelope, Diamond,
Stanley, Gus, and Smokey are all honored past owners and I would be
pleased if any of these were found acceptable.

Pam S.