My kitten is very sick!!

Old May 30th 06, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default My kitten is very sick!!

cybercat wrote:
All any of you know is....

mhmm
and they know they like gummi-bears baby

specially riding home on the short bus with no air condition (they
don't know it's hot as hell) the gummys get all soft...

when they put them in their drawed up mouths, their eyes go cross with
joy, they just start looking at each other, some kinda go spastic...
their body tone goes waaaay up
they just can't help it, down right pitiful... look like something out
the ****ing "Thriller" video...

...............!red searup runnin all down their chins and
****, damn teeth rotted out the skull, breath smell like a cherry terd,
dam breath so bad you can smell it over the phone

they don't care

they been cutting construction paper all day while the rest of the
world works
they been decorating MILK CARTONS with colored pasta shells and glitter
they gotta go bathroom 7 times a day
one of them always smells like ****
they all have disproportionate asses

ALL OF THEM HAVE ELASTIC IN THEIR WAISTBANDS

nobodie's pants breaks on top the shoe.. i get so tired of seeing
little rolled down white sox and "Super Size Duck **** Blue" no wrinkle
jeans...

damn ass so big they got more crack than mayor marion barry

arms so short they have to tilt their head to scratch their ear

damn feet so big they have to put license plates on their sneakers

family so ugly when they set down to eat, it looks like a bar-room
scene from star wars

hair so knappy they have to take tylenol just to comb it

legs so hairy if you gave them a fur coat and a bananna they'd take
them back to the zoo

every one of their jowls are so strong they can blow bubbles in
"Now-'N-Laters"

but all told, some of them are very nice, they'd give you the hair off
their backs!

Old May 31st 06, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

cybercat wrote:

I don't mind any of it, though I find it painful to watch. What I do mind is
the lynchmob attitude they all display when someone new comes in who
does not kiss their flabby asses. Like Jeff, for example.

Jeff struck me as a guy more interested in apologizing for his
underlings, rather than speaking for himself.

As for your comments about Barry? You have never looked uglier.

Well, I did just mow the lawn. I need to jump in the shower.

"Deep-seated problems," eh? Does this mean you don't like his posts?
Don't enjoy his sense of humor? Don't like his style of writing?

He reminds me of a kid jumping up and down and waving at grown-ups to
get attention. At his age, and I'm assuming he's an adult, I think he
has problems. He seems to go out of his way to antagonize people and I
just don't see the humor in that.

If so, say

so--because I have liked you in the past, but that condescending,
pseudo-psychologist tone is nauseating, particularly since you are
talking about someone whose intellect and creativity are things to
which you would never even aspire, let alone attain.

You're not so bad at the condescending thing yourself.

And he ****es me off on a regular basis.

I used to read his posts but he was just too over-the-top. It seemed
like after less people responded to him, the more he started jumping up
and down, changing screen names, jumping some more.

As for Sherry? I have emails from her blasting this group for the very
things I blast it for. Complete with snorts of derision, and comments
intended to egg me on at poking fun at them. They are from a couple
of years ago, before she Got Saved. She has denied sending them too,
but there they are. Hypocrites are just so ****ing ugly, and so spineless.
I can find nothing redeeming in Sherry's behavior.

Where was anyone talking about Sherry? I don't know about her history and private

emails from two years ago, but I enjoy her posts.

Does this mean coffee is off?

Rhonda

Old May 31st 06, 12:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Jeff Mullen wrote:

Rhonda wrote:

Jeff Mullen wrote:

Actually, my IQ, in the last test I took, came out at 136.

Hahaha! I just finished my post to you about leaving out the Mensa
self-compliments, and I wondered if you'd roll out your IQ.

Posting it the way you did tells all I need to know about you, Jeff.

Rhonda

The feeling is mutual, Rhonda. You, too, have missed the point.

Yes, I have. I couldn't read past the IQ and I'm not even afraid of heights.

Rhonda

Old May 31st 06, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Rhonda wrote:

He reminds me of a kid jumping up and down and waving at grown-ups to
get attention. At his age, and I'm assuming he's an adult, I think he
has problems. He seems to go out of his way to antagonize people and I
just don't see the humor in that.

YOU GOT WHAT YOU PAID FOR NOW HUSH UP

Old May 31st 06, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-05-28, Jo Firey penned:

"Jeff Mullen" wrote in message

Actually, my IQ, in the last test I took, came out at 136. I'm a
natural linguist, and edit fiction freelance as a sort of a paid
hobby. You can see this in the fact that the punctuation on my
posts is better than any 12-year-old could produce--if you weren't
looking down your nose. I've taken it easy on you all, though, and
not unleashed the full extent of my vocabulary.

Oh stuff it. PLONK

He's not yet in my killfile, only because I think he's a deeply
misguided person who really means well. You can book smart, street
smart, mature, or any combination of the three. In this post and
several others, Jeff has gone to great lengths to prove to everyone
that he lacks maturity, and probably street smarts as well.

No one likes someone who brags about their IQ, vocabulary, or MENSA
affiliation. And Jeff, you should know that bunches of people on this
group are MENSA members, and I'd bet you dollars to donuts that at
least several of the people on this group can match or better your IQ.
Most adults have the good sense to realize that people judge you based
on your behavior, not your test scores. If you have to resort to your
IQ to prove how smart you are, well, you're not doing a very good job.

"Unleashed the full extent of my vocabulary." *giggle* Oh noes, not
that! Whatever shall we do? He might unleash his vocabulary on us!
He can crack open a thesaurus with the best of them!

I still think Jeff has the potential to be a valuable contributor to the
group. Assuming that he figures out the basics before everyone in the
group has plonked him, that is.

FWIW, I took the MENSA test and passed but I've never felt it necessary to
mention it on here. Before, that is.
Surely MENSA membership isn't necessary on this group. What *is* necessary
is an ability to post about your cat anecdotes and to have empathy when
fellow members feel secure enough here to post about their bad times (OT or
not) and support them as best you can.
This is *far* from an ordinary newsgroup. *We are family.* earworm, sorry

Tweed

Old May 31st 06, 09:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-05-31, Christina Websell penned:

*We are family.* earworm, sorry

That song always reminds me of the end of the movie Bird Cage =)

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old May 31st 06, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-05-28, Jo Firey penned:

"Jeff Mullen" wrote in message
. ..

Actually, my IQ, in the last test I took, came out at 136. I'm a
natural linguist, and edit fiction freelance as a sort of a paid
hobby. You can see this in the fact that the punctuation on my
posts is better than any 12-year-old could produce--if you weren't
looking down your nose. I've taken it easy on you all, though, and
not unleashed the full extent of my vocabulary.

Oh stuff it. PLONK

He's not yet in my killfile, only because I think he's a deeply
misguided person who really means well. You can book smart, street
smart, mature, or any combination of the three. In this post and
several others, Jeff has gone to great lengths to prove to everyone
that he lacks maturity, and probably street smarts as well.

You're not in my killfile because I think that you are a clueless
and egotistical person who means well. You have missed the point
of my post, and this reflects poorly on your book smarts and street
smarts, and the fact that you would continue the round of insults
aimed at me shows that, when it comes to measuring the maturity
of others, you have noplace to start from.

No one likes someone who brags about their IQ, vocabulary, or MENSA
affiliation. And Jeff, you should know that bunches of people on this
group are MENSA members, and I'd bet you dollars to donuts that at
least several of the people on this group can match or better your IQ.

No one likes someone who, after they have already been insulted,
starts quoting them out of context and further insulting them,
either. The point I was making wasn't that there had to be
somekind of IQ contest, but rather that, when that idiot Evelyn
tried to call me stupid, she didn't know the first thing about
what she was writing about. My point was, and continues to be,
that I am an equal partner in this exchange, no matter how you
may try to abase or belittle me. In failing to recognise this,
in continuing to act as if you think yourself better than me,
you have only served to belittle yourself, and to make me that
much less likely to pay you any heed.

You are telling me that I should not challenge lies with facts?
What else is there to challenge them with? I didn't want to
start a flame war. Then again, perhaps that, and "plonking"
are all that people like her (and you) can understand. I'm
trying to be civil. I'm not using profanity, even though you've
earned it.

Most adults have the good sense to realize that people judge you based
on your behavior, not your test scores. If you have to resort to your
IQ to prove how smart you are, well, you're not doing a very good job.

Yes. For example, when you completely miss the point someone was trying
to make, then start insulting that person, all the time having an
egotistical air, as if you're somehow better than the person whose
whole point you just missed, that someone just might judge you based
on that behavior.

"Unleashed the full extent of my vocabulary." *giggle* Oh noes, not
that! Whatever shall we do? He might unleash his vocabulary on us!
He can crack open a thesaurus with the best of them!

My, my, my, you do have your head up our rear end and still lickin'
today. I never wrote that I was better than you, only that I'm not
stupid. Now, I'm going to go out on a limb: even though you act
like you think you are, you're not better than me. It's not much
of a stretch, though.

I still think Jeff has the potential to be a valuable contributor to the
group. Assuming that he figures out the basics before everyone in the
group has plonked him, that is.

So long as you continue to insult me, and so long as you continue
to behave with the arrogance and immaturity that you did in that
post, I will make it my business not to learn the "basics" from
you. That goes for anyone else who wants to try to browbeat me.

In this post, I have been much more polite with you than you deserved.
I didn't use a single word of profanity, which your egotistical attitude
has earned you many times over. I'm out of patience with the egos
and the cluelessness. If all you're going to do is continue to show
how stuck up you are, then please put me in your killfile now, because
you have nothing of value to teach me, and no skills to teach it with.
If, on the other hand, you can realize that I am an equal partner in
this exchange, which is all that I ever asked, then please continue
this conversation. Just check your attitude at the door, please.

You have made a bad start on this group Jeff, so stop arguing and post
anecdotes.
This is not achb where they love to be at each others throats. We don't.

Tweed

Old May 31st 06, 10:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-05-31, Christina Websell penned:

*We are family.* earworm, sorry

That song always reminds me of the end of the movie Bird Cage =)

I loved that movie and that was my favorite scene!

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old May 31st 06, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-05-28, Jo Firey penned:

[...]

Until you added the comment about earworm I hadn't thought about the song,
now you've given me an earworm. :-(
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.