Sammy's 'Venture

Old March 28th 04, 12:18 AM
ChildFree23

Default Sammy's 'Venture

Sammy the 'Venture cat, this is Lilith Kitten. Is it too late to join you
on your 'venturre?

Lilith Kitten, Age 3
Official Document Examiner Of The Catmerica Police Department
--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

Old March 29th 04, 02:01 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Sammy the 'Venture cat, this is Lilith Kitten. Is it too late to join you
on your 'venturre?

Lilith Kitten, Age 3
Official Document Examiner Of The Catmerica Police Department

No, miz Lilith, dis wud be a gudgud time! We iz at the metalmonsteryard
in sum place called Armadillo, Tekzas. Youz can 'port to eifur of the
two 'porters any time you wantz to.

Da last cuple days was infuresting. We'z drived frough Jorjuh and into
Abalama den into Mississississippippi den into Ar-cat-saw. Wez spent
last night parked beside the road in Ar-cat-saw. I waz really tired, so
I'z din't esplore at all. Den this morning we drived into Okla-cat-homa.
Dats where fings got REALLY infuresting.

We was ATTACKED by WADERMONSTERS! I'z hab seen waddermonsters fall out
ob de sky before when I has been playing in da yard. But dis morning
LOTS and LOTS of waddermonsters came! And they ROARED at us! It was
furry, furry scary! I cudn't even see past the nose of da metalmonster.
Paw turned on da watermonsterbeaters, and dey beat da waddermonsters off
da front window so we'z cud see again, but I'z hab neber heerd
watermonsters roar like before. Paw thought it was cool, but dat's just
cuz he duzn't know how dangerous waddermonsters can be. Once again I'z
really glad dat I was here to protec him.

We'z stopped for more deezelgas in Okla-cat-homa City, den we drove on
to Armadillo. We'z are spending da nite here. So miss Lilith, any time
you want to port over, da truck is standing still.

Paw went in to take a shower a while ago (gudgud fing - him was getting
stinky!), so I'z got to splore a bit. I saw dis big funny fing - it
looked like a toy ball wif a tail, but it was walking. I walked up
behing it and touched it's tail and it spun around and hissed at me! I
pologized for bofurring it, and asked what it was. He said he was a
armadillo! I asked if he was what da town was named for. He laughed a
liddle, den said "maybe". He offered to show me around da area, and I
fing I will go wif him for a bit. Long as we don't go too far from da
metalmonster.

We'z are getting closer to Catifurnia efurry day. We'll get back dere soon!

Sammy da 'venture kitten

Old March 29th 04, 03:06 AM
ChildFree23

Sammy the 'Venture cat, this is Lilith Kitten. Is it too late to join
you
on your 'venturre?

No, miz Lilith, dis wud be a gudgud time! We iz at the metalmonsteryard
in sum place called Armadillo, Tekzas. Youz can 'port to eifur of the
two 'porters any time you wantz to.

[snip]

*The teleporter twinkles, winkles, and shines, and out steps Lilith Kitten.*

Meow, Sammy! I'm here! What do you want to do first?

Lilith

Old March 29th 04, 10:59 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

*The teleporter twinkles, winkles, and shines, and out steps Lilith Kitten.*

Meow, Sammy! I'm here! What do you want to do first?

Lilith

Murrow, Lilith. Dis is 'citing!

Ize just got back from sploring wid Gus da Armadillo. Him intoduced me
to some furry nice local kitties. Dey live about a mile away. Here,
let's 'port over...

2 kitties step into the teleporter, disappear, then reappear at a
nearby ranch. They walk towards the stables where they see 2 calico kitties

Murrow, kitties. Lilith, deze are Big Guy and Little Girl. Dey live
here, and dey are furry nice kitties. Dey is real brofur and sisfur -
not 'dopted brofur and sisfur like me and Cleocatra and Ameliagrump and
Fluffybutt. Kitties, dis is Lilith Kitten. She's a friend of mine. Could
you maybe interduce her to Max?
Calico cats: Welcome, Lilith. You two come with us.
The calicos lead everyone to the barn. Inside they head over to a stall
occupied by a big brown horse

Lilith, this is Maxamillian. Max, this is Lilith Kitten.

Sammy: Max, duz you spose Lilith could experience the same 'citing
experience you showed me?

Max nods his head, then leans up againt his stall door

Follow me, miss Lilith. Sammy starts to scramble up the stall gate
Max is really really big, but him is furry gentle. See that saddle
blanket on his back? Him will let us step onto da blanket, then him will
walk around! We gets to ride on a horsie! Here we are, let's step onto
him blanket... Dis is scary cause he's such a ig horse, but itz also
fun! If you getz scared I'll be glad to hold your paw...

Max takes off a gentle walk with two kittens sitting on his saddle
blanket. He walks out his open stall door, then makes a circuit aroind
the barn. He then returns to his stall and again leans against the stall
door

Two kitties scramble down to the barn floor

Sammy: Fang you, Max! Dat was so much fun! I'z will haffa get Meowmie
and Paw to dopt a horse now.

Fangu, Calicos! It was furry nice meeting you. Now Lilith and I hab to
get back to de metalmonster before Paw leaves Armadillo.

Sammy and Lilith teleport back to the truck

Now, dis here is da porter in da clothes cupboard. Look out da door
towards da front of da metalmonster, and in da space above da chair
where da driver sits is da other porter. But we duzn't have to port over
- if pull this peice of plastic aside and squeeze into this space, then
walk through this plastic fingy we comes out -next to da other porter!
From here we can efurryting dat Paw is doing wif the pedals and
switches an stuff. If we go back where we were we can look out da really
high window and see all da stuff in front of us. It's really, really
high so its a furry good view. Da only prollem is when we comes up to a
bridge it looks like da bridge is going to hit us. It hasn't yet, but
it's still kinda scary to watch.

I know you'z is a furry brave kitten, but if you gets scared you are
always welcome to take mineown paw.

Here, let's go up on da top bed and I'z will get us some turkey and
chicken out of da frigelator.

Sammy

Old March 30th 04, 12:43 AM
ChildFree23

Murrow, Lilith. Dis is 'citing!

Ize just got back from sploring wid Gus da Armadillo. Him intoduced me
to some furry nice local kitties. Dey live about a mile away. Here,
let's 'port over...

2 kitties step into the teleporter, disappear, then reappear at a
nearby ranch. They walk towards the stables where they see 2 calico

kitties

Murrow, kitties. Lilith, deze are Big Guy and Little Girl. Dey live
here, and dey are furry nice kitties. Dey is real brofur and sisfur -
not 'dopted brofur and sisfur like me and Cleocatra and Ameliagrump and
Fluffybutt. Kitties, dis is Lilith Kitten. She's a friend of mine. Could
you maybe interduce her to Max?

Meow! Furry nice to meet you! [Extends snoot as a gesture of friendship]

[snip]

Max takes off a gentle walk with two kittens sitting on his saddle
blanket. He walks out his open stall door, then makes a circuit aroind
the barn. He then returns to his stall and again leans against the stall
door

Two kitties scramble down to the barn floor

[Lilith Kitten backs off] Sorry Max, but I'ze afraid of horses. No
offense...

[snip]

Sammy and Lilith teleport back to the truck

Now, dis here is da porter in da clothes cupboard. Look out da door
towards da front of da metalmonster, and in da space above da chair
where da driver sits is da other porter. But we duzn't have to port over
- if pull this peice of plastic aside and squeeze into this space, then
walk through this plastic fingy we comes out -next to da other porter!
From here we can efurryting dat Paw is doing wif the pedals and
switches an stuff. If we go back where we were we can look out da really
high window and see all da stuff in front of us. It's really, really
high so its a furry good view. Da only prollem is when we comes up to a
bridge it looks like da bridge is going to hit us. It hasn't yet, but
it's still kinda scary to watch.

This sounds exciting!

I know you'z is a furry brave kitten, but if you gets scared you are
always welcome to take mineown paw.

I'ze not scared. I like to sit at the window and watch thunderstorms back
home in Furrlorida.

Here, let's go up on da top bed and I'z will get us some turkey and
chicken out of da frigelator.

Um...I don't eat hoomin food except for ice cream and Coolwhip. Do you have
any kitty pellets?

Lilith Kitten, Age 3
Bravely

Old March 30th 04, 12:57 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

I know you'z is a furry brave kitten, but if you gets scared you are
always welcome to take mineown paw.

I'ze not scared. I like to sit at the window and watch thunderstorms back
home in Furrlorida.

I know you'z a brave kitten! Dat's good.

Um...I don't eat hoomin food except for ice cream and Coolwhip. Do you have
any kitty pellets?

Lilith Kitten, Age 3
Bravely

I do! I bringed a backpack with several varieties of kitty pellets and
canned kitty foods. Why don't you take a look at deze various kitty
pellets and see if any of dem is de kind you like? If not, I can 'port
real quick back to da hous and grab some of what you like.

Sammy Kitten
eager to please

Old March 30th 04, 11:01 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

*lurking hoomin wonders if there's wink-winking in the air*

Well, a liddle boy kidden can sure hope!

Sammy Kitten

Old March 31st 04, 12:40 AM
ChildFree23

I know you'z is a furry brave kitten, but if you gets scared you are
always welcome to take mineown paw.

I'ze not scared. I like to sit at the window and watch thunderstorms

back
home in Furrlorida.

I know you'z a brave kitten! Dat's good.

I'ze not really a kitten anymore. I'ze three yearses olded.

Um...I don't eat hoomin food except for ice cream and Coolwhip. Do you

have
any kitty pellets?

Lilith Kitten, Age 3
Bravely

I do! I bringed a backpack with several varieties of kitty pellets and
canned kitty foods. Why don't you take a look at deze various kitty
pellets and see if any of dem is de kind you like? If not, I can 'port
real quick back to da hous and grab some of what you like.

Do you have chicken flavored Fancy Feets, in the green label?

Lilith Kitten

Old March 31st 04, 12:40 AM
ChildFree23

Unca Cory,

I do! I bringed a backpack with several varieties of kitty pellets and
canned kitty foods. Why don't you take a look at deze various kitty
pellets and see if any of dem is de kind you like? If not, I can 'port
real quick back to da hous and grab some of what you like.

*lurking hoomin wonders if there's wink-winking in the air*

How long after being left at the altar should a kitty wait before looking
for anoffur winkwink?

Lilith Kitten, Age 3
Left At The Altar By Smokey Gordon

Old March 31st 04, 12:41 AM
ChildFree23

*lurking hoomin wonders if there's wink-winking in the air*

Well, a liddle boy kidden can sure hope!

[blush] That's furry nice of you to say! Can I send you a picture of
mineownselves, Sammy?

Lilith Kitten