Sammy's 'Venture

Old March 31st 04, 02:42 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

I'ze not really a kitten anymore. I'ze three yearses olded.

Me neifur. I'z almost one whole year old, and I'z a lot more mature dan
my years - dat comes from being abandoned when I was really too liddle
to away from my mommacat.

And I do appreciate more mature girlcats.

Do you have chicken flavored Fancy Feets, in the green label?

Lilith Kitten

Well, lookie heer - I'z haz a bunch of green-label chicken Fancy Feetsz.
Howz about I set out a couple dishes of dat for usz? Den maybe affer we
eetz we could go meet some ari-fur-zona kitties dat I heerd about.

Sammy Kitten
eager to please

Old March 31st 04, 02:44 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

How long after being left at the altar should a kitty wait before looking
for anoffur winkwink?

Lilith Kitten, Age 3
Left At The Altar By Smokey Gordon

Oh no! Das awful! How long ago did dat happen?

I fink da right time is whenefur feels right to you. I iz certainly not
in a rush - we iz bof young kitties, and I iz a patient kitty. You is a
furry cute, furry friendly girlcat an I wud be delighted to have you as
mineown kittyfriend .

Sammy da 'Venture Kitten
ever accomodating

Old March 31st 04, 02:44 AM
Dan M

[blush] That's furry nice of you to say! Can I send you a picture of
mineownselves, Sammy?

Lilith Kitten

Oh, pleeze do! I'z wud love to see a picture of yourown pretty self.

Sammy Kitten

Old March 31st 04, 02:46 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Yoo wuz leftid attid da altur??? Wen wuz dat?! Dat'z nottid rite.
Dat'z turrible!!! I fink yoo shuld wayt az long az yoo fink itz needid
tu wayt fur yur hart tu heel. Dere'z nottid a tymetaybul fur dat sort
uf fing. Yu an' Sammy kuld jist be furrendz fur now, an' see whut
deefellupz inna long run, iffin dat'z whut maykez yu feel mostist
kumfurtabul. I doan fink Sammy wuld mynd attid awl jist bein' a gud
furrend fur now, 'til da 2 uf yurownselfz slowlee git tu noze eech
uffur bedder an' seez iffin yooz sootibull fur winkwinkin'.

--- Unca Cory

I fink dat's furry wise advice, Unca Cory. I'z is not impatient (well,
not too impatient) and I'z would like furry much to be Lilith Kitten's
friend.

Sammy Kitten

Old March 31st 04, 02:47 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

*Black ears perk up, and a nose sniffs the air*

Did sumwun sez green laybul chikkin Fansy Feetz????!!!

--- Onyx

Yes indeed! I'z has lots of it. Wud you care to join Lilith Kitten and
mineownself for some chicken goodies?

Sammy Kitten

Old March 31st 04, 02:49 AM
Amelia T Cat

I fink dat's furry wise advice, Unca Cory. I'z is not impatient (well,
not too impatient) and I'z would like furry much to be Lilith Kitten's
friend.

Sammy Kitten

You, not impatient? Puleeeeze! You are a prime example of the "immediate
gratification" kitty! Who is it that curls up on Paw's chest IMMEDIATELY
when he goes to bed? And who is it that's first in line when kitty food
is being dished out? (Oh yeah, that last one's me. But still...)

Amelia T Cat

Old March 31st 04, 05:05 PM
ChildFree23

[blush] That's furry nice of you to say! Can I send you a picture of
mineownselves, Sammy?

Lilith Kitten

Oh, pleeze do! I'z wud love to see a picture of yourown pretty self.

Sammy Kitten

Okay. Is the meowmail address you post under a valid one?

Lilith Kitten

Old March 31st 04, 05:05 PM
ChildFree23

I do! I bringed a backpack with several varieties of kitty pellets
and
canned kitty foods. Why don't you take a look at deze various kitty
pellets and see if any of dem is de kind you like? If not, I can

'port
real quick back to da hous and grab some of what you like.

*lurking hoomin wonders if there's wink-winking in the air*

How long after being left at the altar should a kitty wait before

looking
for anoffur winkwink?

Yoo wuz leftid attid da altur??? Wen wuz dat?! Dat'z nottid rite.
Dat'z turrible!!! I fink yoo shuld wayt az long az yoo fink itz needid
tu wayt fur yur hart tu heel. Dere'z nottid a tymetaybul fur dat sort
uf fing. Yu an' Sammy kuld jist be furrendz fur now, an' see whut
deefellupz inna long run, iffin dat'z whut maykez yu feel mostist
kumfurtabul. I doan fink Sammy wuld mynd attid awl jist bein' a gud
furrend fur now, 'til da 2 uf yurownselfz slowlee git tu noze eech
uffur bedder an' seez iffin yooz sootibull fur winkwinkin'.

This happened on a mailing list I meow on. It was a few months ago. Smokey
promised to become my wedwink on January 31, mine purr day. I had a
bachelorette party, and when I was ready to get winkwinked, Smokey wasn't
there!

I'ze not in a rushrush to get winkwinked. I'ze still a young kitty. I
wanna have a few 'ventures before I settle down.

Lilith Kitten
Age 3

Old March 31st 04, 05:10 PM
ChildFree23

How long after being left at the altar should a kitty wait before
looking
for anoffur winkwink?

Lilith Kitten, Age 3
Left At The Altar By Smokey Gordon

Oh no! Das awful! How long ago did dat happen?

I fink da right time is whenefur feels right to you. I iz certainly not
in a rush - we iz bof young kitties, and I iz a patient kitty. You is a
furry cute, furry friendly girlcat an I wud be delighted to have you as
mineown kittyfriend .

Sammy da 'Venture Kitten
ever accomodating

It was a few months ago, on a mailing list I meow on. I was supposed to get
wedwinked on my third purr day, this past January 31, after mine
bachelorette party, but the groom (Smokey Gordon) never showed up. I thinks
I'ze ready to get on with mineownlives.

Can we start out by being Very Special Friends?

Lilith Kitten
Age 3