Lilith's Bachelorette Party

Old May 16th 04, 08:03 PM
Da Koster Katz

On 5/16/04 11:44 AM Miss Violette is reported to have said the following:

Trudi is ready jumps in the porter and poof... Miss Vinni, I sare i meanz i
isa here, readi ta work,,, Trudi, waitin ta read the invatation and hoping
miss Dyna and Mis GM come to da parti

HiHi Trudi! Your resepshyun desk an the phonetawkfingy is offur heer,
an deyre are plentee uf pensilz by da 'pointment buk in case ennywun
calls fur a 'pointment. Until we ken hyre a noo hoztezz, will yu
supervize Mollie Ann an mayke sure dat she noz how tu make an serve da
niptea? Da kitchenette is offur in diz cornur.

Cinni, taking Trudi on a quick tour

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html
Old May 16th 04, 08:06 PM
Da Koster Katz

On 5/16/04 11:57 AM Rebecca is reported to have said the following:

"Da Koster Katz" wrote in message

On 5/16/04 9:12 AM ChildFree23 is reported to have said the following:

Sownds gud tu me! Da Spa is reddee!

Cinni, putting fresh flowers out

[Rebecca appears in the porter at the spa]

Hihi, efurryone. Ize lookin ford to dis parti. If yoo needs me to take
enny messij to FluffyKitz Catering I can do dat fur yoo, udderwize Ize will
juss stay heer an be a guest.

---
Rebecca

HiHi Rebecca! I don't fink we need tu send any messijz, but, wen da
caterers come, if yu culd show dem to da conferunce room arownd da
cornur, dey ken set up deyre. We haf plentee uf tabuls and cownter
space fur dem.

Cinni

Old May 16th 04, 09:03 PM
Miss Violette

I wuuld lof to do dat, I iz good atta supervisin, anna I lovez tea of
anykind, Trudi gettin cited

Old May 16th 04, 11:02 PM
ChildFree23

I want to have it today!

Sownds gud tu me! Da Spa is reddee!

[The teleporter twinkles, winkles, and shines, and out steps Lilith Kitten.
She goes up to Trudi, who is sitting at the receptionist desk.] Meow,
Trudi! I'ze here for mine bachelorette party.

Lilith Kitten
Age 3

Old May 16th 04, 11:25 PM
Rebecca

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
ink.net...
[The teleporter twinkles, winkles, and shines, and out steps Lilith

Kitten.
She goes up to Trudi, who is sitting at the receptionist desk.] Meow,
Trudi! I'ze here for mine bachelorette party.

Lilith Kitten
Age 3

Hi, Lilith! I don't know where da udder kitteez iz, but Ize glad to see
yoo. My partners from FluffyKitz Catering haznt arrived yet, but I know
dey'll be bringing sum gud fuds fur yore parti. Shall we look at da list of
serbisses dat da spa offurs?

---
Rebecca

Old May 17th 04, 04:21 AM
Miss Violette

ChildFree23 wrote in message
ink.net...
I want to have it today!

Sownds gud tu me! Da Spa is reddee!

[The teleporter twinkles, winkles, and shines, and out steps Lilith

Kitten.
She goes up to Trudi, who is sitting at the receptionist desk.] Meow,
Trudi! I'ze here for mine bachelorette party.

Lilith Kitten
Age 3

come right this way... there is a specail room for starting the parti, I am
not sure what orderz thingz is gonna happin in butted i am sure it willz be
fun fur you anna alla girlcatz, Trudi, so happi fur her friend

Old May 17th 04, 04:23 AM
Miss Violette

Trudi hands the two girlcats a list of services, Lilith's does not have the
prices, Let mineself know what you would like to do next and i willz tell
the purrpritress, Trudi
. com...

Old May 17th 04, 01:36 PM
ChildFree23

[The teleporter twinkles, winkles, and shines, and out steps Lilith
Kitten. She goes up to Trudi, who is sitting at the receptionist
desk.] Meow, Trudi! I'ze here for mine bachelorette party.

Hi, Lilith! I don't know where da udder kitteez iz, but Ize glad to see
yoo. My partners from FluffyKitz Catering haznt arrived yet, but I know
dey'll be bringing sum gud fuds fur yore parti. Shall we look at da list

of
serbisses dat da spa offurs?

Sure! [Fluffy torbie and white striped girl looks up and down the list.] I
could use a good brushing. I'm blowing my winter coat, you know.

Lilith Kitten
Age 3

Old May 17th 04, 03:17 PM
Miss Violette

I thinkz molly can direct yourown sef ta da brushing room, you cuuld continu
ta look atta list whilez you getz brushed??

Trudi rings hostess bell and asks molly to take the guest to a brushing
room...Trudi, hoping she is doing this right
link.net...

Old May 17th 04, 04:13 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Porter twinkles and Anaïs steps out.

Hihi kitteez! How iz all uv my friendz today?

walks offur to Lillith and gives her a hug. Concatulationz onna your
soon to be winking, Lillith. Herez a prezzie fur yoo! (Hands her a gaily
wrapped pakidj with a heated round bed inside, dekorated in black velvet and
faux-leopard)

Yoo relacks anna enjoy your day, and we'll tawk again at lunch. I'ze
goin fur a hot-niptub!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs