Is anybody heer?

Old July 14th 04, 06:14 PM
Rachel

Default Is anybody heer?

Hi Hi guyz.. it's us.. Isis anna Izabella.. wez come back to say hi anna play
buttid alla we can fynd is silly posts wifout words anna stuff... iz anyone
still around?

Isis anna Izabella
*feelin a lil bit lonely rite now*

Rachel H.

http://www.youravon.com/rheck
passcode: sunshine
Old July 14th 04, 10:00 PM
Tabitha Kitten

Hi Hi guyz.. it's us.. Isis anna Izabella.. wez come back to say hi anna play
buttid alla we can fynd is silly posts wifout words anna stuff... iz anyone
still around?

Isis anna Izabella
*feelin a lil bit lonely rite now*

Rachel H.

http://www.youravon.com/rheck
passcode: sunshine

Yeth, we'z here! A lot of us is still up at Cleopatra's place in da
mountains fur Lilith and Sammy's wedwink reception. You want to come
join us? We'z got lots of gud food, an live music, and buggies and
birdies to hunt, and kitty toys, and lots of cool stuff to do.

Tabitha

Old July 16th 04, 08:40 PM
Carol

I'm glad you said something, I see those posts, too. Sometimes more
than others and only on this n/g

Old July 17th 04, 04:24 AM
Sylvia M.

Az yu can tell, I yam heer, an meowzcat tuu.
Buttid Meowmee wyl be gone diz hole weakend,
an hur iz effin pullink da pooterz tayle...so no poztink ;-(

Dyna jumping into the suutkaze.

om...

Old July 18th 04, 07:31 AM
Rebecca

I iz heer. I haz just bin ekstra lazee since lass nite when Meowmie spended
a hole haf howr brushin me!!!!!!!

We saw doze messijis, too. Meowmie juss kleered efurryting, so I hopez we
didn't miss ennee messijis from da commyunitee kittees.
---
Rebecca

om...

Old July 18th 04, 06:43 PM
Da Koster Katz

On 7/17/04 11:31 PM Rebecca is reported to have said the following:

I iz heer. I haz just bin ekstra lazee since lass nite when Meowmie spended
a hole haf howr brushin me!!!!!!!

We saw doze messijis, too. Meowmie juss kleered efurryting, so I hopez we
didn't miss ennee messijis from da commyunitee kittees.

Rebecca

We iz heer! Meowmie haz been neglecktin ourz dooties onna commyunitee.
Mumbles sumfin 'bowt workin 69+ howerz da week uf July 4 (two
jobfingys) but we dont fink datz an eggskyuze fur not lettin uz come here!

We only saw doze silly messijs wen we syned on via Google. Owrz normal
noossurfer (individual.net) canciled dem befur dey effur reeched uz.
Datz wun moor fing tu luf 'bowt individual.net.

Junior fur da gang

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html
Old July 21st 04, 01:36 AM
Rachel

Wez so glad dat we wuz not da onlee onez to see those messages... wez wuz
worried dat effuryone went away anna wez wud be all alone! Wez can't come anna
play tu much cuz our meowmie works alla da time!

Miss Isis anna Izabella *feeling relieved*

Rachel H.

http://www.youravon.com/rheck
passcode: sunshine
Old August 15th 04, 06:04 PM
Ray or Fran

And weze posting ourz hiz back to you a month later. Meowmie is being a
furry bad secretary - shaking theirz heads.

Puddi & Punkins

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Twibewt Blurbubble Cat community 35 October 30th 03 05:45 PM
Sitting Shivah For Spook Arlene Knop Cat community 138 October 29th 03 01:47 AM
Heer Boogie... Boogie's Mom Cat community 3 October 17th 03 04:56 AM