OT Martha Stewart Report

Old March 4th 05, 11:46 PM
Kreisleriana

Default OT Martha Stewart Report

Ms. Stewart is still at her home, in electronic custody. She petted
her dogs a few hours ago. It's been reported that she had a
cappucino. :P

Theresa
Old March 5th 05, 12:10 AM
Jo Firey

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

Ms. Stewart is still at her home, in electronic custody. She petted
her dogs a few hours ago. It's been reported that she had a
cappucino. :P

Now as I understand it, she can't go outside except to go to work. Does
that mean she can't take the dogs out? Inquiring minds and all that. 100
Plus acres and not allowed out sounds kind of silly.

Jo

Old March 5th 05, 12:24 AM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 16:10:25 -0800, "Jo Firey"
yodeled:

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
.. .

Ms. Stewart is still at her home, in electronic custody. She petted
her dogs a few hours ago. It's been reported that she had a
cappucino. :P

Now as I understand it, she can't go outside except to go to work. Does
that mean she can't take the dogs out? Inquiring minds and all that. 100
Plus acres and not allowed out sounds kind of silly.

Jo

Wait, this just in. Ms. Stewart has just come out of the bathroom.
We'll keep you updated as events develop.

Theresa
Old March 5th 05, 12:38 AM
Shiral

Oh, I'm sure she can hire a dog walker. =o) And her version of "house
arrest" is a lot more comfortable than some people's liberty. She's
served her time in the clink, and I don't have personal animosity
toward her, but I'm not overly sympathetic, either. Martha Stewart is
Martha Stewart so that real women with real jobs, families etc etc,
don't have to be.

Melissa

Old March 5th 05, 12:40 AM
mlbriggs

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 16:10:25 -0800, Jo Firey wrote:

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

Ms. Stewart is still at her home, in electronic custody. She petted
her dogs a few hours ago. It's been reported that she had a
cappucino. :P

Now as I understand it, she can't go outside except to go to work. Does
that mean she can't take the dogs out? Inquiring minds and all that. 100
Plus acres and not allowed out sounds kind of silly.

Jo

Time spent out with her animals is deducted from the 48 working hours.

What about all the men, past and present, who have done the same thing?
How,or are they punished the same way? MLB

Old March 5th 05, 01:27 AM
Karen

in article , Kreisleriana at
wrote on 3/4/05 5:46 PM:

Ms. Stewart is still at her home, in electronic custody. She petted
her dogs a few hours ago. It's been reported that she had a
cappucino. :P

Theresa
Stinky Pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

ROFL!! It's insane isn't it? Good lord, I saw a zoom shot of her walking
through her kitchen for Pete's sake.

Old March 5th 05, 02:54 AM
Christina Websell

Would you like to give this Brit an idea of what you are talking about? Who
is Martha Stewart? and why is everyone interested in what she's doing?

Tweed