A Picture of Mosey

Old August 4th 08, 03:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=`

Default A Picture of Mosey

I'm having trouble with my computer but found this picture of Mosey,
my little 'letter writin' buddy, who turned 6 in May
http://i26.tinypic.com/x440lt.jpg
He is such a funny little sweetheart, and our 'alarm clock' cat, coming in
and waking us up at 8 am on the dot. Feed me GNOW he demands.
The picture is kind of fuzzy, but so is he and he's hard to photograph.
He finds the camera to be insulting. LOL.
I just love my Mosey. he's my Heart Cat, and has the sweetest purr
Hug
Kyla

Old August 4th 08, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

In article ,
"Kyla =^..^=`" wrote:

http://i26.tinypic.com/x440lt.jpg

What a cute boy he is!

Dan
Old August 4th 08, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Kyla =^..^=`" wrote in message
. ..
I'm having trouble with my computer but found this picture of Mosey,
my little 'letter writin' buddy, who turned 6 in May
http://i26.tinypic.com/x440lt.jpg
He is such a funny little sweetheart, and our 'alarm clock' cat, coming in
and waking us up at 8 am on the dot. Feed me GNOW he demands.
The picture is kind of fuzzy, but so is he and he's hard to photograph.
He finds the camera to be insulting. LOL.
I just love my Mosey. he's my Heart Cat, and has the sweetest purr
Hug
Kyla

He looks like a real love!

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

Old August 4th 08, 03:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Kyla =^..^=` wrote:
I'm having trouble with my computer but found this picture of Mosey,
my little 'letter writin' buddy, who turned 6 in May
http://i26.tinypic.com/x440lt.jpg

He is a fuzzy wuzzy, isn't he? He reminds be a bit of The Dust.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 4th 08, 03:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=`

"Daniel Mahoney"
"Kyla =^..^=`"
http://i26.tinypic.com/x440lt.jpg

What a cute boy he is!

Dan

Thank yew, (says Mosey)
He looks like he has milk on one side of his face LOL
And he has a big floompy tail.
He sends a nosepoink to Tabitha
He wrote on the Broadway thread on the other group.
Kyla

Old August 4th 08, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=`

"Joy" ...
"Kyla =^..^=`"
I'm having trouble with my computer but found this picture of Mosey,
my little 'letter writin' buddy, who turned 6 in May
http://i26.tinypic.com/x440lt.jpg
He is such a funny little sweetheart, and our 'alarm clock' cat, coming
in and waking us up at 8 am on the dot. Feed me GNOW he demands.
The picture is kind of fuzzy, but so is he and he's hard to photograph.
He finds the camera to be insulting. LOL.
I just love my Mosey. he's my Heart Cat, and has the sweetest purr
Hug
Kyla

He looks like a real love!

Mosey says to tell you thank you
He IS indeed a real love.
Kyla

Old August 4th 08, 03:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=`

"Victor Martinez"
Kyla =^..^=` wrote:
I'm having trouble with my computer but found this picture of Mosey,
my little 'letter writin' buddy, who turned 6 in May
http://i26.tinypic.com/x440lt.jpg

He is a fuzzy wuzzy, isn't he?

Yes, yes he is.
I was lucky to get 'that' pix of him, it's a bit fuzzy too.

He reminds be a bit of The Dust.

Awwww...Got a piccy of The Dust?

Cheers
Kyla

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 4th 08, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Kyla =^..^=` wrote:
Awwww...Got a piccy of The Dust?

The Dust was a most remarkable feline who owned an old time rpca regular
that went by "TJ". Back in the old days.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 4th 08, 04:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Kyla =^..^=`" wrote in message
. ..
I'm having trouble with my computer but found this picture of Mosey,
my little 'letter writin' buddy, who turned 6 in May
http://i26.tinypic.com/x440lt.jpg
He is such a funny little sweetheart, and our 'alarm clock' cat, coming in
and waking us up at 8 am on the dot. Feed me GNOW he demands.
The picture is kind of fuzzy, but so is he and he's hard to photograph.
He finds the camera to be insulting. LOL.
I just love my Mosey. he's my Heart Cat, and has the sweetest purr
Hug
Kyla

Please don't take this the wrong way-- that pic made me laugh. What a
mustache he has!

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old August 4th 08, 06:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 19:02:47 -0700, "Kyla =^..^=`"
wrote:

I'm having trouble with my computer but found this picture of Mosey,
my little 'letter writin' buddy, who turned 6 in May
http://i26.tinypic.com/x440lt.jpg
He is such a funny little sweetheart, and our 'alarm clock' cat, coming in
and waking us up at 8 am on the dot. Feed me GNOW he demands.
The picture is kind of fuzzy, but so is he and he's hard to photograph.
He finds the camera to be insulting. LOL.
I just love my Mosey. he's my Heart Cat, and has the sweetest purr
Hug
Kyla

He's a cute kitty! I love cats with little white 'boots on their paws.

Here I am, a pix uf Mosey Mosey =^. .^= Cat community 85 May 1st 08 03:52 AM
Here's Mosey Kyla =^. .^= Cat anecdotes 4 April 27th 08 06:02 AM
Mosey Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 2 March 30th 08 10:18 PM
Mosey Says: Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 8 March 19th 08 06:55 PM
Hey Mosey Will in New Haven Cat community 2 March 16th 08 12:50 AM