BW to me anyway

Old August 10th 08, 08:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=`

Default BW to me anyway

LOL, OT sounds like Mosey
Kyla
"Granby" Not if you have one like my O T. If there is trouble he will
find it, if
there isn't trouble, he will make it!!!
"Marina" ...
Granby wrote:
Went out with the family for dinner tonight. My fortune cookie said "To
ease stress, get a cat". Considering I have three and my son, just down
the street has 10 at the moment, I nearly rolled on the floor when they
read that to me.

What, you mean having cats doesn't ease your stress level?

Old August 10th 08, 12:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

No cluons were harmed when John F. Eldredge wrote:
The funniest fortune-cookie message I have gotten...

Mark Edwards replied:
For me, it was "Fortune not found"

No cluons were harmed when wrote:
Mark, was this on a Unix (or Linux) system?? That doesn't count!

Nope, real fortune cookie (bottom of the page):

http://tinyurl.com/s56kz or the full URL at
http://professional-geek.com/persona...astedLunch.htm

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old August 10th 08, 01:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lisa Katt[_2_]

"Granby" skrev i meddelandet
Went out with the family for dinner tonight. My fortune cookie said "To
ease stress, get a cat". Considering I have three and my son, just down
the street has 10 at the moment, I nearly rolled on the floor when they
read that to me.

That really made me laugh out loud!
Elisabet

Old August 10th 08, 03:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

Granby wrote:
Went out with the family for dinner tonight. My fortune cookie said
"To ease stress, get a cat". Considering I have three and my son,
just down the street has 10 at the moment, I nearly rolled on the
floor when they read that to me.

We attach our nice ones to the 'fridge. One of them is, "Never bring
unhappy feelings into the home". Another one is, "This person's love is
just and true. You may rely on it". The doozies, my husband keeps in his
wallet. LOL.

kili

Old August 10th 08, 03:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

Marina wrote:
Granby wrote:
Went out with the family for dinner tonight. My fortune cookie said
"To ease stress, get a cat". Considering I have three and my son,
just down the street has 10 at the moment, I nearly rolled on the
floor when they read that to me.

What, you mean having cats doesn't ease your stress level?

If you had my cats it wouldn't! ROFL

kili g

Old August 10th 08, 03:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

Granby wrote:
Not if you have one like my O T. If there is trouble he will find
it, if there isn't trouble, he will make it!!!

That's like my Tyrone aka Dr. Evil. My gosh! If there is destruction to be
made, he will make it.

kili

Old August 10th 08, 04:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Granby" wrote in message
Went out with the family for dinner tonight. My fortune cookie said "To
ease stress, get a cat". Considering I have three and my son, just down
the street has 10 at the moment, I nearly rolled on the floor when they
read that to me.

Well, obviously, if you have any stress left, you still don't have enough
cats. :P

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old August 10th 08, 08:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Mark Edwards wrote:

Mark, was this on a Unix (or Linux) system?? That doesn't count!

Nope, real fortune cookie (bottom of the page):

Good one. I guess they bought their fortune cookies from a more modern
company with a sense of humor.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old August 11th 08, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=`

"Marina" Granby wrote:
Went out with the family for dinner tonight. My fortune cookie said "To
ease stress, get a cat". Considering I have three and my son, just down
the street has 10 at the moment, I nearly rolled on the floor when they
read that to me.

What, you mean having cats doesn't ease your stress level?

In this little cat book i have someone wrote
'No one can watch a sleeping cat and be stressed'
Kyla