Memorial Service For Chief Justicat Chester (RB)

Old August 26th 08, 08:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Default Memorial Service For Chief Justicat Chester (RB)

Does anykitty want to join us in holding a memorial service for Chief
Justicat Chester (RB)? Debby said that he'd been around a long time.
She remembers reading some of his posts to either rec.pets.cats or
early rec.pets.cats.community when she was still on the SEFLIN FreeNet
(i.e., in the mid-to-late 1990's).

Would Purresident Clarence be able to give a speech?

Respectfully meowed,
Kitty Schottland, Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, &
Miss Tina Marie
Old August 26th 08, 09:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
HRH Cleopatra Silvercat

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 12:50:05 -0700, Debby Hanoka wrote:

Does anykitty want to join us in holding a memorial service for Chief
Justicat Chester (RB)? Debby said that he'd been around a long time.
She remembers reading some of his posts to either rec.pets.cats or early
rec.pets.cats.community when she was still on the SEFLIN FreeNet (i.e.,
in the mid-to-late 1990's).

Would Purresident Clarence be able to give a speech?

Respectfully meowed,
Kitty Schottland, Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, &
Miss Tina Marie

All of us in the mid-Iowa clowder would be honored to attend a memorial
service for Chester.

Cleo
Old August 26th 08, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Oh yez, we all, O T Mahoney, Miz Piglet, Willow and Lewi wud likez ta attend
diz servize. Himselfz wuz aroun for a long timez.

Old August 26th 08, 09:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 12:50:05 -0700 (PDT), Debby Hanoka
wrote:

Does anykitty want to join us in holding a memorial service for Chief
Justicat Chester (RB)? Debby said that he'd been around a long time.
She remembers reading some of his posts to either rec.pets.cats or
early rec.pets.cats.community when she was still on the SEFLIN FreeNet
(i.e., in the mid-to-late 1990's).

Would Purresident Clarence be able to give a speech?

Respectfully meowed,
Kitty Schottland, Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, &
Miss Tina Marie

I YAM a little kittie but I will remember my elders.
Boris

We'll be there.
Beauty and Cinder
Old August 27th 08, 12:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 26, 3:50 pm, Debby Hanoka wrote:
Does anykitty want to join us in holding a memorial service for Chief
Justicat Chester (RB)? Debby said that he'd been around a long time.
She remembers reading some of his posts to either rec.pets.cats or
early rec.pets.cats.community when she was still on the SEFLIN FreeNet
(i.e., in the mid-to-late 1990's).

Would Purresident Clarence be able to give a speech?

A black jeep-fing pulls up at a moderate speed.
Maggy May, Sunrise, WooToo, Missy and Wascal get out.

Maggy May: "We r heer four da seremoney."

--
Maggy May
Old August 27th 08, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

A porter twinkles and O T, Miz Piglet and Willow step out. Lewi will be
along with his wifekitty later. O T leans over to Piglet and whispers "my
gudnez, I neffer saw dat jeep fingy go dat slow." Pigles turns to him and
says, "Hush, that is showing respect for where we are."

Old August 27th 08, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 26, 7:19 pm, "Granby" wrote:
A porter twinkles and O T, Miz Piglet and Willow step out. Lewi will be
along with his wifekitty later. O T leans over to Piglet and whispers "my
gudnez, I neffer saw dat jeep fingy go dat slow." Pigles turns to him and
says, "Hush, that is showing respect for where we are."

Wascal walks over in a much more dignified manner than he usually
does and greets his friends
Whispers Maggy May was drifin."
He offers Miz Piglet his arm
--
Will in New Haven
“Almost cut my hair It happened just the other day
Old August 27th 08, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 12:50:05 -0700 (PDT), Debby Hanoka's nimble,
little paws typed:

Does anykitty want to join us in holding a memorial service for Chief
Justicat Chester (RB)? Debby said that he'd been around a long time.
She remembers reading some of his posts to either rec.pets.cats or
early rec.pets.cats.community when she was still on the SEFLIN FreeNet
(i.e., in the mid-to-late 1990's).

Would Purresident Clarence be able to give a speech?

Respectfully meowed,
Kitty Schottland, Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, &
Miss Tina Marie

Another 'porter twinkles and a petite Purrsian steps out. "I'ze heer
fur da memorial serfice."
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/26/2008 8:05:12 PM
Old August 27th 08, 01:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:

Does anykitty want to join us in holding a memorial service for Chief
Justicat Chester (RB)? Debby said that he'd been around a long time.
She remembers reading some of his posts to either rec.pets.cats or
early rec.pets.cats.community when she was still on the SEFLIN FreeNet
(i.e., in the mid-to-late 1990's).

Would Purresident Clarence be able to give a speech?

Respectfully meowed,
Kitty Schottland, Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, &
Miss Tina Marie

These are wise words of Chester's from 1/5/2007

Hi everykitty. I was really horrified to hear about the pet food
recall, especially since it was mostly cats who had died.

When I heard about it, knew I had to do something about it. So I
talked to Purrsident Clarence and he has approved my plan to work on
new laws for the humans to follow when they make our food.

I have a partial list of the new laws ready and I'd like your feedback
on them.

This part of the list is for pet food and animal feed manufacturers:

1. No products from China are to be used in pet food or animal feed.
2. No grains or products derived from grains are to be used in cat
food. A lot of cats seem to be allergic to grains and hurk their food
because of it.
3. All contaminated pet food is to be destroyed.
4. All food animals who have been given contaminated food are to be
isolated from the rest of the herd and tattooed so that they won't be
slaughtered for food for animals or humans. They will be allowed to
live out their lives.

This part of the list is for our humans:

1. The best food to feed a cat is a live mouse that we can hunt and
capture. Unless we are living in a place where breeding mice isn't
allowed, our humans should buy mice and start breeding them for us.
2. Our humans need to let us out so we can go hunting for mice,
squirrels, chipmunks and other small animals.
3. The next best food that I really love is raw chicken. If our
humans can't breed mice for us and can't or won't let us out to go
hunting, they will need to find a source of chicken that's safe for us
to eat raw. They can also do this with other small animals that they
can buy for their own food. They should find a good recipe for raw
food that has everything in it that we need to be healthy.
4. If our humans refuse to feed us raw food or if the cat doesn't like
raw food, the humans should cook for us. They can make good food for
us from all kinds of meat and they can find recipes for us.
5. If the humans can't cook for us or if the cats don't like food that
the humans cook for us, they should buy high quality pet food,
preferably a wet food that tastes good and doesn't have any of the
ingredients that make cats sick.

What do all of you kitties think of my new laws? Clarence said that
if most kitties like them that he'll sign them into law.

Chester, Chief Justicat of Catmerica
Old August 27th 08, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Got sucked into that tag line until I thought it sounded too familiar.
Thought for a second you were serious. RIGHT!