Roxy (RB)

Old March 17th 04, 01:22 AM
Lois Reay

Default Roxy (RB)

Just had a phone call from a very distraught cat slave, her just over two
year old lilac Burmese, Roxanne was found dead on the road this morning, a
kind man came in to tell her and offered to bury Roxy in the garden for her,
an offer she accepted.

Elwood Blue, Roxy's six month old Burmese mate is already looking for her,
they were inseparable.

The slave is yet to inform the children of the household as they are at
school.

Purrs for Roxy, Elwood Blue and the hoomins.

Lois

Old March 17th 04, 01:32 AM
Dan M

Just had a phone call from a very distraught cat slave, her just over two
year old lilac Burmese, Roxanne was found dead on the road this morning, a
kind man came in to tell her and offered to bury Roxy in the garden for her,
an offer she accepted.

That's so very tragic - it brings tears to my eyes to hear these things.

Purrs coming.

Old March 17th 04, 03:15 AM
Sherry

Just had a phone call from a very distraught cat slave, her just over two
year old lilac Burmese, Roxanne was found dead on the road this morning, a
kind man came in to tell her and offered to bury Roxy in the garden for her,
an offer she accepted.

Elwood Blue, Roxy's six month old Burmese mate is already looking for her,
they were inseparable.

The slave is yet to inform the children of the household as they are at
school.

Purrs for Roxy, Elwood Blue and the hoomins.

Lois

Purrs for your friend, Lois. It's got to be the toughest thing in the world to
tell those children. I am so sorry.

Sherry
Old March 17th 04, 04:19 AM
Sam Nash

"Lois Reay" wrote in message
Just had a phone call from a very distraught cat slave, her just over two
year old lilac Burmese, Roxanne was found dead on the road this morning, a
kind man came in to tell her and offered to bury Roxy in the garden for

her,
an offer she accepted.

Elwood Blue, Roxy's six month old Burmese mate is already looking for her,
they were inseparable.

The slave is yet to inform the children of the household as they are at
school.

Purrs for Roxy, Elwood Blue and the hoomins.

Lois

Purrs for all concerned, Lois.
Sam

Old March 17th 04, 04:34 AM
Marina

"Lois Reay" wrote
Just had a phone call from a very distraught cat slave, her just over two
year old lilac Burmese, Roxanne was found dead on the road this morning, a
kind man came in to tell her and offered to bury Roxy in the garden for

her,
an offer she accepted.

Elwood Blue, Roxy's six month old Burmese mate is already looking for her,
they were inseparable.

The slave is yet to inform the children of the household as they are at
school.

Purrs for Roxy, Elwood Blue and the hoomins.

Purrs from us too to all of them.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old March 17th 04, 07:12 AM
LOL

"Lois Reay" wrote in message ...
Just had a phone call from a very distraught cat slave, her just over two
year old lilac Burmese, Roxanne was found dead on the road this morning, a
kind man came in to tell her and offered to bury Roxy in the garden for her,
an offer she accepted.

Elwood Blue, Roxy's six month old Burmese mate is already looking for her,
they were inseparable.

The slave is yet to inform the children of the household as they are at
school.

Purrs for Roxy, Elwood Blue and the hoomins.

Lois

I am very sorry to read this. We are sending purrs to Elwood Blue and
his slaves, and will light a candle for Roxy.

------
Krista
Old March 17th 04, 08:08 AM
Bev

LOL wrote:

"Lois Reay" wrote in message ...
Just had a phone call from a very distraught cat slave, her just over two
year old lilac Burmese, Roxanne was found dead on the road this morning, a
kind man came in to tell her and offered to bury Roxy in the garden for her,
an offer she accepted.

Elwood Blue, Roxy's six month old Burmese mate is already looking for her,
they were inseparable.

The slave is yet to inform the children of the household as they are at
school.

Purrs for Roxy, Elwood Blue and the hoomins.

Lois

I am very sorry to read this. We are sending purrs to Elwood Blue and
his slaves, and will light a candle for Roxy.

------
Krista

Lois, I get quite weepy when I hear that one of your beautiful kitties
has been run over. They are all so beautiful. Love and purrs from
all here.

Bev
--
I got rid of my husband. The cat was allergic.
Old March 17th 04, 08:13 AM

Lois Reay wrote:

Just had a phone call from a very distraught cat slave, her just
over two year old lilac Burmese, Roxanne was found dead on the road
this morning, a kind man came in to tell her and offered to bury
Roxy in the garden for her, an offer she accepted.

How sad! Was this one of your kittens? I feel sorry for the children in
the house - pet loss was so traumatic for me when I was a kid. And her
poor kitty friend! Purrs for all of them.

Joyce (who hopes not to have to post this subject line for a long, long
time!!)
Old March 17th 04, 09:45 AM
Jeanette

Lois, please pass my sympathies to your friend, losing a young cat in an
accident that that is shocking and extremely upsetting, and it will take
time for her to get over it.

Jeanette