I cant find the kittens!!!!! HELP!!!!!

Old May 17th 05, 06:48 PM
MaryL

"Mom'O3" wrote in message
oups.com...
I FOUND THEM!

G-d bless you Mary! I found them in a closed empty toy drawer.....the
top drawer was open though. She must have called thru from the top.
Kitty is nursing them now. It looks like 4. I dont want to disturb
them right now. I will post more in a bit.

Mary,

Thank you so much for your reply! I never would have thought to
check there. And I think Kitty was having a hard time getting back to
them. Maybe that was why she was following me around, she needed help!
I'll post more later today. Let you know the count and all.

Sincerely,
Marci

*WONDERFUL NEWS!!!* Thanks so much for posting the update.

MaryL

Old May 17th 05, 06:57 PM
Karen

Yeah!!!!

"Mom'O3" wrote in message
oups.com...
I FOUND THEM!
I FOUND THEM!

Old May 17th 05, 06:58 PM
Jennifer

Mary wrote:
"Jennifer" wrote in message
oups.com...
Yes, the mother
may have killed and eaten the kittens, but don't give up yet.

Could they do this without leaving a sign?

If she couldn't find live kittens, imagine trying to find... well...
stuff that doesn't make noise, if you know what I mean. Not a pleasant
topic; glad she found the kittens, yay!

--
Jennifer

Old May 17th 05, 07:02 PM
Priscilla H. Ballou

Mom'O3 wrote:

I FOUND THEM!
I FOUND THEM!
I FOUND THEM!

G-d bless you Mary! I found them in a closed empty toy drawer.....the
top drawer was open though. She must have called thru from the top.
Kitty is nursing them now. It looks like 4. I dont want to disturb
them right now. I will post more in a bit.

Mary,

Thank you so much for your reply! I never would have thought to
check there. And I think Kitty was having a hard time getting back to
them. Maybe that was why she was following me around, she needed help!
I'll post more later today. Let you know the count and all.

Oh, thank goodness!

Priscilla
Old May 17th 05, 07:10 PM
Philip

kaeli wrote:
In article .com,
Mresch99 @hotmail.com enlightened us with...
Im going to make this quick so that I can look again.
My Cat had her kittens this morning. She is small, her backside
showed that she had definately given birth.
Shes not going to her kittens, not for the past 5 hours, not once.
I have torn my house apart! Even the neighbors helped! Trust me I
have looked everywhere.
What could be happening?
She was definately in the house all night. I woke up to her sitting
on
my bed.
Im frantic! Please Help!

Some thoughts...

If she hasn't gone to them, it is possible they were stillborn or
sickly. (is this her first litter? what is her age? she may not know
how to care for kittens.)

Having strangers in the home will possibly prevent her going to them.
Instinctively, she may protect the location of her "den" and not want
to reveal it. If she smells your fear, same deal.

How can you be certain she didn't go out, if she had access? Are you
100% sure she had no access?

Think like a momma cat. You looked everywhere *you* thought of. Get
down to her level and look around. Look UP and UNDER and IN. Her
instinct might have prompted her to hide them. Think safe and warm
and hidden. To a CAT, not a human.

Good luck.

--

Gas stove or water heater? At the very least, they have pilot lights,
providing warmth and some seclusion in the case of a stove.

Old May 17th 05, 07:14 PM
John Ross Mc Master

On 17 May 2005 10:43:28 -0700, "Mom'O3" wrote:

I FOUND THEM!
I FOUND THEM!
I FOUND THEM!

G-d bless you Mary! I found them in a closed empty toy drawer.....the
top drawer was open though. She must have called thru from the top.
Kitty is nursing them now. It looks like 4. I dont want to disturb
them right now. I will post more in a bit.

Mary,

Thank you so much for your reply! I never would have thought to
check there. And I think Kitty was having a hard time getting back to
them. Maybe that was why she was following me around, she needed help!
I'll post more later today. Let you know the count and all.

Sincerely,
Marci

Answered prayer I guess! Its good to hear this wonderful news.
Old May 17th 05, 09:24 PM
kaeli

In article .com, Mresch99
@hotmail.com enlightened us with...
I FOUND THEM!
I FOUND THEM!
I FOUND THEM!

YES!

We're all glad to hear it.
And we want pics when you get them.

~kaeli~
Well, aren't we just a flipping ray of sunshine?
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

Old May 17th 05, 09:38 PM
Mary

"kaeli" wrote in message
In article .com,

Mresch99
@hotmail.com enlightened us with...
I FOUND THEM!
I FOUND THEM!
I FOUND THEM!

YES!

We're all glad to hear it.
And we want pics when you get them.

Cheryl says it is tacky to ask for pics. Can you believe it? But it
might only be when I do it.

Old May 17th 05, 09:43 PM
Mary

"Jennifer" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mary wrote:
"Jennifer" wrote in message
oups.com...
Yes, the mother
may have killed and eaten the kittens, but don't give up yet.

Could they do this without leaving a sign?

If she couldn't find live kittens, imagine trying to find... well...
stuff that doesn't make noise, if you know what I mean. Not a pleasant
topic; glad she found the kittens, yay!

Good point. *shiver*

Old May 17th 05, 11:11 PM
Mom'O3

Thanks everyone!!!!!!!

Im going to go peek in on them. The kittens are making a wierd PANTING
noise every few minutes.

Anyone know what that is?