Morning after pill

Old May 20th 05, 04:46 AM
Mary

"KellyH" wrote in message
wrote
Gotcha, but WHICH nutjob? There are so many these days it's hard to
keep track.

I can't remember her name, but she was a real fruitcake. Kept going on

and
on about doing vasectomies and hysterectomies on cats so they could still
"enjoy" sex.

--
-Kelly

It was the one calling herself Margaret Sanger. There is likely still a web
site called margaretsanger.com where she pontificates.

Old May 20th 05, 04:59 AM

"bigbadbarry" wrote:

I wonder if there are alternatives to neuturing, like birth control for
the females cats. Then the males could get thier groove on without us
having to worry about the population.

This could work for a pet, I realize a homeless cat would miss too many
pills.

An intact male would probably do a lot of spraying in the house plus
there are health downsides for intact males.

-mhd
Old May 20th 05, 09:41 AM
Ashley

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
ups.com...
I wonder if there are alternatives to neuturing, like birth control for
the females cats. Then the males could get thier groove on without us
having to worry about the population.

This could work for a pet, I realize a homeless cat would miss too many
pills.

You're anthropomorphising. You can't imagine what it would be like not to
have a sex drive, so you assume it must be a bad thing, and you visit that
belief upon animals.

Animals don't miss what they don't want.

Old May 20th 05, 10:46 AM
bigbadbarry

"Ashley" wrote in message

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
ups.com...
I wonder if there are alternatives to neuturing, like birth control for
the females cats. Then the males could get thier groove on without us
having to worry about the population.

This could work for a pet, I realize a homeless cat would miss too many
pills.

You're anthropomorphising. You can't imagine what it would be like not to
have a sex drive, so you assume it must be a bad thing, and you visit that
belief upon animals.

Animals don't miss what they don't want.

I don't think any of them see it as pleasure, or feel depraved if they do
not have pleasure.
This is silly thinking at best...

WHO ARE WE FOOLIN' there are kittens everywhere! (homeless ones too) Am I
missing something?

Humans are left to clean up the mess all these studs are leaving behind.
Getting a woman pregnant and leaving her with the children is not cool.

Ok, I'll stand for cat humping, after you have emptied one city of it's
homeless cats.

Be an idealist, but be realistic about reaching the ideals.

Old May 20th 05, 12:20 PM
Ashley

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
It's the lesser of two evils.