EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old May 28th 05, 02:22 AM
Catnipped

Default EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a 10% raise in pay, with a guaranteed review and raise after six
months (and yearly after that), and twice yearly profit-sharing bonuses with
the biggest share going to the most productive workers, get to keep my 3
weeks vacation, get to set my own hours, and get to work from home!

SOMEBODY PINCH ME I'M DREAMING!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU....

for all the purrs - they *SO* worked!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old May 28th 05, 02:28 AM
Yoj

Wahoo!

--

Joy (doing a happy dance)

**Don't believe everything you think**

Old May 28th 05, 02:31 AM
Victor Martinez

Catnipped wrote:
I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!! I *knew* you were going to get it.

SOMEBODY PINCH ME I'M DREAMING!!

I'll pinch you tomorrow night.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old May 28th 05, 02:34 AM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-05-28, Catnipped penned:
I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a 10% raise in pay, with a guaranteed review and raise after
six months (and yearly after that), and twice yearly profit-sharing
bonuses with the biggest share going to the most productive workers,
get to keep my 3 weeks vacation, get to set my own hours, and get to
work from home!

WAHOOOO!

I've been off in my own world, but that doesn't sound like an exec.
assistant type job, does it?

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old May 28th 05, 02:36 AM
Catnipped

On 2005-05-28, Catnipped penned:
I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a 10% raise in pay, with a guaranteed review and raise after
six months (and yearly after that), and twice yearly profit-sharing
bonuses with the biggest share going to the most productive workers,
get to keep my 3 weeks vacation, get to set my own hours, and get to
work from home!

WAHOOOO!

I've been off in my own world, but that doesn't sound like an exec.
assistant type job, does it?

Nope, pure web development doing the stuff I love and do best! HEEEE!

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old May 28th 05, 02:54 AM
Gabey8

JOY TO THE WORLD ), I'm so happy for you!

Congrats and enjoy the new job!

(AND I hope your soon-to-be-ex-boss everlastingly regrets being such a
jerk to you)

Donna, Captain, and Stanley

Old May 28th 05, 02:59 AM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Catnipped wrote:
[...]

Weebs is definately doing his happy-dance!!! Soooooo cute!!!!

Concatulations!!!!

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Old May 28th 05, 03:27 AM
Susan M

"Catnipped" wrote in message
I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Lori!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old May 28th 05, 03:55 AM
jmcquown

Catnipped wrote:

Fantastic!!!! I know you can't wait until Monday morning to give your
notice. Be sure to report how much fun that is

Jill