EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old May 28th 05, 07:48 AM
Exocat

My spots, cats & dog all send you the warmest conCATulations!

Can't think of anyone who deserves a break more (although several on
this Group must rank equally)

BTW, were you wearing That Suit and the interview?

Hearty purrs, woofs & wheezes

Gordon, Bandit, Snowball & Raki

"Catnipped" wrote

I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old May 28th 05, 08:14 AM
CK

Catnipped wrote:
I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go!! Congratulations!!

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old May 28th 05, 08:21 AM
O J

Catnipped wrote:

I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------snip---------------------

I'm so very very happy for you! Be sure to let us know Monday what
that short-sighted litttle SOB you work for now says when you tell him
to take "Take This Job And Shove It" (*).

--
Regards and Purrs,
O J
Old May 28th 05, 09:21 AM
Adrian

Catnipped wrote:
I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's wonderfull news! I'm so happy for you. Have you told your present
boss yet?
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old May 28th 05, 09:32 AM
Tish Silberbauer

I'm just thrilled for you! I'm really looking forward to the beginning
of the "Working with Mummy" series!

Tish

On Fri, 27 May 2005 20:22:19 -0500, "Catnipped"
wrote:

I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a 10% raise in pay, with a guaranteed review and raise after six
months (and yearly after that), and twice yearly profit-sharing bonuses with
the biggest share going to the most productive workers, get to keep my 3
weeks vacation, get to set my own hours, and get to work from home!

SOMEBODY PINCH ME I'M DREAMING!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU....

for all the purrs - they *SO* worked!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old May 28th 05, 09:35 AM
wafflycat

"Catnipped" wrote in message
I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations.

Cheers, helen s

Old May 28th 05, 09:59 AM
Helen Miles

"Catnipped" wrote in message

I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay and double YAY!!

Helen M

Old May 28th 05, 12:15 PM

Mazeltov! I know how it feels, I just started a new job 6 weeks ago so
still in probationary period, don't particularly like the job but the
people are nice and I get the same money as I used to but only have to
work 6 hours a day, from 2pm - 8pm which means I get to have a life
again, I used to work til midnight 5 nights a week, it's such a good
feeling when you get what you want isn't it, nice one Catnipped!

Old May 28th 05, 12:52 PM
Catnipped

"Exocat" wrote in message
My spots, cats & dog all send you the warmest conCATulations!

Can't think of anyone who deserves a break more (although several on
this Group must rank equally)

BTW, were you wearing That Suit and the interview?

Yes, I was - I naver made a better investment of $52!!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old May 28th 05, 12:59 PM
Catnipped

"Adrian" wrote in message
news
Catnipped wrote:
I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's wonderfull news! I'm so happy for you. Have you told your present
boss yet?

Not yet. Monday is a holiday and I had already scheduled Tuesday as
vacation, but since my new boss wants me to start on the 6th I figured I'd
go in Tuesday and give them 4 days notice instead of just 3. I did already
talk to my nice boss (VP of East Coast Operations) on the telephone and let
him know that I would make the transition as easy as possible (for *him*),
but if my mean boss (Chairman of the Board) wants "just a personal
assistant" then they can call a temp agency for that - seamlessly! My nice
boss said that he would be willing to give me contract work for doing the
things they need done with their web site!

I was feeling guilty and bad about the short notice, but DH reminded me that
my mean boss didn't fee guilty and bad about putting me down and making me
feel that my job was in jeopardy just because I asked for a well-deserved
raise. So I'm working on the guilt.

Hugs,

CatNipped