Harmony...sort of

Old February 23rd 06, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Harmony...sort of

On 2006-02-23, Mathew Kagis penned:
this is just a test

I see it.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old February 23rd 06, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-02-23, Mathew Kagis penned:
YAY...It's working... first time in 2 weeks....

BTW, I was thinking, gee, Harmony would make a great name for a cat
.... except that the name is inextricably linked in my brain with
Harmony the vampire in Buffy/Angel, and I wouldn't wish that namesake
on anybody! (Well, a few people, maybe, but no cats!)

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old February 23rd 06, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Well, the cat's are slowly figuring it out... Sage is intigrating with my
two nicely. Play time is still kinda funny, Sage likes to be chased & tries
to encourage Chablis & Muscat to do so.... They look at her like she's nuts.
Happily, beyond a few days of hiding, stange behavior, growling & hissing
from all three The adjustment has been without violence or major trauma.

Must say, this dial up thing sucks, takes forever to catch up on posts... &
my replys don't seem to be posting... anyone else using teranews?

--
Mathew
Butler to 3 cats: Chablis, Muscat & Sage

Old February 23rd 06, 09:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

this is just a test

--
Mathew
Butler to 3 cats: Chablis, Muscat & Sage
En Vino Veritas
om...

&
my replys don't seem to be posting... anyone else using teranews?

--
Mathew
Butler to 3 cats: Chablis, Muscat & Sage
En Vino Veritas

*** Encrypt your Internet usage with a free VPN account from

http://www.SecureIX.com ***

On 2006-02-23, Mathew Kagis penned:
this is just a test

I see it.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old February 23rd 06, 10:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Mathew Kagis wrote:

Well, the cat's are slowly figuring it out... Sage is intigrating with my
two nicely. Play time is still kinda funny, Sage likes to be chased & tries
to encourage Chablis & Muscat to do so.... They look at her like she's nuts.
Happily, beyond a few days of hiding, stange behavior, growling & hissing
from all three The adjustment has been without violence or major trauma.

Must say, this dial up thing sucks, takes forever to catch up on posts... &
my replys don't seem to be posting... anyone else using teranews?

The integration sounds like it's going really well.
Dial-up is really slow
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Old February 24th 06, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Mathew Kagis wrote:
Well, the cat's are slowly figuring it out... Sage is intigrating with my
two nicely. Play time is still kinda funny, Sage likes to be chased & tries
to encourage Chablis & Muscat to do so.... They look at her like she's nuts.
Happily, beyond a few days of hiding, stange behavior, growling & hissing
from all three The adjustment has been without violence or major trauma.

Most excellent!!! Congratulations.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old February 24th 06, 04:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Harmony...sort of OT

BTW, I was thinking, gee, Harmony would make a great name for a cat
... except that the name is inextricably linked in my brain with
Harmony the vampire in Buffy/Angel, and I wouldn't wish that namesake
on anybody! (Well, a few people, maybe, but no cats!)
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

I don't know Harmony the vampire (yes, very uncatlike, although cats do
have "vampire teeth".....but my tv is bombarded with something called
E-Harmony, where some old man says you can pay them money and
find the "love of your life" with their help, then a bunch of very homely
people mugging for camera relate how they never believed they would
"find that special someone" and lo, after getting E-Harmony, here he/she
is! This is almost as bad as the ads featuring pretty young girls who
are fixated on talking to strangers on the phone late at night. "I'm
calling now, how about you?"
I much prefer the commercial featuring many cats partying hearty
till their slaves come home...then they all run to cat positions like
they're very innocent. sponsored by TidyCat....and the hoomins
never get wise.

Old February 24th 06, 05:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

dnr wrote:
[...]

Oh, yeah. I know the one. That man looks uncannily like a gopher. I
don't intend that remark to be mean. But he does.

Sherry

Old February 24th 06, 06:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

[...]

ROFL...across the street there is a greenbelt pasture, where tons of
prairie dogs live; they're the same as gophers, right? I'm gonna take
a good long look at the next one I see popping out of his hidey-hole
over there.