A (bad) Christmas Poem

Old December 17th 03, 11:56 AM
polonca12000

I loved it - it's very true and not bad at all! Thanks.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Margaret Fine" wrote in message
k.net...
If under the Christmas Tree you see
A poorly wrapped package from Me
Remember that I have a cat
and upon your box he has sat

snip

Old December 18th 03, 01:09 PM
Adrian

Margaret Fine wrote:
If under the Christmas Tree you see
A poorly wrapped package from Me
Remember that I have a cat
and upon your box he has sat

If the ribbon on your package is tattered
and the rest looks a little splattered
Remember that I have a cat
Who wore the bow on his head like a hat

If the paper on your package is shredded
and the gifts inside are now dreaded
Remember that I have a cat
and let's just leave it at that

Very good! a keeper. :-)
--
Adrian
A House Is Not A Home, Without A Cat.

Old December 18th 03, 05:51 PM
Charleen Welton

Margaret, a "fine" poem indeed!
Charleen

"CATherine" wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 20:16:50 GMT, Margaret Fine
wrote:

If under the Christmas Tree you see
A poorly wrapped package from Me
Remember that I have a cat
and upon your box he has sat

If the ribbon on your package is tattered
and the rest looks a little splattered
Remember that I have a cat
Who wore the bow on his head like a hat

If the paper on your package is shredded
and the gifts inside are now dreaded
Remember that I have a cat
and let's just leave it at that

This is a great poem! And it is what happened to me last year. This
year I wrapped presents on a warm day while the cats were outside. It
wasn't near as much fun.
CATherine