last call for limbo anna surrprize danzer

Old April 23rd 11, 02:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default last call for limbo anna surrprize danzer

Sefural rowndz of limboz goze along, da bar getting shorter anna shorter...
trudi stands by afur gettin 'liminated earleer on cheerin herown furndz...
ok urguyz rasta sayz diz iza lazt lefel, efuri kitty who haz notted been
'liminated kan now go fru, letz go...

meanwhile...

Trudi's cataphne rings, she laffz really big, awmozt az big az rasta... anna
hangz up herown phone... and meanwhile...

Willow walks around the top of her fishtank for the gazillioneth time today.
I kno dere is rezon to stay here wiff da Gramby but I wantzta be in dat
limbo dance fingie. I ceed da picture of Gramby doink itself and knowz I
kan do it too.
Finally she picks up the cataphone and calls trudi. "Trudi I wantza to kome
long enuf to do da Limbo den I haz to come back homes." Apparently she is
reassured by what Trudi has to say so she rushes to the closet and digs
through her things. She finds her red leather bikini and then gets some
shey butter and rubs it on her fluffy tail to keep it as small as possible.
She practices how to flatten herself to the ground as much as possible and
still be able to move.

She makes sure Gramby is asleep and then goes to the porter. Lizzie raises
her head and tells Willow, "I wish you good luck my new friend." Willow
smiles and enters the porter. There is a flash of lite and she is off. She
looks down at her feet and there is her food dish with some soft food.
There is also a note, "You go girl, you can do it and remember, it is all
in the hips!" Love Gramby.

Willow arrives just in time for her turn. She shakes out all four paws and
lowers herself as close to the ground as possible. Slowly she feels the
rhythm of the dance and allows her hops to push her forward in the sand.
There is the bar and now she is under it. She hears O T saying "keep your
butt down Willow"

Now she is through all but her tail and even though it is gathering sand,
she continues to move forward.

Now she out and the others are cheering. She runs to the edge of the water,
just close enough to clean her tail from the sand. "Godda git home, fangu
all for lettink me do diz." The porter blinks and she is again in her
fishtank and in her basket ready for a nap.

Trudi falls ofur laffin anna calls for more danzers

Old April 23rd 11, 05:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
RastaCatJohn

On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 20:53:23 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

Now she out and the others are cheering. She runs to the edge of the water,
just close enough to clean her tail from the sand. "Godda git home, fangu
all for lettink me do diz." The porter blinks and she is again in her
fishtank and in her basket ready for a nap.

Trudi falls ofur laffin anna calls for more danzers

HaHaHa! [Big, booming laugh]

Good girl! Here, haff a Planterz Punch, made with owr own rum!

And do stay for dinner!

--
Hey Mon!

RastaCatJohn

Forget your troubles c'mon get happy,
you better chase all your cares away.
Shout hallelujah! C'mon get happy,
get ready for the judgement day.
Old April 23rd 11, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

trudi eyez rasta and his son miles... hhhmmm i duzint remfur efur of ursefz
dowin da limboz, or Mme. A. efur... Trudi,... suddenlee she can't be stern
and falls ofur laffin agin

Old April 24th 11, 12:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Sat, 23 Apr 2011 11:45:32 -0500, Storrmmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

trudi eyez rasta and his son miles... hhhmmm i duzint remfur efur of ursefz
dowin da limboz, or Mme. A. efur... Trudi,... suddenlee she can't be stern
and falls ofur laffin agin

HaHaHa! [Booming laugh] Ok den! Letz show da lady, Miles! [Sets Bar to
lowest height]

[As the music plays, first RastaCatJohn, followed by Miles squeeze
under with room to spare]

HaHaHa! Itz in owr blood, Maam!

And now, letz see if anyothercat wants to dance the Limbo before we
sit down and eat!

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/23/2011 7:02:42 PM
Old April 24th 11, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte"
On Sat, 23 Apr 2011 11:45:32 -0500, Storrmmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

trudi eyez rasta and his son miles... hhhmmm i duzint remfur efur of
ursefz
dowin da limboz, or Mme. A. efur... Trudi,... suddenlee she can't be stern
and falls ofur laffin agin

HaHaHa! [Booming laugh] Ok den! Letz show da lady, Miles! [Sets Bar to
lowest height]

[As the music plays, first RastaCatJohn, followed by Miles squeeze
under with room to spare]

HaHaHa! Itz in owr blood, Maam!

And now, letz see if anyothercat wants to dance the Limbo before we
sit down and eat!

Mimzy, and BobQat grab Pipps and dey slithur undur da lowest bar wifowt
inny trubble at awl..
n den dey awl waff n waff n waff
Gnow, kan we awl sit daown n eet sum gud fudz?
Fank yew RastatCat John n Miles

Old April 24th 11, 03:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Trudi claps anna danzes by the exit, diz haz been funfun anna der wuz lotsa
kitteez whut did a wunnerful job... i thinkz we prolee needsa eat soon az
mine tummy iz akshulee grumblin a bit... then she laffz owt lowd...

ifin we duzint end da danzin sumcatz iz gonna hafta chooze between dezertz
anna danzin az derown afur dinner tummiez mite make da bar go polop anna
rite off, Trudi still gigglin
"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
On Sat, 23 Apr 2011 11:45:32 -0500, Storrmmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

trudi eyez rasta and his son miles... hhhmmm i duzint remfur efur of
ursefz
dowin da limboz, or Mme. A. efur... Trudi,... suddenlee she can't be
stern
and falls ofur laffin agin

HaHaHa! [Booming laugh] Ok den! Letz show da lady, Miles! [Sets Bar to
lowest height]

[As the music plays, first RastaCatJohn, followed by Miles squeeze
under with room to spare]

HaHaHa! Itz in owr blood, Maam!

And now, letz see if anyothercat wants to dance the Limbo before we
sit down and eat!

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/23/2011 7:02:42 PM

Wif Joy anna Sorrow Stacey[_3_] Cat community 15 January 16th 11 11:18 PM
Hatti anna O T Granby Cat community 4 October 21st 08 05:40 PM
Serval Cat's Fate in Ordinance Limbo Cheryl Cat health & behaviour 21 April 11th 04 07:47 AM
Anna firefeet Debra Berry Cat anecdotes 6 January 21st 04 12:20 AM
Tiger anna TV? Rachel Cat community 2 July 11th 03 02:38 AM