Mietze, RB

Old April 17th 11, 03:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

Default Mietze, RB

My bright and cheerful, confident, super athletic precision jumper,
head-bopping brush loving pocket rocket of a mini cat has gone.

We saw her minutes after she was born, she spent her first week in our
backyard. Her mom found a safer place after that and moved her, so it
was several weeks until I saw her again and by then her large eyes and
lovely delicate little face were a force I could not resist. She came
In pretty soon after her mom started bringing her by for solid food.

As she passed her eighteenth birthday last month, it was pretty clear
she was in decline, and last week it finally was affecting her ability
to jump and move around. She had a vet appointment Saturday morning,
but she'd left before I woke and found her that morning.

Mietze Pizza Puddin' Pie, March 31, 1983 - April 16, 2011.

She's the Mietze,
She's the Mietze,
That I love...
She's the Mietze, the Mietze who.

Melissa
Old April 17th 11, 04:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Purrz that Mietze had an ez trip to da bridj, she went when she was
ready. Many purrz fur the hole in your heart to heal, and the good
memories to remain. What a long, beautiful life she had.

Booker, Chappy and Snowflake, and Anti Julie

Old April 17th 11, 04:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

On Apr 17, 11:25*am, Booker wrote:
Purrz that Mietze had an ez trip to da bridj, she went when she was
ready. Many purrz fur the hole in your heart to heal, and the good
memories to remain. What a long, beautiful life she had.

Booker, Chappy and Snowflake, and Anti Julie

Thank you, everyone.

She knew she was loved and, yes, it did look like her departure was
peaceful.

She had so much personality and spark.

Melissa
Old April 17th 11, 05:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 07:52:47 -0700 (PDT), riddik's nimble, little paws
typed:

My bright and cheerful, confident, super athletic precision jumper,
head-bopping brush loving pocket rocket of a mini cat has gone.

We iz sorry to read ob dis, and sendz owr purrz to Mietze and her
hoomanz. May she find light and peace on the other side ob da
Bridje...

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/17/2011 12:08:00 PM
Old April 17th 11, 05:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

On Apr 17, 12:09*pm, "Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote:

We iz sorry to read ob dis, and sendz owr purrz to Mietze and her
hoomanz. May she find light and peace on the other side ob da
Bridje...

--
All my Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 4/17/2011 12:08:00 PM

Thank you, Anaïs.

Your kind words are appreciated.

Melissa
Old April 17th 11, 05:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:

[...]

Love and purrs from Beauty, Cinder and Spring.

PS I had a cat named Meitze who died around 1970 and I still remember
her.
Old April 17th 11, 05:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

On Apr 17, 12:42*pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:

Love and purrs from Beauty, Cinder and Spring.

PS I had a cat named Meitze who died around 1970 and I still remember
her.

Thank you, Beauty, Cinder & Spring.

Mietze's German human grandma came up with the name when we were
drawing a blank. She probably didn't like that it only rhymed with
"pizza" :-)

We never *do* forget those we love.

Melissa
Old April 17th 11, 06:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

riddik wrote:
[...]

"....Rise up slowly, Angel..."
It's hard to let you go.
MLB
Old April 17th 11, 06:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

On Apr 17, 1:35*pm, MLB wrote:

"....Rise up slowly, Angel..."
It's hard to let you go.
MLB

Thanks, ML.

It's never easy, just slight variations on "hard".

Melissa
Old April 17th 11, 08:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Apr 17, 3:52*pm, riddik wrote:
[...]

What a lucky Meitze to find a wuntruhome so soon after being born.
Purrs for your sore heart but you must know she loved you and that
never dies.

Purrs and nosepoinks from the Gordon Kitties and Meomie Bess

mietze Stormmee Cat community 5 March 5th 09 07:13 AM
Mietze, another name The Ajo Clowder Cat community 15 October 5th 08 04:58 PM
To Mietze John Ross Mc Master Cat community 24 September 25th 08 11:31 AM
Thank You Mietze Bobcat Cat community 1 October 12th 03 04:25 PM
Mietze? Gabrielle Cat community 2 September 29th 03 02:48 AM