OT She's Finally Gone Over the Top

Old July 15th 11, 06:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
hopitus[_2_]

Default OT She's Finally Gone Over the Top

and I don't blame the Oz audience one tiny bit for what they did!

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/rs_...elchair-stunt/
Bad advice and planning from her handlers.
Old July 15th 11, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"hopitus" wrote in message
and I don't blame the Oz audience one tiny bit for what they did!

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/rs_...elchair-stunt/
Bad advice and planning from her handlers.

Staged event why and how did the crowd have eggs. Just another media stunt

Good way to **** people off and a good way to get attention. Just a media
whore

Mila Kunis is doing media attention the right way. She became an media icon
by doing this. A Marine returning from his tour asked her out on youtube to
the military ball she accepted for the ball in Nov.18. Justin timberlake
helped get her attention to this and in turn has been asked by another
female marine to attended the same ball. He said yes. Both deserve a
salute from me

http://www.okmagazine.com/2011/07/mi...ne-corps-ball/

http://www.okmagazine.com/2011/07/ju...-kunis-invite/

Old July 15th 11, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...

"hopitus" wrote in message
[...]

I'll join you in that salute!

Joy

Old July 15th 11, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
hopitus[_2_]

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/rs_...-egged-over-wh...
Bad advice and planning from her handlers.

Staged event *why and how did the crowd have eggs. *Just another media stunt

Good way to **** people off and a good way to get attention. *Just a media
whore

Mila Kunis is doing media attention the right way. She became an media icon
by doing this. *A Marine returning from his tour asked her out on youtube to
the military ball she accepted for the ball in Nov.18. *Justin timberlake
helped get her attention to this *and in turn has been asked by another
female marine to attended the same ball. *He said yes. *Both deserve a
salute from me

http://www.okmagazine.com/2011/07/mi...rs-confirms-i-...

http://www.okmagazine.com/2011/07/ju...ed-to-marine-b...

I was wondering about why the audience had *eggs* to throw! Years ago
in Miami,
we used to haul a supply of rotten eggs with us on trick-or-treat
hikes, but that required
careful transport and previous "ripening" with eggs left in backyard
about a week or so.
I have been to concerts in CA where bands were pelted and it was beer
bottles at worst
and paper drink cups at best, or ciggie butts.
Old July 16th 11, 12:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
john sumner[_13_]

"Matthew" wrote in
ng.com:

Good way to **** people off and a good way to get attention. Just a
media whore

she is just a whore period.
Old July 16th 11, 01:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"hopitus" wrote in message
On Jul 15, 3:51 pm, "Matthew"
wrote:
"hopitus" wrote in message

[...]

***

Beer bottles would be a *lot* worse than eggs. Someone could be seriously
injured by a beer bottle.

Joy

Old July 16th 11, 02:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
hopitus[_2_]

On Jul 15, 6:17*pm, "Joy" wrote:
"hopitus" wrote in message
On Jul 15, 3:51 pm, "Matthew"
wrote:
"hopitus" wrote
[...]

Yes, someone could. And the 'Gunners, opening for LA Guns, just kept
on playing.
Old July 18th 11, 03:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

In ,
hopitus typed:
and I don't blame the Oz audience one tiny bit for what they did!

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/rs_...elchair-stunt/
Bad advice and planning from her handlers.

Odd, it didn't make the news here.

I'm very 'meh' about it. She (or her media people) are experts at getting
media attention, are experts about getting people talking about 'issues'. If
people are talking about what its like *having* to use a wheelchair as their
only way of being able to get around, then I suspect she's acheived what she
set out to do.

That, and we're talking about her.

Win, win, as far as I can see.

Yowie

She's gone again Yowie Cat anecdotes 5 September 3rd 09 02:53 PM
She's Four! Shiral Cat anecdotes 7 June 24th 08 09:55 PM
She's doing it again! Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 10 June 11th 08 10:49 PM
She's Three! Shiral Cat anecdotes 11 June 30th 07 09:50 PM
She's LOOKING at me!!!!! Mischief Cat anecdotes 5 March 14th 06 09:43 PM