My Tribute, maybe

Old October 22nd 05, 05:01 PM
Miss Violette

Default My Tribute, maybe

Thank you fur yourown catdolenzes, Trudi
wrote in message
On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 04:27:18 -0500, "Miss Violette"
wrote:

Thank you fur da purrs, Her trip was peaceful she went directly to the
bridge and didn't have to see any of her bootiful smoked furz messed up,
Trudi

I'ze furry furry sorry to hear dis Trudi. I'll be purrin for yew guys
an yur hoomins cuz I no how sad yew are feelin.

--
Your liddle bloo an white spotty frend,
George

Old October 22nd 05, 05:02 PM
Miss Violette

again thank you and your house, it meanz alot to alluses, Trudi
Fred Williams wrote in message
We all look forward to meeting her in the fullness of time. Bast
bless Miss Violette and all who loved her. We give thanks fur
her life and that she had such loving humans.

On $DATE , Miss Violette wrote:

Thank you so much fur your catcern, Trudi
Fred Williams wrote in message
On $DATE , Miss Violette wrote:

After the nice time outside in the park Violette slowly walks
back inside, gets into the porter and sees a few more hoomans
on the group, Samantha's hoomans, Nathan's mamma, Jan, and the
especially special, daddy of anni s... She goes all around and
sees every hooman who has been nice to her, GM's mom, Felix's
mom, She does take a very long look at the snack in the cage
but decides against a try...

Then she comes back to the ball and once again signals her
family to follow, She also asks Anni s and Cleopatra and Harri
to come with her, she is hoping that BK, BJ, and raf are there
in the crowd but she has just overlooked them, she is after so
very tired...

My friends, When soft woke up today she felt something was
wrong, She told furry that I hadn't come to get petted or
eaten any food while soft was at the pooter for 2 or 3 nights
in a row, Furry didn't like the sound of that and as Soft was
upset he came and snatched me from under the headboard and put
me into kitty jail, then off to the TED we went, Furry dropped
soft and me off at the ted because he had a paperwork deadline
to meet, while he was gone, The ted felt of me all over and I
was very tired and sleepy but I woke up very quickly when soft
started leaking all over my furz...

TED says they will steal some of my furz and take away part of
my insides tomorrow but if they need to take too much of my
inside then I will go directly to the bridge and I won't ever
notice my fur is messed up and I will wake up happy and
healthy at the bridge with all of those who have taken the
next step before me, ...

I don't really feel bad but I refused to eat veal hooman
kitten food, sardines and even heavy whipping cream... I was
just last week playing like a kitten, furry thought it was
because of the food they had gotten us, but I might have ben
trying to give them good memories just before I leave, I am in
a good mood and I think I want to stay here but that may not
be what bast has in store for me so if you wouldn't mind,
please purr for soft and furry and my house, I love you all
very much and hope I will be here for a longlong time, but if
not I will be waiting for you on the other side of the
rainbow...

Miss Violette,

She slowly steps down and returns to her cushion and thinks
about all of the nice people in the community, Then she pops
out just for a minute to see Corey and Fred and she comes back
to think if she has visited everyone...

My goodness, Miss Violette, all uv us here in da house
uv Williams
are purrrin fur you and those who love you. We hope the TED can
deal with whatever's got your appetite and you'll be fine again.
Thanks-you fur lettin us know.

--
Regards,
Fred.

Old October 22nd 05, 05:03 PM
Miss Violette

again thank bof of you, Trudi
Adam wrote in message
thank you for those wonderful purrs, Trudi, knowing those purrs helped

Miss
Violette to have a safe journey to the bridge...

Its speshully sad wen a kitty (or hoomin) goes to da Brij during da
Jellicle Ball. I will miss Miss Violette an hur sensible replies tu all
kinds uv kwestions.

I send my girthiest purrs of cumfurt an condolens tu all hur fambly an
frends:

PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr

Allegra
==========
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr

Louise

Old October 22nd 05, 07:47 PM
The Clowder

"Miss Violette" wrote:

Dear Mietze, Thank you anna yourhouse fur purrin, Miss Violette, rode the
lofing purrs to the bridge where she is happy and will wait for all who lof
herself, Trudi

sniffle Wee will meeet agin.

Mietze, wondering how many more years will pass before her mom decides
keeping tissues by the pooter is a good idea
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 22nd 05, 08:00 PM
BallardBunch

Miss Violette, I nefur got da chance to know yew, cuz I just don't git
to da community dat often enny more, but I've stopped by (kinda lurking)
offten enuff to know you haf been a reel piller uf da community an yew
will be sorely missed by efurrykitty, an by her hoomins too. Yew haf
been a graceful an grashuss presence, an to start yer journey to da
Bridge during da Jeliicle Ball couldn't be a more purrfect (if furry
sad) leevetaking. Menny purrrrrrrrrrrrrs for a peaceful journey.
--Talisker Pippin, VC

--Talisker Pippin & Sherry her Hoomin (Visit us at Bitterroot Manor at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/)

Old October 23rd 05, 12:08 AM
The Clowder

"Miss Violette" wrote:

owr soft thinkz furry shuuld buy stock inna tissue company, Trudi

A nize Auntee wuns told mymom aftur a kitty frum owr clowderhad gone
to da bridge dat hee wuz "wurrf effury teer".

An it wuz troo, an it *is* troo fur Miss Violette.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply

Old October 23rd 05, 04:43 PM
Ray or Fran

Punkins greats Miss Violette at the Bridge and takes her paw. Purrs for
youze heart Miss Violette. Ize knowz how sad it is to leave loved ones
below and how sad it is for them to watch us go to the Bridge. Theyze knowz
we are healthy now without hurt and pain or tiredness but that doesn't mean
weze dont miss them or them uz. The hurting holes take time to fill with
wonderful memories.

Ize fink weze got the advantage over them in some ways, weze can watch over
them effuryday from here. See - over there, youze can see youze family and
loved ones, and there - thatz my family.

Weze will meet them again one day Miss Violette, weze will.

Punkins (From the Bridge) sending purrs to Miss Violettes family and knowing
Puddi is doing the same from below