I dispatch feral cats

Old June 7th 06, 07:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue

Default I dispatch feral cats

Someone explain why that is bad. People act as if I invaded their
living rooms and murdered their pet moggy. I off ferals, and only
ferals. And I do it humanely with one well placed 7.62x39 or heavy
handgun round. Rather than dying a horrible death from car impact,
starvation, disease or predators they simply never know what hits them.

Old June 7th 06, 05:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue

Geee can we say pathetic troll

Troll rating - 2.5 that is low for even a troll

Old June 7th 06, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue

You are a bold troll. Feral cats deserve the right to live so leave them
alone.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com
ups.com...

Old June 8th 06, 02:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue

Bret Ludwig wrote:
Cat Protector wrote:
You are a bold troll. Feral cats deserve the right to live so leave
them alone.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!

What about the creatures the feral cats kill for sport? The robins,
orioles, bluebirds, cardinals, purple martins and finches? What about
the weasels and chipmunks?

Can't answer that, can you?

No. I can. Feral cats are an exotic varmint that plays both sides of
the fence and whose populations are unchecked by nature, unlike
bobcats and lynxes and cougars and coyotes and wolves. Only vehicles,
disease, and a small number of feralslayers like myself check their
untrammeled destruction.

One feral, one bullet. Life is good for us feralslayers.

Just be careful who you brag about it to. There are MANY computer savvy
people on these newsgroups, and they could probably find where you are. Not
that I'm threatening you, but keep in mind that, in most communities,
shooting animals is illegal, unless they are the game-type (deer, elk, etc.,
etc.) and you have a hunting license - oh, and it's hunting season. You
may, in short, end up facing a prison sentence and heavy fines for what you
are so proud of doing.

Old June 8th 06, 06:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue

Magic Mood Jeep© wrote:
snip

Just be careful who you brag about it to. There are MANY computer savvy
people on these newsgroups, and they could probably find where you are. Not
that I'm threatening you, but keep in mind that, in most communities,
shooting animals is illegal, unless they are the game-type (deer, elk, etc.,
etc.) and you have a hunting license - oh, and it's hunting season. You
may, in short, end up facing a prison sentence and heavy fines for what you
are so proud of doing.

It's legal where and when I do it. Since I'm employed by law
enforcement-I'm not a sworn officer but I am licensed to carry
concealed-I couldn't take the chance otherwise. However, hunters and
farmers have been and will continue to shoot cats and not get bothered
in most any jurisdiction where hunting with firearms is allowed.

Where I physically reside catshooters are, if caught, charged with
unlawful discharge of a firearm in city limits. Bigger charges are
possible but juries, sensibly, won't convict uness there is an animal
torture or "heavy metal satanic aspect" to the case. Smart
feral-plagued bird lovers therefore set snares-for rabbits and
squirrels-and make a point of not noticing cats until they smell really
bad.

Old June 8th 06, 07:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue

"Bret Ludwig"

99.9999 % when a person talks about hurting small animals it is a sign that
they have a very small penis and have to act like a big shot to compensate
for their lack of man hood.

Old June 8th 06, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue

Matthew wrote:
"Bret Ludwig"

99.9999 % when a person talks about hurting small animals it is a sign that
they have a very small penis and have to act like a big shot to compensate
for their lack of man hood.

You posted this twice. Do you have two very small penises?

I don't endeavor to hurt feral cats. I endeavor to kill them, using
the surest and least painful methods.

But cats hurt and maim and painfully kill smaller animals all the
time, and not for survival-a cat will die if it has to live only on
small birds, because the caloric value of what little edible there is
on one is less than the effort to stalk and kill it-but for fun, and as
it happens, as compared to say canines of similar size, cats DO have
small penises. So maybe your theory has some merit after all.

Old June 9th 06, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue

"Bret Ludwig"

Troll rating -3.5 Poor troll you may want to see a counselor for your
problem your low rating of a troll is sure to have a impact on your life
in general.

Old June 9th 06, 12:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue

Laura wrote:
SBC Internet Services will be pleased to hear of your abuse to feral cats as
well as the local athorities in Kansas City MO, US where I should kindly say
you LIVE! Have a great day!

Wow, a ****ing female genius. Regular Brenda Starr.

I don't shoot anything whatsoever in the City of KCMO, nor in KCK, OP,
Lenexa or Olathe. You think I'm ****ing stupid?

My neighhbors are mostly cops amd they woulod be the first to haul in
anyone shooting in the neighborood. We go out shooting
together-sometimes even for ferals, mostly they like bobcats, coyotes
and such, I don't like shooting bobcats or lynxes myself that much-once
in a while, OUT OF TOWN where it's LEGAL.

Now put out the fuse on your tampon and go back to baking cookies.

Old June 9th 06, 01:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue

"Bret Ludwig"

The troll strikes again poor troll you much feel like a big strong man
to admit that you hunt and hurt small animals shows a lot about the
person. Do you think it empowers you or puts you in a shining light to
admit you kill small animals. Do you feel like a big strong man now to us
you are a joke.

And yes we think you are stupid!
And yes we think you are a poor pathetic troll!
And yes we find just like all other pathetic trolls that come out to the
groups to try and get a rise out of the cat lovers by doing what you do all
we do is laugh at your poor pathetic self. You have to come up with
better material than you do your troll rating is still a -3.5