OT - relocation possibility

Old January 16th 07, 11:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dan M

Default OT - relocation possibility

This might be just a lark on my part, but we'll see. I received a message
today about a job opening way outside of California. Nancy and I have been
talking about wanting to leave CA for a long time, but haven't been able
to do to family support needs. I have no idea whether we can resolve those
issues (like by trying to interest the family members in question in
leaving SoCal), but getting a nice, clean start in a smaller area sure has
an attractive sound to it.

If y'all could spare a few purrs over the next few weeks, they would be
appreciated. We just might see if leaving LaLa-land is in the cards for us.

Dan
Old January 17th 07, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2007-01-16 17:39:53 -0600, Dan M said:

This might be just a lark on my part, but we'll see. I received a message
today about a job opening way outside of California. Nancy and I have been
talking about wanting to leave CA for a long time, but haven't been able
to do to family support needs. I have no idea whether we can resolve those
issues (like by trying to interest the family members in question in
leaving SoCal), but getting a nice, clean start in a smaller area sure has
an attractive sound to it.

If y'all could spare a few purrs over the next few weeks, they would be
appreciated. We just might see if leaving LaLa-land is in the cards for us.

Dan

Sounds intriguing! Purrs for a good outcome.

Old January 17th 07, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Julie and Sam

"Dan M" wrote in message
news
This might be just a lark on my part, but we'll see. I received a message
today about a job opening way outside of California. Nancy and I have been
talking about wanting to leave CA for a long time, but haven't been able
to do to family support needs. I have no idea whether we can resolve those
issues (like by trying to interest the family members in question in
leaving SoCal), but getting a nice, clean start in a smaller area sure has
an attractive sound to it.

If y'all could spare a few purrs over the next few weeks, they would be
appreciated. We just might see if leaving LaLa-land is in the cards for
us.

Dan

Lots of relocation purrs on the way for you and Nancy and family compliance
purrs on the way as well. I can't wait to hear where you're headed.

Julie, Hobbes, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus

Old January 17th 07, 03:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Dan M wrote:
This might be just a lark on my part, but we'll see. I received a message
today about a job opening way outside of California. Nancy and I have been
talking about wanting to leave CA for a long time, but haven't been able
to do to family support needs. I have no idea whether we can resolve those
issues (like by trying to interest the family members in question in
leaving SoCal), but getting a nice, clean start in a smaller area sure has
an attractive sound to it.

If y'all could spare a few purrs over the next few weeks, they would be
appreciated. We just might see if leaving LaLa-land is in the cards for us.

Dan

Purrs on the way, Dan, that the opportunity presents itself and is
everything you hope.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old January 17th 07, 04:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Dan M wrote:
This might be just a lark on my part, but we'll see. I received a message
today about a job opening way outside of California. Nancy and I have been
talking about wanting to leave CA for a long time, but haven't been able
to do to family support needs. I have no idea whether we can resolve those
issues (like by trying to interest the family members in question in
leaving SoCal), but getting a nice, clean start in a smaller area sure has
an attractive sound to it.

If y'all could spare a few purrs over the next few weeks, they would be
appreciated. We just might see if leaving LaLa-land is in the cards for us.

That sounds exciting, Dan. Purrs that you can resolve everything to
everyone's satisfaction.

Old January 17th 07, 06:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Dan M wrote:
This might be just a lark on my part, but we'll see. I received a message
today about a job opening way outside of California. Nancy and I have been
talking about wanting to leave CA for a long time, but haven't been able
to do to family support needs. I have no idea whether we can resolve those
issues (like by trying to interest the family members in question in
leaving SoCal), but getting a nice, clean start in a smaller area sure has
an attractive sound to it.

If y'all could spare a few purrs over the next few weeks, they would be
appreciated. We just might see if leaving LaLa-land is in the cards for us.

Yes, purrs that it works out, especially if the job opening sounds
fun.

Old January 17th 07, 10:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Dan M wrote:
This might be just a lark on my part, but we'll see. I received a
message today about a job opening way outside of California. Nancy
and I have been talking about wanting to leave CA for a long time,
but haven't been able to do to family support needs. I have no idea
whether we can resolve those issues (like by trying to interest the
family members in question in leaving SoCal), but getting a nice,
clean start in a smaller area sure has an attractive sound to it.

If y'all could spare a few purrs over the next few weeks, they would
be appreciated. We just might see if leaving LaLa-land is in the
cards for us.

Dan

Purrs that things work out the best for you, Nancy and of course your
clowder.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old January 17th 07, 01:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Dan M wrote:
If y'all could spare a few purrs over the next few weeks, they would be
appreciated. We just might see if leaving LaLa-land is in the cards for us.

Lots of purrs for the right thing to happen to y'all.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 17th 07, 01:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Randy

Dan M wrote:
This might be just a lark on my part, but we'll see. I received a message
today about a job opening way outside of California. Nancy and I have been
talking about wanting to leave CA for a long time, but haven't been able
to do to family support needs. I have no idea whether we can resolve those
issues (like by trying to interest the family members in question in
leaving SoCal), but getting a nice, clean start in a smaller area sure has
an attractive sound to it.

If y'all could spare a few purrs over the next few weeks, they would be
appreciated. We just might see if leaving LaLa-land is in the cards for us.

Dan

Purrs * 5 on the way. Hope everything works out.

Randy

http://picasaweb.google.com/crmartin1

http://kittenwar.com/kittens/74045/

Old January 17th 07, 02:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 15:39:53 -0800, Dan M yodeled:

This might be just a lark on my part, but we'll see. I received a message
today about a job opening way outside of California. Nancy and I have been
talking about wanting to leave CA for a long time, but haven't been able
to do to family support needs. I have no idea whether we can resolve those
issues (like by trying to interest the family members in question in
leaving SoCal), but getting a nice, clean start in a smaller area sure has
an attractive sound to it.

If y'all could spare a few purrs over the next few weeks, they would be
appreciated. We just might see if leaving LaLa-land is in the cards for us.

Dan

Purrs, of course, Dan. Wherever you go, we're here.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War