When An Animal in Your Care is suffering, You don't SIT THERE and do NOTHING

Old March 3rd 09, 06:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default When An Animal in Your Care is suffering, You don't SIT THERE and do NOTHING

Get it? You don't. You take them to the ****ing vet. You FIND the money. If
you're posting here, I know you're paying for Internet, probably
highspeed,and that you probably have a ****ing computer you could hock.

You do not "wait and see" and go buy yourself this week's groceries. You do
not post to a cat group because the gesture makes you feel better while
doing nothing for the cat, or dog, or rat, or whatever.

You get off you sorry, elderly, stupid, poor, apathetic, depressed, whatever
ASS because this creature cannot take care of itself and when you took it
on, getting it medical care was part of the promise.

Any questions, bitches?

Old March 3rd 09, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

"cybercat" wrote in message
Get it? You don't. You take them to the ****ing vet. You FIND the money.
If you're posting here, I know you're paying for Internet, probably
highspeed,and that you probably have a ****ing computer you could hock.

You do not "wait and see" and go buy yourself this week's groceries. You
do not post to a cat group because the gesture makes you feel better while
doing nothing for the cat, or dog, or rat, or whatever.

You get off you sorry, elderly, stupid, poor, apathetic, depressed,
whatever ASS because this creature cannot take care of itself and when you
took it on, getting it medical care was part of the promise.

Any questions, bitches?

Yes how much is the price of tea in China? ;-)

Old March 3rd 09, 07:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

On Mar 3, 12:11*pm, "cybercat" wrote:
Get it? You don't. You take them to the ****ing vet. You FIND the money. If
you're posting here, I know you're paying for Internet, probably
highspeed,and that you probably have a ****ing computer you could hock.

You do not "wait and see" and go buy yourself this week's groceries. You do
not post to a cat group because the gesture makes you feel better while
doing nothing for the cat, or dog, or rat, or whatever.

You get off you sorry, elderly, stupid, poor, apathetic, depressed, whatever
ASS because this creature cannot take care of itself and when you took it
on, getting it medical care was part of the promise.

Any questions, bitches?

Know good ways to ring its neck to put it out of its misery?
Old March 3rd 09, 07:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

How original a Troll in the cat group

You get a -10 and that is pretty pathetic

Old March 4th 09, 01:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

On Mar 3, 1:08*pm, "Matthew" wrote:

How original a Troll in the cat group

You get a -10 and that is pretty pathetic

Well, you have to admit that Cyber is chasing flies with only the
finest sort of vinegar - and very much deserves exactly the sort of
attention she is getting...

The message is obvious. The messenger needs work.

Further to this, let's do a reality test.

The economy is in the hopper at this moment - there are a LOT of
people who are actually giving up their pets as a result of it. Sad,
but true.

My wife works in a public library. They have fifteen (15) computers
available to the general public for internet access. From the minute
the doors are open to the moment they close they are full - mostly
individuals who have no computers at home and are looking for work.
This is relatively new. A year ago, perhaps half of them would be in
use at any given time. What shows up here does not have a date/
location stamp and so could be from anywhere including a public
library. Oh, and the library also has WIFI - at least another dozen
are there with their laptops on wireless connections as they have
nothing at home and Starbucks ain't nohow free. Also a new thing.

One of the shopping centers I manage has a consignment shop. And a
Goodwill Store. In the year that the consignment shop has been open,
their business has gone up by a factor of 12, doubling in December and
again in January. Goodwill is 140% over their "plan" and experiencing
a shortage of contributions - many of which are going to the
consignment shop as people are unable to just give it away anymore.

Our Township school system - and this is a relatively wealthy township
- has seen the number of students qualified for free and subsidized
meals quadruple this semester.

Things are tough out there. The brute fact of the matter is that pets
are a luxury - and although they may be one of the last things cut in
the budget, a medical catastrophe could be just that thing that puts a
family or individual over the edge. It is all very well to make
statements like "FIND THE MONEY" and some-such. But that sort of thing
comes from judgemental idiots who have never missed a meal nor had to
choose between paying the rent or buying shoes for the kids.

Not one single one of those of you like Cyber has even the tiniest
sort of clue of the circumstances of anyone at all that posts here.
Yet somehow you feel you have the right to make such statements.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA
Old March 4th 09, 02:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
dgk

On Wed, 4 Mar 2009 04:07:49 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Mar 3, 1:08*pm, "Matthew" wrote:

[...]

Yes, quite true. Things are really bad all over. I've never seen so
many closed stores, and animal shelters are closing because they have
no funding. Thank you Reagan, Bush (*2), Clinton.
Old March 4th 09, 04:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Magic Mood Jeep

wrote:

On Mar 3, 1:08 pm, "Matthew" wrote:

[...]

Don't blame Reagan - he brought this country OUT of a recession!

The current mess is thanks to the liberals who insisted that *everyone*
should be offered a mortgage, regardless of whether or not he could make
the payments. Hence the many foreclosures. Those liberals I am
referriong to are the likes of Barney Frank, the members of ACORN (of
which our current POTUS was a supporter of - look it up) and their
cronies.

her
wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde

Old March 4th 09, 05:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

wrote in message
On Mar 3, 1:08 pm, "Matthew" wrote:

[...]

comes from judgmental idiots who have never missed a meal nor had to
choose between paying the rent or buying shoes for the kids.

Not one single one of those of you like Cyber has even the tiniest
sort of clue of the circumstances of anyone at all that posts here.
Yet somehow you feel you have the right to make such statements.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Peter Since you are new to the cat groups but do have cat knowledge. Let me
please FYI you a little bit Cyber, myself and quite a few others here SEE
so many a@@holes that come to the cat groups and do the sort of thing she is
griping about. I am not knocking you or insulting you but. When you have
been here long enough it is going to drive you nuts with all the stupidity
that some of these poster do. WE have seen it all to from my cat is
lethargic and drooling should I call a vet. He has been like this for days
to my cats eye is been damaged in a cat fight but we don't have money what
can I do.

You are right to a point the message is right THE messenger is frustrated
just like the rest of us who have been here for years in the cat groups
dealing with all the situations. Stick around you will see what I am
talking about. The average person will not give up their luxuries to do what
needs to be done people are selfish. In my experience I have heard so many
people with pets that tell me oh I have to wait to do this with their pet.
But hey lets light up that cig or go out to eat or drink that beer. This is
been going on here a lot longer than this past bad economy spell.

Oh before anything is said. I know what it is to live with out but the
furballs always have had always will come first and I found a way to make
sure they were taken care of no matter what.

Again I am not insulting or knocking anyone I am not in the mood to fight
or flame anymore I want to be retired but can't the furballs need me.

Old March 4th 09, 05:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

On Mar 4, 11:41*am, "Matthew"
wrote:

Again I am not insulting or knocking anyone *I am not in the mood to fight
or flame anymore I want to be retired but can't the furballs need me.

Matthew:

With respect - if one chooses to participate as an 'expert' on a Help
Group, then full responsibility for one's actions go with the
territory. The entire run of human nature goes with the territory.
Stupidity goes with the territory. Cluelessness goes with the
territory. Toxicity does not go with the territory - that serves only
to eliminate any actual good that may be concealed in the advice -
rightfully so in my opinion.

And with respect to Cyber - I believe her behavior as displayed here
is systemic, typical and has little or nothing to do with whatever may
or may not go on in this NG. I find her advice in my opinion to be
about 30% accurate, 30% reactive (and wrong) and 40% pure, unsupported
opinion. All of which is her privilege, of course.

But, she should be muzzled until she learns to control herself on the
reactive part - or finds a more appropriate venue for venting.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Old March 4th 09, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

wrote:

On Mar 3, 1:08 pm, "Matthew" wrote:

[...]

The bad economy has clearly affected your brain.