A Pox on Thee, Hill's Science Diet!

Old April 25th 04, 04:44 PM
Mary

I bought oval bowls with sloping sides instead of the "straight up" sides

found on many bowls. They are also very shallow bowls. This worked for
mine, and they also will leave a lot at the edges if I use some other bowls.
The ones I got are available at PetSmart and Target (cheaper than

PetSmart). They are white with a blue design -- picture of a cat in the
center of the
bowl, fish around the sides, and a checkerboard-design around the bop

edge.

Ha! I have the round one with the cat in the center inside the bowl, and I'm
using it for water! I'll switch it around. I also have the oval one with a
fish skeleton inside. I use that for Cheeky's dry food.

A plate with a sloped "lip" also works.

MaryL

Old April 25th 04, 09:27 PM
soft

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 05:10:09 GMT, Laura R.
wrote:

circa Sun, 18 Apr 2004 03:33:02 GMT, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
BrandyÂ*Â*Alexandre ) said,
She seemed to like the newer minced chicken
variety of the k/d, but the problem is that she licks her wet food to
the sides of the bowl and then can't get at it.

Put it on a plate. It works for Jacob.

Laura

That is what I do as well. I use the plates that go with the tea cups.
The lick them clean.
Karryl

Old April 25th 04, 10:01 PM
Cheryl

"MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER dumped this in
on 25 Apr 2004:

I bought oval bowls with sloping sides instead of the "straight up" sides
found on many bowls. They are also very shallow bowls.

I bought this kind for the small amount of dry food Shadow gets. It *looks*
like it is more than it is, and that is mostly for me so I don't feel like
I'm giving him so little.

--
Cheryl