SWING TYME AT JELLICLE BALL

Old October 22nd 05, 04:50 PM
Miss Violette

Default SWING TYME AT JELLICLE BALL

you shuuld hafa gud time, purrt of why we haz da ball izta celbrate da
kittyz dat haz gone, anna while it iz sadsad itz alzo happy dat we knew such
wonnerful friendz, OEJ
CatTayls wrote in message
oups.com...
mr-r-r-r-row prrrrr-ow meotie meow MEOWWWWWWWWWW

This iz thuh most fun Ize efur had!!!!!.

Little Kitty can't help herownself frum humming and pawtapping

Old October 22nd 05, 04:53 PM
Miss Violette

you iz a very nice kitty, and to make yourmom feelz betterer juz be yoursef
anna her willz get happier, one of da bestest thing 'bout bein a cat iz
hafin a hooman dat lofez you, OEJ
CatTayls wrote in message
oups.com...
Miss Violette? Kin I bring uew sumfing to eet or sum nipwine? Wud yew
LIKE TO TALK, er, talk about yer frendz? I nefur had any frendz befur
this. Ize bin twining around my noo meowmie too cuz she'z sad about
GM. Ize gonna watch all of yew so I know wot to do to purr her bedder.
Yew are furry nice.

Little Kitty, feeling furry new

Old October 25th 05, 05:38 PM
Heather

Dat waz a bewtiful song Montgomery. sniff

DaRennieKidz

"Elizabeth" wrote in message
ps.com...
While the band takes a break, Monty approaches the piano. "Ladies and
gentlecats, I would like to offer this 1941 song, by Ross Parker and
Hughie Charles, in honor of those whose names were called earlier this
evening, and of all who still love them..."

"Let's say goodbye with a smile, dear,
Just for a while, dear, we must part.
Don't let the parting upset you,
I'll not forget you, sweetheart.

We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when,
But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day.
Keep smiling through, just like you always do,
'Til the blue skies drive the dark clouds far away.

So will you please say hello to the folks that I know,
Tell them I won't be long.
They'll be happy to know that as you saw me go,
I was singing this song.

After the rain comes the rainbow,
You'll see the rain go, never fear,
We two can wait for tomorrow,
Goodbye to sorrow, my dear.

We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when,
But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day."

-- Montgomery Gawain FitzThomas, VC