A Kissamouse Kard tu yew all!

Old December 9th 04, 05:39 PM
Panda ov Toes

Default A Kissamouse Kard tu yew all!

Tu all AR-PEE-CEE-CEE furreinds of de foursome!

We has creeated wif my very own Toes a e-card fur yew.

- If your e-mail is hot-link enabled, click he
http://cards.e-cards.com/pickup/pick...a0011-hv-panda

- You may also point your web browser to: http://www.e-cards.com/
Then, visit the card pickup page and input your pickup code:
ca0011-hv-panda

Happy Howlidaze!

Panda-ov-Kissamouse Cheer-Toes, Maui, Blue and da Sprout!
Old December 9th 04, 06:19 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

On 9 Dec 2004 09:39:53 -0800, Panda ov Toes wrote:

Tu all AR-PEE-CEE-CEE furreinds of de foursome!

We has creeated wif my very own Toes a e-card fur yew.

Why fangu furry much! An a happy holiday an Merry Kissamouse to youse too!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
12/9/2004 1:18:52 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old December 9th 04, 08:42 PM
Beverly Orel

Fangu fur dat furry nise kard, Panda-ov-Toes ! We awl lyked it lots.

Samantha an cuzzins Finney, Lucey, & Jeannie
om...

Old December 10th 04, 01:48 AM
dsh-diva

Fangu fur da sooper card you'se gize. We'ze furry impresst wif yur
teknikal abilitees. Merry Kissamouse to yur howse frum owrs.
Luff Xena anna Callisto and Anti Jennie

Old December 10th 04, 04:23 AM
Rebecca

Fangu furry much, awl ub yooz! Dat iz a furry nice card!
--
Rebecca, Sundance, and Anti Sandy

Old December 10th 04, 11:50 AM
blurbubble

"Panda ov Toes" wrote in message
om...
Tu all AR-PEE-CEE-CEE furreinds of de foursome!

We has creeated wif my very own Toes a e-card fur yew.

- If your e-mail is hot-link enabled, click he
http://cards.e-cards.com/pickup/pick...a0011-hv-panda

- You may also point your web browser to: http://www.e-cards.com/
Then, visit the card pickup page and input your pickup code:
ca0011-hv-panda

Happy Howlidaze!

Panda-ov-Kissamouse Cheer-Toes, Maui, Blue and da Sprout!

Aww Datz furry nice!! D Fangu furry much! Luk owt fur mien soon as soon az
I kan get mine Meowmie tu doo it!!!

Clarence ((glairin at Meowmie))