Whimper

Old April 7th 05, 11:12 PM
Smokie Darling (Annie)

Default Whimper

Well it isn't that bad. Leonidas (the dumped cat) has never cried.
EVER. He rarely even talks, except to occasionally remind me that he'd
like to be let to do his business, and then it's usually part of a yawn
(like he doesn't really care).

I took him to TED today. He cried all the way there, really loud.
Then they took him and my well-worn T-shirt back to the boarding area.
He has to stay overnight to be "positive" he doesn't eat anything after
19:00 (7:00 pm). He'll be tested for disease, then snipped, then given
his shots. He cried the whole time on his way to the back. He cried
when they opened the door and he could hear me (whimper). He cried as
I was leaving TED's place (I could hear my baby outside).

Not bad enough that he had me crying on the interstate on the way in
(about 10-15 minutes), I cried all the way home. Now my neighbors (who
may have been in doubt) know I'm nuts.

My poor little baby, who's he gonna snuggle with tonight? Who's gonna
rub his tummy? More importantly, will he ever forgive me for being so
cruel?

Smokie Darling (Annie)

My babies: http://photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Old April 8th 05, 12:01 AM
Victor Martinez

Smokie Darling (Annie) wrote:
My poor little baby, who's he gonna snuggle with tonight? Who's gonna
rub his tummy? More importantly, will he ever forgive me for being so
cruel?

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW............... poor baby!!!!!!!!! and poor you!
He'll forgive you, I'm sure.
Purrs for a peaceful night and an uneventful snip.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 8th 05, 12:03 AM
Kreisleriana

On 7 Apr 2005 15:12:36 -0700, "Smokie Darling (Annie)"
yodeled:

[...]

I know. I go through the same thing every time I take Stinky to TED.
It seems to bring on such a jarring change in his purrsonality- my
bouncy, cheerful boy cringes in terror, gets those terrible saucer
eyes, and wails in his carrier. It always devastates me. AND it
always takes me longer to recover from the experience than it does
him.

Theresa
Old April 8th 05, 12:12 AM
Jo Firey

"Smokie Darling (Annie)" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Well, when we went away last weekend and boarded the cats was the first time
ever since she came home with us that Molly (feral to 18 months) had been
away. After four nights at the vet she came home very happy to see us, very
happy to see her home and generally just very happy. She had completely
forgotten that we took her there in the first place.

Old April 8th 05, 12:13 AM
Smokie Darling (Annie)

Victor Martinez wrote:
Smokie Darling (Annie) wrote:
My poor little baby, who's he gonna snuggle with tonight? Who's

gonna
rub his tummy? More importantly, will he ever forgive me for being

so
cruel?

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW............... poor baby!!!!!!!!! and poor you!
He'll forgive you, I'm sure.
Purrs for a peaceful night and an uneventful snip.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

Well, his bloodwork up came back great! No leukemia, no distemper, no
nothing! Now I'll just worry about him all by his lonesome, but I
won't have to worry about having to put in down (thank you, thank you,
thank you). Big Sigh of Relief

Let's hope that the snip is uneventful and that he stops wishing to be
OUT, I want him INside... There're some nasty meanies out there that
fight with everyone.

Old April 8th 05, 12:22 AM
Smokie Darling (Annie)

Kreisleriana wrote:
[...]

Well, I don't handle it at all well when the furbabies start that
mournful rowling. I feel like I'm horribly abusive to them, but I
generally don't cry. Poor Leonidas, I worry that he might think he's
being dumped again, and that's what is breaking my heart.

Smokie Darling (Annie)

Old April 8th 05, 12:33 AM
mlbriggs

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 15:12:36 -0700, Smokie Darling (Annie) wrote:

[...]

Try to imagine his joy when you take him home. Purrs that the snip is
gentle on him. MLB

Old April 8th 05, 01:18 AM

He'll be so happy to see you when you go to pick him up that he will
forget about it all! Good luck with your baby!

Old April 8th 05, 02:07 AM
Tanada

Smokie Darling (Annie) wrote:

Well, his bloodwork up came back great! No leukemia, no distemper, no
nothing! Now I'll just worry about him all by his lonesome, but I
won't have to worry about having to put in down (thank you, thank you,
thank you). Big Sigh of Relief

Let's hope that the snip is uneventful and that he stops wishing to be
OUT, I want him INside... There're some nasty meanies out there that
fight with everyone.

Great news about his blood work. Purrs for him (and everyone else who
needs them) and for you to make it through the next day without a
nervous breakdown.

Pam, Rob, and the Fayetteville Six + Calvin, the bitties, and Speedy the
d-thing