Questionz

Old November 5th 07, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Questionz

On Nov 5, 2:55 pm, "Granby" wrote:
ya knowz sumtimez fings get said in angerz an sumtimez hoomans hab a way of
makin dem worse. Whiz iz more portant, a fing said in ahgre and frustration
of da life of the whole groupz. Letz mof on and hab some funz. No back
bitink or bak emailz ta make fings worze. Piglet who can only see the world
through others eyes cause she is so krozzed eyed and when you seez it dat
wayz, sometimez it ken be uglee. We got morz peoplez now and can ezpandz da
venturez.

Well sed, Piglet. If da hoominz fiyte, den we'll be forst to send dem
tu boot kamp until day lurn sum mannurz. We kitteez will haf fun!

Cinni

Old November 5th 07, 11:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storm and Skye

In article , elliet1027
@earthlink.net says...

"Adam" wrote in message
Cory wrote:
Have I really been posting here for over ten years???

Adam

Onyx and I have been a part of RPC/RPCC since '95, Adam, and I think you
were here when we got here.

I found my very first meowchat post:

==========

From: Adam
Subject: MEOW: My goddaughter had babies!
Date: 1996/06/06
newsgroups: rec.pets.cats

My goddaughter had six babies!

And one of them will be named after me!!!

Lionel

==========

I have no idea how Lionel Jr. is doing these days.

Adam

How kewl, Adam! I tried to find the first "meow" post ever, but haven't
been successful so far.
Ellie

I think it was about bad moms and bad dads - in a funny way.

Ann
Old November 5th 07, 11:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kami

Hi Joan! I was saddened to see Baby's name on this year's roster, and I
didn't know that Junior is gone. I'm so sorry.
Kami

wrote:

Anti Joan, fur herownself and Cookie, Cinni, and Bitsy (with a loving
nod to the Rainbow Bridge Kitties from the Howse of Koster: Munchkin,
Junior, Poppacat and Baby)

Old November 6th 07, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

Cory wrote:

The split happened in very, very early 1997, so I'm guessing that the
Great War took place during the last quarter of '96.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...ty/about?hl=en is a
link to an "overview" of RPCC, complete with a tally of posts for each
month from 2/97 to now. There were a LOT of posts until 2001, when
suddenly the number started taking a HUGE nosedive, as you'll notice.
The only time since then that we have numbers like we used to have is
around the time of the Jellicle Ball in late October of every year.

--- Unca Cory

Holy cow...the second and third highest all-time posters are both the
same person!

Kami, how many keyboards did you go through to manage that? :-)

Melissa
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old November 6th 07, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Nov 5, 3:42 pm, Kami wrote:
Hi Joan! I was saddened to see Baby's name on this year's roster, and I
didn't know that Junior is gone. I'm so sorry.
Kami

Hey, Kami! I think you did know Junior was gone when it happened
(last July), I'm pretty sure you emailed me. We must be getting older
- our memories are going! snicker

Yes, Baby was very sudden. Being as relatively feral as she was, I
didn't realize she was losing weight until almost the very end, when
she suddenly started climbing into my bedroom window and letting me
pet her. Prior to that, she was usually a face peeking around
corners. She went downhill pretty fast after that, and I had TED
Catherine put her to sleep when it was obvious the end was near. She
purred for me that weekend, and as she was leaving for the Bridge. My
heart aches for all of the smurgling we never got to do because she
was so standoffish.

Joan

Old November 6th 07, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kami

The Clowder (South) wrote:

Cory wrote:

The split happened in very, very early 1997, so I'm guessing that the
Great War took place during the last quarter of '96.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...ty/about?hl=en is a
link to an "overview" of RPCC, complete with a tally of posts for each
month from 2/97 to now. There were a LOT of posts until 2001, when
suddenly the number started taking a HUGE nosedive, as you'll notice.
The only time since then that we have numbers like we used to have is
around the time of the Jellicle Ball in late October of every year.

--- Unca Cory

Holy cow...the second and third highest all-time posters are both the
same person!

Kami, how many keyboards did you go through to manage that? :-)

Melissa

HUH?? From just rpc/rpcc? Their computer must have counted wrong. (:

Last night, I was looking through some old postings, and for a period, saw
hundreds per month by Auntie Kate.

Kami
Old November 6th 07, 01:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

Kami wrote:

The Clowder (South) wrote:

Holy cow...the second and third highest all-time posters are both the
same person!

Kami, how many keyboards did you go through to manage that? :-)

Melissa

HUH?? From just rpc/rpcc? Their computer must have counted wrong. (:

Last night, I was looking through some old postings, and for a period, saw
hundreds per month by Auntie Kate.

Kami

Just r.p.c.c, actually. Lee's on top, but your interport & earthlink
addys are #s 2 & 3.

Google's search function in the Usenet archive is really flaky, I've
found clusters of posts of mine grouped under the separate usernames
I've flung in the From field...there are even some parked under
"South", and I never used that. But that wierdness results in low
post counts, not high ones.

Melissa
--
Remove the first m to reply

From: Adam
Date: 1996/06/06
newsgroups: rec.pets.cats

My goddaughter had six babies!

And one of them will be named after me!!!

Lionel

==========

I have no idea how Lionel Jr. is doing these days.

Adam

How kewl, Adam! I tried to find the first "meow" post ever, but haven't
been successful so far.
Ellie

The first meow was done by a cat named Kimmie. I think it was in late
July or early August 1995.

Jan

Old November 6th 07, 02:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

On Nov 4, 7:07 pm, "Ellie" wrote:
"ClowderCat" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Nov 4, 1:47 pm, Storm and Skye wrote:
We shall, too, Frau Freya. We were around back in 1995 when meowchat
started.

Ann, speaking for her boys

We were too. Nathan moved in with us later.

Chester and Clarence

I rememfur dat! Hihihi guys!
Princess Pasha

Hi Princess Pasha.