Tiger update

Old August 16th 10, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default Tiger update

It does not look good for Tiger. If things don't improve, he will be helped
to the bridge in the next day or so.

Old August 16th 10, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Granby wrote:
It does not look good for Tiger. If things don't improve, he will be helped
to the bridge in the next day or so.

Do you know if
Tiger got any burns? Or is he suffering from smoke inhalation?
We are sending purrs and prayers for his suffering to be relieved. How
are the other kitties? MLB
Old August 16th 10, 02:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

He was 17, I think and he did not get burns, mostly it was the stress of it
all and a lot due to the smoke I would think.

Old August 16th 10, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cshenk

"Granby" wrote

It does not look good for Tiger. If things don't improve, he will be
helped to the bridge in the next day or so.

Adding more purrs and Cash tried but it came out as a little 'yip'

Old August 17th 10, 01:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Hey, "yips" count

"Granby" wrote

Old August 17th 10, 03:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gabey8[_2_]

"MLB" wrote in message

Granby wrote:
It does not look good for Tiger. *If things don't improve, he will be
helped to the bridge in the next day or so.

Do you know if
Tiger got any burns? *Or is he suffering from smoke inhalation?
We are sending purrs and prayers for his suffering to be relieved. *How
are the other kitties? * MLB

Sometimes smoke inhalation, or breathing scorching hot air, harms the
lungs and puts toxins into the system. That kind of injury can be hard
to recover from.

I just saw on a different post that we lost Tiger last night. I was so
sorry to see that. I was hoping so much that he'd pull through, as Lee
and her family have gone through so much already.

They all remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Donna, Captain, Stanley, and Mini