Prayers for a dying friend, please

Old September 27th 09, 01:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

Default Prayers for a dying friend, please

Hi
Remember some time ago I told you about my friend Karen, from Philly, who is
in and out of coma for months now from MD? She is supposed to have surgery
on her poor ravaged 86 lb body on Monday to take out some bone fragments and
is not likely to survive, and her Uncle and her fiance are devastated. Her
fiance/caregiver of over 20 years has been accused of abusing Karen, and he
would never do such a thing. That is all gossip, from the so called
caregivers he had stay with her at home, while he worked. My only IRL best
friend, Karen's Uncle is trying to get home to Philly to help with moral
support for her fiance. Karen is in a hospice awaiting her fate, and my
friend tells me she always tells him how much she likes and loves me. My
heart is broken for her suffering and all the suffering her family is going
through,
The Dr.'s don't want to 'pull the plug' yet...why not? She is a fighter
and has been arrested more times for literally getting out of her wheelchair
and dragging herself up the steps of state Capitols to draw attention to
health care for the disabled.
Bless her heart, Now it's time for her to "go home' in peace.
Please say a prayer or purr for Karen and her family, and their kitty for
comfort.
Her 41st birthday was on Thursday.
Thank you so much
Kyla
--in tears
..

Old September 27th 09, 05:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

PS, I thought she had MD but it's CP (Cerebel Palsy), another horrrid
disease

Hi
Remember some time ago I told you about my friend Karen, from Philly, who
is in and out of coma for months now from CP? She is supposed to have
.

Old September 27th 09, 07:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy[_3_]

Purrs and prayers for Karen and all who love her.

--

Joy

Blessed are the PURR in Heart!

Old September 27th 09, 08:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 17:17:18 -0700, "Kyla =^..^="
wrote:

[...]

I'm very sorry to hear about your very unfortunate friend, Karen.

Sending purrs that she finds the peace she wants, and for her family,
that is suffering with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

Old September 27th 09, 04:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

praying, Lee

--
If you want to discuss top posting please email me privately, lets not
clutter the news group, thanks*****

..

Old September 27th 09, 08:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
moonglow minnow[_2_]

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
[...]

Purrs for her comfort, for her gentle passing when her time comes, and
for all her loved ones left behind.

Maeve ^..^
--
http://moonglowminnow.wordpress.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/minnow/
Old September 27th 09, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

Thank you Joy. Your prayers and purrs are much appreciated.
I also love your sig.
Kyla

"Joy"

Old September 27th 09, 11:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

[...]

Thank you Gandalf. It is time for her to 'go home' and her beloved Uncle
can't find a flight that costs under $700 so he won't be able to make it to
see her before she passes on, which is very sad indeed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

Old September 27th 09, 11:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

Thank you so much Lee, your prayers will certainly help her passing in
peace.
Kyla

praying, Lee

Old September 28th 09, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

"Judith Latham"
Kyla =^..^=

:
Hi Remember some time ago I told you about my friend Karen, from Philly,
who is in and out of coma for months now from CP? She is supposed to
[...]

Purrs and prayers being sent for Karen and all her family. She sounds a
great lady, only 41.

Judith

Thank you Judith. Karen wasn't supposed to live beyond the age of 5 and she
did so much in her life for her cause. I made the mistake in what she had,
it wasn't MD, it was CP, which is a horrid disease. She is a great lady and
was a fighter for her cause, to help others. Your purrs and prayers will
certainly help. Thank you so much. Bless your heart.

Kyla

--
Judith Latham
Stourbridge, West Midlands. UK.

Prayers please for my mom Karen Cat anecdotes 26 January 27th 07 01:32 PM
YES! YES! YOU CAN ALL HAVE PRAYERS angel Cat anecdotes 2 July 11th 06 06:05 AM
Prayers Please Aimee S Cat rescue 8 June 25th 04 05:10 AM
Prayers Please Aimee S Cat health & behaviour 9 June 23rd 04 09:27 AM
thanks for the prayers Jean H Cat anecdotes 1 October 3rd 03 08:39 AM