A box in the mail

Old January 31st 10, 11:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default A box in the mail

Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
On 1/30/2010 3:35 PM, EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

The Nice Mean Man wrote:
On Jan 29, 7:52 pm, "jmcquown" wrote:
"MatSav" matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot | pipex | dot |
com wrote
in messagenews:SKCdnQyuOcIQ0_7WnZ2dnUVZ8nSdnZ2d@pipex .net...

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
snip a reply to comments by a Troll
Put TNMM in your kill file. I have.

Is there anyone here who has NOT kill-filed this moron by now?

That would be me - mainly because I upgraded to Win7, and it eliminated
Windows Mail (what I used to browse NG's), so I am now using Mozilla
Thunderbird - and haven't yet discovered where they've hidden the
"killfile"

Click 'message' then click 'create filter from message' HTH.

Cats leave pawprints on your heart
Old January 31st 10, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

The Nice Mean Man wrote:
On Jan 29, 7:52 pm, "jmcquown" wrote:
"MatSav" matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot | pipex | dot |
com wrote
in messagenews:SKCdnQyuOcIQ0_7WnZ2dnUVZ8nSdnZ2d@pipex .net...

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
snip a reply to comments by a Troll
Put TNMM in your kill file. I have.

Is there anyone here who has NOT kill-filed this moron by now?

That would be me - mainly because I upgraded to Win7, and it eliminated
Windows Mail (what I used to browse NG's), so I am now using Mozilla
Thunderbird - and haven't yet discovered where they've hidden the
"killfile"

Look under "Tools" - there's a heading for "Message Filters"

Old February 3rd 10, 02:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
The Nice Mean Man

On Jan 30, 7:02*am, William Hamblen
wrote:
On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 18:00:54 -0800 (PST), The Nice Mean Man

wrote:
Hey.... I am NOT a mother****ing troll. I am a cat owner just like
each of you. It was ME who first thought YOU were "doing" politics
with the sorry name you gave your kitty, there. It's not my fault that
the frigging Iranians wish us death simply because they know we are
better than they...

And I'm NOT going away, either. I've been around and I know the
drill.

Now I ask you again..... why is the owner sympathetic to the cause of
the Iranians?

TNMM

Never complain. *Never explain. *And, above all, never confess.

Bud

You got that right :|
Old February 3rd 10, 02:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
The Nice Mean Man

--
MatSav

Since I can't see where his posts came from I obviously already have the
troll and his/her domain killfiled. *Probably some gmail asshole. LOL

Persia's name is her name. *I don't *do* politics; I don't discuss
politics. I simply love my cat, Persia. *And she loves those sandals
John sent her to roll around on

Jill

But that poor man is so lonely and needs our love. *No one else seems to
want him. *I think we should give him all the love and understanding we
can. *The poor man needs us.

Pam S.- Hide quoted text -

The wife is knitting comfortably in the other room, so your love and
acceptance is not what I'm after. I would LIKE it, sure. But I don't
need it....
Old February 3rd 10, 02:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
The Nice Mean Man

On Jan 30, 2:13*pm, Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
On 1/29/2010 8:53 PM, The Nice Mean Man wrote:

On Jan 29, 4:05 pm, Magic Mood *wrote:
On 1/29/2010 2:57 PM, The Nice Mean Man wrote:

On Jan 27, 9:25 am, * *wrote:
I got a box in the mail yesterday from my LLL. *It wasn't actually for me,
it was for Persia.

snip

In case you didn't know... It is illegal to make trading contacts with
Iran (and that's their name now-days so don't even try to distort the
issue). They have been a sanctioned nation ever since mentally ill
Jimmy Carter crawled out of the back do of the White House. Stay away
from dealing with them unless you want the Feds to decend on you.
That' my advice.

OK, since you're new here, "Persia" is the name that Jill's owner chose
for herself.

WHO is Jill...?

Maybe if you'd get your head out of your ass long enough to READ a whole
post - you would know that Jill is the person who originally posted.
Can everyone else here give TNMM (aka Benny) a rousing chorus of
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH?

And if you didn't understand that - here's a simpler version:

Jill's cat's name is Persia.

But why? Is the owner sympathetic to the cause of the Iranians?

Iran has not been officially called Persia since 1935 (they changed it
themselves as it more closely resembles the word that they can relate
to: Aryan). *So to imply that someone who has a cat named Persia is
"sympathetic" to the cause of the Iranians seems somewhat bizarre.

If you read your *ancient* history (as in pre-christian), Persia NOT a
country, but an Empire that consisted of many conquered holdings,
spreading across, Asia and somewhat into Africa. *Similar to what the
Roman Empire did (although Romans concentrated more on conquering Europe
than Asia), the Egyptian Empire..., the Greek Empire...., the Macedonian
Empire, and the British Empire... the list goes on....

Please take note that *if* you truly want to fit in here, leave the
politics out of any and *ALL* threads

--
* ^..^ This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your signature to help
her wipe out Bunny's world domination.

Thanks for the Steer here, steer clear, Don't stair and Stay away from
there.

BTW, who are you, anyway? Nobody calls me Benny except my dead
grandma...

/\------/\
@^^^^^^^^^^^{}{}{}^..^{}{}{}
Old February 3rd 10, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
The Nice Mean Man

The Nice Mean Man wrote:
On Jan 29, 7:52 pm, "jmcquown" wrote:
"MatSav" matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot | pipex | dot |
com wrote
in messagenews:SKCdnQyuOcIQ0_7WnZ2dnUVZ8nSdnZ2d@pipex .net...

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
snip a reply to comments by a Troll
Put TNMM in your kill file. I have.

Is there anyone here who has NOT kill-filed this moron by now?

That would be me - mainly because I upgraded to Win7, and it eliminated
Windows Mail (what I used to browse NG's), so I am now using Mozilla
Thunderbird - and haven't yet discovered where they've hidden the
"killfile"

In the message tab down at the top of your screen is the words "create
filter from this message" It works very well.

Pam S.- Hide quoted text -

Oh, really.....?

Old February 3rd 10, 02:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
The Nice Mean Man[_2_]

On Jan 27, 9:25 am, *wrote:
I got a box in the mail yesterday from my LLL. *It wasn't actually
for me, it was for Persia.

snip

In case you didn't know... It is illegal to make trading contacts
with Iran (and that's their name now-days so don't even try to
distort the issue). They have been a sanctioned nation ever since
mentally ill Jimmy Carter crawled out of the back do of the White
House. Stay away from dealing with them unless you want the Feds to
decend on you. That' my advice.

OK, since you're new here, "Persia" is the name that Jill's owner chose
for herself.

WHO is Jill...?

And if you didn't understand that - here's a simpler version:

Jill's cat's name is Persia.

But why? Is the owner sympathetic to the cause of the Iranians?

The Nice Mean Man

In this newsgroup (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes), the cats are referred to as
the humans' owners, and the humans as the cat's slaves. *After all, the
humans go to work each day in order to pay for the cats' food.

So, I doubt that the cat Persia has any particular interest in human
politics.

--
John F. Eldredge --
than not to think at all." -- Hypatia of Alexandria- Hide quoted text -

LOL...!!! Brovo, Jack! The only one to get the right answer.... And
ain't it the truth.... I tell my cat almost every day just how lucky
he is not to be a human (which he seems to want to be very badly). I
mean, I cannot for ther life of me recall when the last time it was
that someone cleaned up MY puke...

The Nice Mean Man
Old February 3rd 10, 02:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
The Nice Mean Man[_2_]

The Nice Mean Man wrote:
On Jan 29, 7:52 pm, "jmcquown" wrote:
"MatSav" matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot | pipex | dot |
com wrote
in messagenews:SKCdnQyuOcIQ0_7WnZ2dnUVZ8nSdnZ2d@pipex .net...

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
snip a reply to comments by a Troll
Put TNMM in your kill file. I have.

Is there anyone here who has NOT kill-filed this moron by now?

That would be me - mainly because I upgraded to Win7, and it eliminated
Windows Mail (what I used to browse NG's), so I am now using Mozilla
Thunderbird - and haven't yet discovered where they've hidden the
"killfile"

Click 'message' then click 'create filter from message' HTH.

Cats leave pawprints on your hearthttp://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk- Hide quoted text -

Screw YOU. Anti-social jerk...
Old February 3rd 10, 02:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
The Nice Mean Man[_2_]

The Nice Mean Man wrote:
On Jan 29, 7:52 pm, "jmcquown" wrote:
"MatSav" matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot | pipex | dot |
com wrote
in messagenews:SKCdnQyuOcIQ0_7WnZ2dnUVZ8nSdnZ2d@pipex .net...

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
snip a reply to comments by a Troll
Put TNMM in your kill file. I have.

Is there anyone here who has NOT kill-filed this moron by now?

That would be me - mainly because I upgraded to Win7, and it eliminated
Windows Mail (what I used to browse NG's), so I am now using Mozilla
Thunderbird - and haven't yet discovered where they've hidden the
"killfile"

Look under "Tools" - there's a heading for "Message Filters"

Yes, run--run--run away now, little Evelin!!

Run away....!!!!

G-Mail Kathy[_2_] Cat anecdotes 40 May 22nd 07 05:35 AM
MAIL CALL! SuperSugarCrisp Cat anecdotes 75 January 15th 06 08:48 PM
New e-mail Trish Cat anecdotes 1 July 17th 05 03:09 AM
New e-mail Trish Cat health & behaviour 1 July 17th 05 03:09 AM
Our e-mail is down! The Highland Kitties Cat community 8 February 17th 04 07:27 AM