A very brief update on Smudge

Old January 21st 11, 03:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Julie_Snowshoe[_2_]

Default A very brief update on Smudge

She decided she did not want to leave her kennel condo tonight. She
didn't hide in the back room or in the litterbox. She even came to
the open door and let me give her pettin's. The door of the
kennelcondo was open and Spagola went in to check out her food and she
ducked under him to get to the front (he's a tall cat). But she
decided she would prefer to not explore tonight. We respected her
decision and didn't try to force her to come out.

Julie
Old January 21st 11, 05:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Julie_Snowshoe" wrote in message
She decided she did not want to leave her kennel condo tonight. She
didn't hide in the back room or in the litterbox. She even came to
the open door and let me give her pettin's. The door of the
kennelcondo was open and Spagola went in to check out her food and she
ducked under him to get to the front (he's a tall cat). But she
decided she would prefer to not explore tonight. We respected her
decision and didn't try to force her to come out.

Julie

It sounds as though you're handling things very well. She's much more
likely to come out on her own if she isn't forced.

Joy

Old January 21st 11, 11:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf[_2_]

On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 19:59:13 -0800 (PST), Julie_Snowshoe
wrote:

She decided she did not want to leave her kennel condo tonight. She
didn't hide in the back room or in the litterbox. She even came to
the open door and let me give her pettin's. The door of the
kennelcondo was open and Spagola went in to check out her food and she
ducked under him to get to the front (he's a tall cat). But she
decided she would prefer to not explore tonight. We respected her
decision and didn't try to force her to come out.

Julie

Smudge just needs some more time: she is trying to deal with a LOT of
changes.

But I don't think you are looking at a prolonged period of adjustment
for Smudge.

I wonder if she has any idea of just how fortunate she is?

Probably not...but she will, very soon

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

-TC, in loving memory of the unmercifully, relentlessly, sweet calico
kitty, Kenzie.

Every day was a treasure with Kenzie; I tried to treat them that way.
There would only be so many, and now, there will never, ever, be any
more

- Robert Heinlein
Old January 22nd 11, 05:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Julie_Snowshoe wrote:
She decided she did not want to leave her kennel condo tonight. She
didn't hide in the back room or in the litterbox. She even came to
the open door and let me give her pettin's. The door of the
kennelcondo was open and Spagola went in to check out her food and she
ducked under him to get to the front (he's a tall cat). But she
decided she would prefer to not explore tonight. We respected her
decision and didn't try to force her to come out.

She's so cute. It sounds like she has all the native talent necessary
to learn how enslave and weave love spells.

WOW!! Thank you everyone!! And another Smudge update [email protected] Cat anecdotes 21 November 14th 05 07:07 AM
Smudge Update Yowie Cat anecdotes 9 November 7th 05 08:32 PM
Smudge - Update 4 Larry Osborne Cat anecdotes 9 August 17th 05 10:08 PM
Smudge update 2 Larry Osborne Cat anecdotes 19 August 12th 05 06:01 AM
Smudge Update 1 Larry Osborne Cat anecdotes 6 August 9th 05 04:30 AM