(OT) Thanks for the Purrs and Prayers

Old November 17th 05, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default (OT) Thanks for the Purrs and Prayers

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 20:04:26 +0000, Fi wrote:

Hi all,

I just returned from the hospital - my husband Carl passed away this
morning. For the past few days he's been visited by every friend who could
get in to see him and there was as much laughter as tears. If there is a
good way to leave, this was it.

I want to thank everyone for their purrs and prayers. What a wonderful
thing to feel so much caring and love from around the world.

This is my first time home in many days and after returning calls I had to
come and check how Lilly-Whiskers was doing. Carl and I have been
following her progress from the first time Helen posted. I continued to
update him while he was in the hospital and he was so happy that she was
getting healthy and will soon be on her way to her wonderful new home.

Thanks again to everyone.

Fi

"Rise up slowly, Angel. It's hard to let you go..."
Sincere condolences in the passing of your husband. MLB

Old November 17th 05, 01:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Our sincerest condolences to you and yours.
Lily & her mama
Jazz, RB

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old November 17th 05, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I'm so sorry for your loss, Fi. I am glad that Carl's last hours were
as happy as possible in the circumstances. But my thoughts and purrs
are with you.

Melissa

Old November 17th 05, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Fi" wrote in message
I just returned from the hospital - my husband Carl passed away this
morning. ... Fi

Deepest condolences to you and your family and Carl's many friends.
Annie

Old November 17th 05, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Wed 16 Nov 2005 03:04:26p, Fi wrote in rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[...]

Fi, our sincere condolences on your loss.

--
Cheryl
Old November 17th 05, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Fi" wrote:
I just returned from the hospital - my husband Carl passed away this
morning. For the past few days he's been visited by every friend who could
get in to see him and there was as much laughter as tears. If there is a
good way to leave, this was it.

If there is a good way... What a shock it must be for you! My
condolences.

Old November 17th 05, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Fi" wrote in message
[...]

I'm so sorry to hear this. Our prayers of condolence are with you.
Sam

Old November 17th 05, 04:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Oh, shoot. I don't post on this group too much, but I read your post a
few days ago and was sending silent good wishes. I have been hoping to
read a positive update. I was so sorry to read this tonight.

We had a near tragedy about a year ago -- and all I can say is rely on
your friends and family. Let them help, be selfish right now and just
take good care of yourself. Friends and family don't mind if you call in
the middle of the night or whenever you need to, they want to help.

Take care,

Rhonda

Old November 17th 05, 04:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Our condolences
--
Cathi and the Whitstable threesome
Old November 17th 05, 04:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Fi" wrote in message

I just returned from the hospital - my husband Carl passed away this
morning. For the past few days he's been visited by every friend who could
get in to see him and there was as much laughter as tears. If there is a
good way to leave, this was it.

I am so very sorry to read that your husband has passed away. {{{{Fi}}}}

Susan M
Otis and Chester